Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Muzik (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Whacko Jacko DEAD. (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=57938)

Rob Rockcrawler 06-25-2009 06:10 PM

Whacko Jacko DEAD.

The kids can now relax, i guess he died of a heart attack. He was always entertaining. And i admit i liked his music when i was 10.

joe the plumber 06-25-2009 06:25 PM

The price some pay for fame.

Raven 06-25-2009 08:14 PM

prescription meds killed his appetite daily

so......he was only eating once per day.

you cannot keep that up indefinately

Pete_G 06-26-2009 07:39 AM

All his "issues" aside (and they were varied and plentiful) the guy sure could write a song and work a stage.

fishsmith 06-26-2009 09:10 AM

In respect for the King of Pop, I'm not walking but moonwalking everywhere I go today.

RIP - Sha-Mo!

RIJIMMY 06-26-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete_G (Post 696787)
All his "issues" aside (and they were varied and plentiful) the guy sure could write a song and work a stage.

I dont know the answer, are you sure he wrote his songs?

fishbones 06-26-2009 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 696830)
I dont know the answer, are you sure he wrote his songs?

He wrote most of his hits, but I think all of his albums had songs written by others.

Smooth Criminal and Dirty Diana were good songs. And who could forget "Eat It" by Weird Al. If it wasn't for MJ, that song would never have been made.

Bottom line is that he was a great performer and a sucky human being. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

ProfessorM 06-26-2009 02:02 PM

who really cares? The newsworthiness of this is beyond me. In the end you are judged by what kind of human being you were not how good you could dance or how much $$ you made. The fact that people around the world worshiped this guy, even to this day, is beyond my comprehension. It is sad he died so young but I'll bet there were far better people who died yesterday that will get no candle light vigils.

Nebe 06-26-2009 02:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0

ProfessorM 06-26-2009 07:54 PM

LOL

BigFish 06-27-2009 03:55 PM

I gotta agree with the Professor! I said it after he was aquitted of those molestation charges......"he will get his one day".......well......I was right. Used to like his stuff but after the child molestation charges and all that weird stuff I could no longer hear any of his songs without wanting to puke!! He will be remembered more for the weird stuff he did than for his music! Payback is a beyotch!!!:rolleyes:

Raven 06-27-2009 04:09 PM

Halloween should be huge this year
with Thriller masks everywhere :uhuh:

slow eddie 06-27-2009 05:11 PM

it was amazing to me that they had a 2 hr. news show nationally to honor a child molester. of course, it was never mentioned.
a 6 mo. sentence in the aci would have ended his life a hell of a lot sooner.

Slingah 06-27-2009 06:56 PM

what is sad is that he died an active drug addict...I hate diddlers as much as the next guy, but he was aquitted of the charges and who is anyone to judge unless they have proof....I could really care less about his passing, he had talent no doubt...but not my cup of tea

BigFish 06-27-2009 07:11 PM

Obviously you missed the famous interview where he admitted that he felt it was....."OK" to sleep with children??? He was a diddler...same as OJ is a killer! You think OJ is innocent???:doh:

Raider Ronnie 06-27-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slingah (Post 697126)
what is sad is that he died an active drug addict...I hate diddlers as much as the next guy, but he was aquitted of the charges and who is anyone to judge unless they have proof....I could really care less about his passing, he had talent no doubt...but not my cup of tea

It's public fact he paid off many families hush up $$$
POS parents of those kids selling out their kids for $$$, let alone leave their kids with the sick bastard !

Michael's last words from the hospital, please take me to childrens hospital !

BigFish 06-27-2009 07:13 PM

I heard his last words when told he was near death was...."Your kiddin' me!":laugha:

Slingah 06-27-2009 07:42 PM

I'm NOT defending the freak...so don't get me wrong....if he did it I hope he is burning in hell...fact is I'll never know and could care less.........out