Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   another collusion theory, with the Biden’s and the ukraine (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95106)

Jim in CT 05-10-2019 07:22 PM

another collusion theory, with the Biden’s and the ukraine

as VP, Biden threatened to withhold
US aid to Ukraine, unless they canned a top
prosecutor Biden said was corrupt. this is not in dispute i don’t think.

Also not in dispute, is that his son Hunter Biden was, at the time, a highly paid employee of a Ukrainian energy company.

What Trump and Guliani are saying, is that at the time Biden demanded the prosecutor be canned, he was looking into impropriety at Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian energy company.

My my, what a funny turn of events. I can’t wait to see how it plays out.

You go after a guy like
Trump, and especially his
kid, you better
not miss, else retribution will be swift and severe.

trumps turn.

spence 05-10-2019 07:44 PM

All I can say is thank god you’re not a moth.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim in CT 05-10-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1167120)
All I can say is thank god you’re not a moth.

yes, that’s a great comeback.

spence 05-10-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1167121)
yes, that’s a great comeback.

Jim, at this point it’s like you’re freebasing Trump’s talking points.

Jim in CT 05-10-2019 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1167122)
Jim, at this point it’s like you’re freebasing Trump’s talking points.

i called Trump a turd yesterday. That he’s a turd, doesn’t mean laws weren’t broken to keep him from winning.

In any event, we can’t all be as independent and middle-of-the-road as you are.

enjoy this investigation.

spence 05-10-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1167123)
enjoy this investigation.

It’s not an investigation Jim, it’s a political stunt that is likely illegal.

The entire Western world was behind what Biden did. Again, do some #^&#^&#^&#^&ing homework.

Jim in CT 05-10-2019 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1167124)

The entire Western world was behind what Biden did. Again, do some #^&#^&#^&#^&ing homework.

even if the prosecutor was corrupt, if his kid was
making money there, Biden might have let someone else make the threats. I had
no idea Hunter Biden was there.

well, as your side was
find of saying for the last few years, let’s doa thorough investigation, get to the facts, and see what’s what.

Jim in CT 05-11-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1167124)

i’m asking a sincere question here. did everyone who supported Biden know, that at the time he was pressuring ukraine to fire this guy, that Biden’s son was
making big money at a fishy Ukrainian energy company?

And if ( and this is a big if), Biden was in reality trying to keep this guy from investigating his son, wouldn’t that be the same
kind of obstruction you claim to be concerned about Trump doing?

Let’s investigate. if there’s nothing to it, Trump looks like an idiot before the election. If there is something to it ( also to stories that the obama administration worked with ukrainians to get dirt on the Trumps), isn’t that worth knowing? or are you finally admitting that you are only interested in uncovering wrongdoing done by Republicans.

As to your cursing, come on, no need to stop being a lady.

scottw 05-11-2019 06:54 AM

that trump/russia collusion conspiracy theory was a good one :rotf3: some dummies are still pushing it

wdmso 05-11-2019 07:24 AM

Have we already forgot Trump and his supporters. there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking a foreign Goverment to help with information against a domestic politician.

So surveillance is spying

But what trump and his people did and are doing isn't collusion?? Or will we ignore Webster on this

Collusion
secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

scottw 05-11-2019 07:40 AM

SEE WHAT I MEAN :rotf2:

Nebe 05-11-2019 08:16 AM

You guys need to get a hobby

Jim in CT 05-11-2019 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167133)
SEE WHAT I MEAN :rotf2:

now that you
mention it...

Jim in CT 05-11-2019 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167131)

So surveillance is spying

But what trump and his people did and are doing isn't collusion?? Or will we ignore Webster on this

collusion, maybe. a crime? apparently not.

i’m not ignoring Webster. I’m going by the mueller report, which for two years i was told would
be the definitive say. i was fine with that either way.

Now there be another investigation, into the origins of the Trump investigation. I’m also willing to stand by whatever those results are.

Why is that unfair?

scottw 05-11-2019 08:51 AM

bitter clingers.....:bl:

wdmso 05-11-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1167136)
collusion, maybe. a crime? apparently not.

i’m not ignoring Webster. I’m going by the mueller report, which for two years i was told would
be the definitive say. i was fine with that either way.

Now there be another investigation, into the origins of the Trump investigation. I’m also willing to stand by whatever those results are.

Why is that unfair?

So your in the camp of asking foriegn governments for dirt on political opponents is Fine and acceptable

It's a yes or no question

I. Personally do not find it acceptable. Under any circumstance

Jim in CT 05-11-2019 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167147)

So your in the camp of asking foriegn governments for dirt on political opponents is Fine and acceptable

It's a yes or no question

I. Personally do not find it acceptable. Under any circumstance

well if its unacceptable, know that part of trumps investigation, will be to see whether or
not ( as had been alleged) the clinton and obama
teams worked with ukrainian officials to get dirt on trump.

hilary’s campaign paid a foreigner to produce the Steele dossier. we’re you upset by that? or is it o my problematic when republicans work with foreigners to get dirt on opponents?

Jim in CT 05-11-2019 05:26 PM

i didn’t answer your question. if the “dirt” is true, i’m

ore
concerned
about the dirt, then i am with how it was obtained. but no, i can’t say i like foreigners being involved this way. but until
there’s a law against it, i don’t think it should disqualify a candidate.

Pete F. 05-11-2019 09:45 PM

Lindsey Graham Thought different
https://youtu.be/sdiVn3lQDgU

scottw 05-12-2019 03:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1167150)

about the dirt, then i am with how it was obtained. but no, i can’t say i like foreigners being involved this way. but until
there’s a law against it, i don’t think it should disqualify a candidate.

democrats are ok with their supporters offering thousands/millions of dollars for dirt on their opponents from any source...gimme a break....these people are hilarious and shameless.....there is no LOW where the democrats won't go....it's amusing to watch them whine about their opponents:uhuh:

wdmso 05-12-2019 07:07 AM

So that's a yes its acceptable for Republicans and Democrats to seek help from a foreign government to get dirt on political rivals..

And again the usual suspects once again try to say getting money from supporters is no different then getting info from foreign governments..

It's sad to see what MAGA means to some and what they are willing to accept to keep their seat at the Table ..

scottw 05-12-2019 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1167158)

So that's a yes its acceptable for Republicans and Democrats to seek help from a foreign government to get dirt on political rivals..

yes...what's good for the ass is good for the elephant....we are all citizens of the world after all......

PaulS 05-12-2019 10:28 AM

it is hilarious watching you guys trying to compare Christopher Steele to the ukrainians and justify this by saying it's the same. Also funny to hear Trump claim for 2 years he would never work with a foreign adversary yet he sent his henchmen Giuliani to go talk to the ukrainians to get help against a political rival.

scottw 05-12-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167170)
it is hilarious watching you guys trying to compare Christopher Steele to the ukrainians and justify this by saying it's the same. Also funny to hear Trump claim for 2 years he would never work with a foreign adversary yet he sent his henchmen Giuliani to go talk to the ukrainians to get help against a political rival.

when did the ukranians become a foreign adversary?

I'm looking forward to trump weaponizing the irs and doj to cause a little havoc among the all-star line up democrat hopefuls :bounce:

PaulS 05-12-2019 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167171)

I'm looking forward to trump weaponizing the irs and doj to cause a little havoc among the all-star line up democrat hopefuls :bounce:

When did you start hating the country that much that you thought this was acceptable?

scottw 05-12-2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167172)
When did you start hating the country that much that you thought this was acceptable?

since Obama did it :rude:

I don't hate the country...I love fair play

PaulS 05-12-2019 11:37 AM

Can you give me some links to those stories?

scottw 05-12-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1167174)
Can you give me some links to those stories?

I'm sure there are plenty of links in the archives if you do a search

so can you provide some links regarding Ukrainians being foreign adversaries?...

maybe this is what you were referring to?

POLITICO
"Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation."

since we now know there was no collusion with Russia....good grief ??? I think we need a Special Counsel Investigation

The Dad Fisherman 05-12-2019 06:29 PM

Meanwhile at the DNC headquarters....

https://youtu.be/-nc7AjLhETw

PaulS 05-12-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1167181)
I'm sure there are plenty of links in the archives if you do a search

so can you provide some links regarding Ukrainians being advisories

You seem to be more focused on the use of the word adversaries rather than the fact that Trump and his allies spent more than half of his term denying that he conspired with Russia and yet he immediately sent Giuliani to the Ukraine to dig up dirt on a political opponent.

There's never been any proof that shows Obama weaponized the doj or the IRS or that he put anyone up to any of the stupid things or mistakes that either of those did.