Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Mail Carriers getting lazy!!!!!!! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=85287)

BigBo 03-06-2014 05:01 PM

Mail Carriers getting lazy!!!!!!!

I know this has come up a couple times recently. I was waiting for a couple packages. Checked the tracking and they were both out for delivery today. I'm sitting at home and hear the distinct sound of the mail van so I get up and look out the window. The carrier leaves one package and I can see the pink slip for the second package that tells me "Sorry we missed you". "You can pick up your package at the PO". The guy never made an attempt to get out of his van. Just shoved the stuff in the mailbox and off he goes.
Taking a queue from BigFish, I hop in my truck and head him off a couple houses down the street and ask him WTF? I said I was right there waiting for you and you never made an attempt to deliver my package. He quickly changed the subject and had me sign for the package while making small talk. I reported it anyways. :fury:
Seems to be getting to common occurrences with this newer breed of mail carriers. Not even bad weather. :mad:

Rockport24 03-06-2014 05:22 PM

that's pretty blatantly lazy..good for your for tracking him down

if you really wanted to take a queue from Bigfish, you would have hurled a 4oz hopkins at his truck! :D

BigFish 03-06-2014 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockport24 (Post 1034293)
that's pretty blatantly lazy..good for your for tracking him down

if you really wanted to take a queue from Bigfish, you would have hurled a 4oz hopkins at his truck! :D

LOL!!! Thats for tomorrow Matt!!:rotf2: See what I mean Bob??!!! They all suck...all of them!! Lazy son's o' bitches!!!!!:wall: Good for you going after him a la' BigFish!!:jump1:

iamskippy 03-06-2014 08:13 PM

The interwebz killed the letter business, but the whores should be happy with the package busniess.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

BigBo 03-06-2014 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 1034320)
The interwebz killed the letter business, but the whores should be happy with the package busniess.

Exactly. The cost of shipping packages has risen ridiculously lately. They certainly are getting paid well for package deliveries.

BigFish 03-06-2014 08:45 PM

The guy should be happy he has a friggin job!!! Do it and do it well or you will be bitchin' ya ain't gut a job and wonderin' why!!!!!!

iamskippy 03-06-2014 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFish (Post 1034331)
The guy should be happy he has a friggin job!!! Do it and do it well or you will be bitchin' ya ain't gut a job and wonderin' why!!!!!!

Hes union, dont matter.

stripercrazy 03-08-2014 03:53 PM

larry, ratty can't wait to see you at the canal :)

BigFish 03-08-2014 07:48 PM

I doubt Johnny is that lazy!

stripercrazy 03-08-2014 10:58 PM

lol

BMEUPSCOTTY 03-09-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFish (Post 1034578)
I doubt Johnny is that lazy!

I don't know... I was sympathizing with the OP of a very similar thread on a slightly similar website, venting about having to work with so many slugs... He responded quite negatively and said I sounded like management material...

Swimmer 04-03-2014 09:01 AM

Two stories on this post: wife and I shop for ourselves and our parents using coupons and sales. Every wednesday for years we get the food sales ads. She starts her planning for what she will buy evervyone by whats in the ads compared to what coupins she has. Suddenly it becomes extremely sporaddic. After a month or so she goes to the post office to complain. Lady behind the counter gets annoyed without saying much, because she has to go around back and grab the wednesday coupon ads on thursday for Bev. Suddenly we are back to getting ads like clockwork on wednesday.
Second story: Bev has a coysin who has worked for PO for well over twenty years, starting at the bottom, and working her way up. She was treat by the so-called men who work there with unimaginable mean spirited hrror. She told me some of the things said and done. She was divorced, and the new that, also realizing no one was there to protect her. Well Bev's cousin has two somes. Both about 6'4" and extremely well-built and tough. When they were old enough to be confided in they started dropping off and p#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g up thier mother, Bev's cousin. They would stand outside the car and wait for her after work. Never said a thing to anyone. The chit stopped pretty quickly. PO at least used to be be the most disfunctional workplace in America.