Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   uh oh..... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=74648)

RIJIMMY 11-29-2011 11:29 AM

uh oh.....

Tehran, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian students stormed the British Embassy in Tehran Tuesday, breaking down the door, throwing around papers and replacing the British flag with an Iranian one.

Iran's state-run Press TV reported that police had the incident under control, but Britain's Foreign Office called the situation "fluid" and said "details are still emerging."

"There has been an incursion by a significant number of demonstrators into our Embassy premises, including vandalism to our property," the Foreign Office said. "We are outraged by this. It is utterly unacceptable and we condemn it."

JohnR 11-29-2011 11:32 AM

Yeh. Rinse and Repeat.

Meanwhile in unrelated news another thing went BOOM in Iran:
Iran: Explosion occurred during military research

Yesterday Isfahan?

UserRemoved 11-29-2011 12:12 PM

The more booms the better IMO
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw 11-29-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 904347)
Tehran, Iran (CNN) -- Iranian students stormed the British Embassy in Tehran Tuesday, breaking down the door, throwing around papers and replacing the British flag with an Iranian one.

"There has been an incursion by a significant number of demonstrators into our Embassy premises, including vandalism to our property," the Foreign Office said. ."

I heard Barry condemning this....you'd think he'd be supportive of OCCUPY TEHRAN :uhuh:

JohnnyD 11-29-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 904400)
I heard Barry condemning this....you'd think he'd be supportive of OCCUPY TEHRAN :uhuh:

Based on the federally coordinated oppression of the Occupy groups here, seems as though he's against all of the Occupy groups...

Raven 11-30-2011 05:34 AM

they must be growing pot over there

scottw 11-30-2011 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyD (Post 904462)
Based on the federally coordinated oppression of the Occupy groups here, seems as though he's against all of the Occupy groups...

that's funny...I thought they were being oppressed by the Zionist Capitalist System.....if the Redistributor-in-Chief and champion of the 99% is also oppressing loser nation....I don't see how they'll ever get their money.....

Iranians Protest “Oppression of Occupy Wall Street And Tyranny of Zionist And Capitalist System”…

TEHRAN (ISNA) — Iranian workers staged a rally before Swiss embassy in Tehran Wednesday, representing the US interests, to support Occupy Wall Street (OWS) movement in the US.

Protesters carried banners condemning the suppression of Occupy Wall Street movement and tyranny of Zionist and capitalist system.

Iranian students demonstrate at Swiss Embassy in Tehran in solidarity with Occupy Wall Street Leftists: "Down with the United States, Death to Israel," "Down with Capitalism" (nice people)

Ramin Shamsaii, a student who was present at the demonstration, said liberal democracy is intended to "deceive" people. Shamsaii said "real democracy is only realized under the umbrella of religious democracy(sharia) ."

He added so long as religious democracy(sharia) is not established "the world will remain in darkness."

I guess it's good to know exactly where everyone stands:uhuh:

I don't think Obama has muttered a word regarding the OCCUPY violence through the months now of occupation, yet, one little incident in Iran and he couldn't set the teleprompters up fast enough...curious????