Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Saltwater Edge (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   typical? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=75781)

iamskippy 01-30-2012 04:36 PM

typical?

Is it typical to wait a week for a order????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

PRBuzz 01-30-2012 04:40 PM

What are you in a hurry to go fishing or something?

tysdad115 01-30-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamskippy (Post 918038)
Is it typical to wait a week for a order????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Only for those that are cooped up in the house for waaaaayyyyy too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotf2:

iamskippy 01-30-2012 05:25 PM

I havent even started on my own stuff yet.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rob Rockcrawler 01-30-2012 07:29 PM

Not typical at all. Usually i get my stuff in 2 days. They are doing a lot of stuff to their website, totally changed it.

O.D. Mike 01-30-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tysdad115 (Post 918048)
Only for those that are cooped up in the house for waaaaayyyyy too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotf2:

Been there Skippy!!! Hang in there buddy!!!

iamskippy 01-30-2012 09:41 PM

I just find this un acceptable.

striperman36 01-30-2012 10:06 PM

I saw your box on the table upstairs. I thought I'd check it out for a while

fishbones 01-31-2012 09:37 AM

I've never had to wait longer than 2 days for my orders and most of the time I have them the next day. Kind of strange since I live further than you from the store? Maybe they don't like you?

iamskippy 01-31-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishbones (Post 918144)
I've never had to wait longer than 2 days for my orders and most of the time I have them the next day. Kind of strange since I live further than you from the store? Maybe they don't like you?

Well you like me so that has to say something. Telephone call is about to commence

iamskippy 01-31-2012 12:15 PM

apparently the deer arsh i ordered needs to be imported. would be nice if they would send a partial order of a notification, saying hey we are waiting for this to come in. I will never do business with them again,

Pete_G 02-07-2012 11:19 AM

I am just noticing this now, so apologies for the lack of response.

Please understand I am not blaming you for being disappointed as if that is how you feel, then that is all that matters, but when you checked out the shipping you chose clearly stated "3 to 10 business days". There were also faster shipping options.

We do at times order product in for orders, sometimes because it is not a stocked item or because while the inventory said we had one, when we pulled the order it turned out the inventory was wrong. If we were NOT going to be able to get your order to you within the time frame selected or could not deliver any of the items you had ordered, we would have contacted you.

We delivered all the product you ordered in 7 business days and within the time frame stated for that shipping option. Do we often do better then that? Absolutely, we wish and aim for every order to be perfect and parked on your doorstep the next day. Many are there the next day or 2 days at the latest. We don't always hit that target and since it has a big effect on a customer's buying experience it's something we have always and continue working to improve.

We're sorry you were disappointed.

Sea Dangles 02-09-2012 06:30 PM

Game
Set
Match

blondterror 02-09-2012 07:35 PM

Skippy ...give them another shot... they are a great store and deserve your biz