Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Hilary peddling racially divisive bullsh*t (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=88586)

Jim in CT 06-05-2015 05:19 AM

Hilary peddling racially divisive bullsh*t

Her remarks at a black college (any why isn't the notion of a 'black' college racist, by the way? save that for another day)...

"What is happening is a sweeping effort to dis-empower and disenfranchise people of color, poor people, and young people from one end of our country to the other... Today, Republicans are systematically and deliberately trying to stop millions of American citizens from voting. What part of democracy are they afraid of? I believe every citizen has the right to vote. And I believe we should do everything we can to make it easier for every citizen to vote.”
-that great uniter, Hillary Clinton

Oh, goody, just what the doctor ordered: someone who wants to peddle more of this divisive race hustling gibberish. Well, Republicans, looks like she's on to us. I guess we have to stop hating everyone, and trying to keep citizens from voting, or something. we have seen what happens when we elect someone President who hates this country, and who hates anyone who disagrees with him, and the result is a Balkanized house divided against itself. Are we going to inflict yet another hatemongering demagogue upon the body politic? Probably...

JohnR 06-05-2015 06:46 AM

Where have Republicans "systematically and deliberately trying to stop millions of American citizens from voting" ?

The only check on voting I have heard is to confirm you are a citizen (ID) so you can prove your eligibility, as a citizen, to exercise your right.

Jim in CT 06-05-2015 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1074053)
Where have Republicans "systematically and deliberately trying to stop millions of American citizens from voting" ?

The only check on voting I have heard is to confirm you are a citizen (ID) so you can prove your eligibility, as a citizen, to exercise your right.

How can you spew such racist bile?

JohnR 06-05-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1074062)
How can you spew such racist bile?

Because I am a middle aged while male - by default that makes me raassist

Redsoxticket 06-05-2015 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1074079)
Because I am a middle aged while male - by default that makes me raassist

Let us know when you change gender I'll get you a Hillary campaign sign.

justplugit 06-05-2015 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1074044)

"What is happening is a sweeping effort to dis-empower and disenfranchise people of color, poor people, and young people from one end of our country to the other... Today, Republicans are systematically and deliberately trying to stop millions of American citizens from voting. What part of democracy are they afraid of? I believe every citizen has the right to vote. And I believe we should do everything we can to make it easier for every citizen to vote.”
-that great uniter, Hillary Clinton

Just put it on the pile. :hihi: Remember when she was running for NY State Senator and told New Yorkers she had always been a Yankee fan??? Round and round the BS goes, depending on her audience.