Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Sen. Warren is at it again! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94320)

FishermanTim 10-15-2018 09:28 AM

Sen. Warren is at it again!

She claims to have DNA test results that prove that she is part Indian...but at 1/16 - 1/32, does that constitute enough for her to claim that heritage as her racial makeup?

...maybe the remaining 15/16 - 31/32 is just pure crap????

Of course she used a "reputable" DNA testing facility, probably one that they advertise on TV, you know, the ones with that great level of accuracy (wink, wink)....

With that level of idiocy, we should ALL be allowed to claim minority status when applying for ANYTHING.

She continues top prove just how much of a joke she really is!

The Dad Fisherman 10-15-2018 10:03 AM

In her defense, Trump has been poking her lately about it.

Still can’t stand the woman though.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PaulS 10-15-2018 10:11 AM

I think you get the award for most miserable person. Have you ever posted anything positive about anything?

Sea Dangles 10-15-2018 10:11 AM

Hero of the stupid

Pete F. 10-15-2018 10:14 AM

It pretty much fits her family tale as she told it.
Maybe Don the Con will pay up, Of course he says he didn't say it (never mind the video) then he could take a test to prove he's Swedish as he once claimed, provide the tax returns to prove he only got a small loan of one million or any tax return at all.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...SVO/story.html

Pete F. 10-15-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1153285)
Hero of the stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNXgjnBpxGI

scottw 10-15-2018 11:01 AM

:kewl:

"When she came to Harvard Law School, she was — believe it or not — considered by some to be a “minority hire.” She listed herself as a minority on a legal directory reviewed by deans and hiring committees. The University of Pennsylvania “listed her as a minority faculty member,” and she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”

spence 10-15-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermanTim (Post 1153282)
She claims to have DNA test results that prove that she is part Indian...but at 1/16 - 1/32, does that constitute enough for her to claim that heritage as her racial makeup?

Yes it can, my Native American share is a lot less than that and I'm a member of the Cherokee tribe.

RIROCKHOUND 10-15-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1153294)
Yes it can, my Native American share is a lot less than that and I'm a member of the Cherokee tribe.

Does that make you eligible for the best dressed Native American lists? :hidin:

scottw 10-15-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1153294)

my Native American share is a lot less than that

we already knew that you are a bigger fraud than Liawatha :hihi:

Sea Dangles 10-15-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1153287)

Hero of the A whole.

Nebe 10-15-2018 12:23 PM

Let the hate fill you. I’m sure all of you guys thrive on it.

And for the mental midgets who can’t grasp this. She was probably told by her parents that a distant grandparent was an Indian. A family story that was passed down. The DNA test proves that she was correct.

Sorry. Try again ....on a new hateful subject.

Sea Dangles 10-15-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1153301)
Let the hate fill you. I’m sure all of you guys thrive on it.

And for the mental midgets who can’t grasp this. She was probably told by her parents that a distant grandparent was an Indian. A family story that was passed down. The DNA test proves that she was correct.

Sorry. Try again ....on a new hateful subject.

Darth Vader?

scottw 10-15-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1153301)
Let the hate fill you.

I'm pretty sure I have more native american "share" than spence and fauxcohontas combined.... using whatever tiny, distant trace that may or may not exist to claim some minority or person of color status is pretty shameful....she's smart enough to know that

Jim in CT 10-15-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1153291)
:kewl:

"When she came to Harvard Law School, she was — believe it or not — considered by some to be a “minority hire.” She listed herself as a minority on a legal directory reviewed by deans and hiring committees. The University of Pennsylvania “listed her as a minority faculty member,” and she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”

Well Scott, if the Boston Globe says it's possible she's 1/1024th Native American, than that's good enough for me!

Got Stripers 10-15-2018 01:34 PM

Christ if this were a sandbox, your own mothers wouldn't recognize you thru all the sand covering you from constant fighting. I may have different political views than some, but I refuse to get down to the level this board seems to live in lately.

DZ 10-15-2018 01:41 PM

Who cares - all she really has to do is "identify as an American Indian" and society should be OK with it ;)

PaulS 10-15-2018 01:44 PM

Who gets the million?

The Dad Fisherman 10-15-2018 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)

spence 10-15-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1153303)
I'm pretty sure I have more native american "share" than spence and fauxcohontas combined.... using whatever tiny, distant trace that may or may not exist to claim some minority or person of color status is pretty shameful....she's smart enough to know that

Funny though you can't cite any evidence she ever claimed native status with the intent to get a benefit nor can you cite any evidence she ever received any benefit.

Sea Dangles 10-15-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1153317)
Funny though you can't cite any evidence she ever claimed native status with the intent to get a benefit nor can you cite any evidence she ever received any benefit.

Did you need evidence to find Kavanaugh guilty Jeff? Can’t I just say it and then it is real?

spence 10-15-2018 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1153318)
Did you need evidence to find Kavanaugh guilty Jeff? Can’t I just say it and then it is real?

Testimony under sworn oath is evidence.

scottw 10-15-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1153317)

did I use the word benefit?

The Dad Fisherman 10-15-2018 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1153319)
Testimony under sworn oath is evidence.

Of his innocence or his guilt??? Because he swore under oath he didn't do it.

are they both evidence, or only the one you like to believe?

Pete F. 10-15-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1153318)

I think they have a pretty good model called firehose of falsehood

Since his entrance into the political arena (if not before), there has been a remarkable evolution in Trump's approach to news. The President has effectively employed new dissemination channels and messages in support of his 2016 election, his agenda, his ongoing involvement in disavowing Russian collusion and various other issues, and his antagonism of allies. The Trump news model is high-volume and multichannel, and it disseminates messages without regard for the truth. It is also rapid, continuous, and repetitive, and it lacks commitment to consistency. Although these techniques run counter to the conventional wisdom for successful information campaigns, research in psychology supports many of the most successful aspects of the model. Furthermore, the very factors that make the firehose of falsehood effective also make it difficult to counter. Traditional counterpropaganda approaches will likely be inadequate in this context. More effective solutions can be found in the same psychology literature that explains the surprising success of the Trump news model and its messages.

The Dad Fisherman 10-15-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1153320)
did I use the word benefit?

Spence sure does love that word "Intent"

Jim in CT 10-15-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1153322)

looking forward to seeing the answer to this.

spence 10-15-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1153322)

I've never once said her testimony is conclusive proof. I do think his response to her accusation and the accusations in general clearly demonstrated he is unfit to serve on the bench.

Jim in CT 10-15-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1153328)
I've never once said her testimony is conclusive proof. I do think his response to her accusation and the accusations in general clearly demonstrated he is unfit to serve on the bench.

but when sotomayor says female latinas make better judges than white men, that doesn’t lead you to conclude that she’s unfit.

spence 10-15-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1153329)
but when sotomayor says female latinas make better judges than white men, that doesn’t lead you to conclude that she’s unfit.

Well, that's not what she said, but regardless it's not even in the same territory as Kav's conspiracy rants and belligerence.