Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   He’s got his tweeter back (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94441)

Pete F. 11-15-2018 08:00 AM

He’s got his tweeter back

Does he think that if he says something that makes it true?
I’m beginning to believe that Trump thinks he can gain allies by insulting and demeaning them.

This am’s tweets

The White House is running very smoothly and the results for our Nation are obviously very good. We are the envy of the world. But anytime I even think about making changes, the FAKE NEWS MEDIA goes crazy, always seeking to make us look as bad as possible! Very dishonest!
The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have found no collusion and have gone absolutely nuts. They are screaming and shouting at people, horribly threatening them to come up with the answers they want. They are a disgrace to our Nation and don’t...
....care how many lives the ruin. These are Angry People, including the highly conflicted Bob Mueller, who worked for Obama for 8 years. They won’t even look at all of the bad acts and crimes on the other side. A TOTAL WITCH HUNT LIKE NO OTHER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

Nebe 11-15-2018 08:02 AM

Someone is nervous
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PaulS 11-15-2018 08:36 AM

It is hilarious to hear Pres. Trump talking about things being a total mess, nuts, screaming and shouting, threatening, disgrace to our Nation, angry, bad acts and criminals.

Channeling much?

Pete F. 11-15-2018 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1155426)
It is hilarious to hear Pres. Trump talking about things being a total mess, nuts, screaming and shouting, threatening, disgrace to our Nation, angry, bad acts and criminals.

Channeling much?

I'm not laughing
I'm wondering how Trump knows what the inner workings of the Mueller Investigation are, the media has been aggressively after this since the beginning with little to report.
Does Trump now have someone on the inside?

spence 11-15-2018 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1155432)
I'm not laughing

It’s frightening to think this is the mental state of the most powerful person in the world.

scottw 11-15-2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1155433)
It’s frightening to think this is the mental state of the most powerful person in the world.

I like that you are frightened :btu:

Sea Dangles 11-15-2018 10:21 AM

Give him a puppy and a safe space.

Pete F. 11-15-2018 10:26 AM

He’s not done yet
Universities will someday study what highly conflicted (and NOT Senate approved) Bob Mueller and his gang of Democrat thugs have done to destroy people. Why is he protecting Crooked Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Lisa Page & her lover, Peter S, and all of his friends on the other side?

Pete F. 11-15-2018 10:30 AM

Wonder if he is done with his written response to the Mueller questions?
Sounds like he is reading the responses to his tweets

The only “Collusion” is that of the Democrats with Russia and many others. Why didn’t the FBI take the Server from the DNC? They still don’t have it. Check out how biased Facebook, Google and Twitter are in favor of the Democrats. That’s the real Collusion!