Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Too Friendly Fisherman? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=69447)

PRBuzz 02-24-2011 02:11 PM

Too Friendly Fisherman?

Fisherman faces charges for putting tongue in fed’s ear

A Gloucester fisherman is facing charges for hugging and putting his tongue in the ear of a federal fishing monitor — in a case that sparked immediate suspicion among fishing industry advocates.

U.S. Attorney Carmen Ortiz said the Major Crimes Unit in Boston is prosecuting John Cusick, 49, on charges of assault and sexual harassment for allegedly hugging and putting his tongue in the ear of an unidentified monitor aboard the Sea Farmer II in July.

“The indictment alleges that Cusick harassed and assaulted a federal monitor who collects data from commercial fishing vessels while the vessel is engaged in fishing activities,” the office said.

buckman 02-24-2011 04:45 PM

She or he work for NOAA. The fisherman just wanted to do the screwing for a change.

Plum Crazy 02-25-2011 06:18 AM

That's pretty funny.:rotf2:
Can't even imagine wasting time and money in a courtroom over that. What has happened to people's sense of humor?

UserRemoved 02-25-2011 07:12 AM

I wouldn't call that a sense of humor. I'D call that intimidation....

If you came up and hugged me then stuck your tongue in my ear I'd probably smack the shahit outta you.

I'm sure there's ALOT more to this story...

Plum Crazy 02-25-2011 08:20 AM

Ha ha Scott:chased: I have hugged you plenty of times and you have never smacked me. I would never stick my tongue in your ear, that's just gross.
I would love to hear more of the story. Maybe the guy was just really glad to see her/him. LOL!

spinncognito 02-25-2011 12:32 PM

The monitor was a female. Surprised she did not smack him.

Hey Kevin (JackK)- this ever happened to you on the job??? :biglaugh:

RIJIMMY 02-25-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltys (Post 839819)

If you came up and hugged me then stuck your tongue in my ear I'd probably smack the shahit outta you.

theres that "abrasion" again

JackK 02-25-2011 12:58 PM

Not my job any longer!!

There used to be a pretty cute chick working on one of the cape cod boats. Girls covered in fish slime are sexy.

UserRemoved 02-25-2011 02:05 PM

:rotf2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 839965)
theres that "abrasion" again

UserRemoved 02-25-2011 02:07 PM

Unless you were really hot and had shaved legs

like nebe :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltys (Post 839819)
I wouldn't call that a sense of humor. I'D call that intimidation....

I'm sure there's ALOT more to this story...