Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   FBI… (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=98291)

scottw 08-22-2022 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1231610)

It’s really simple

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I wonder when they will arrest him?

Pete F. 08-22-2022 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1231612)
I wonder when they will arrest him?

I’m in the mood for trump indictment.
How about you?

scottw 08-23-2022 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1231613)

I’m in the mood for trump indictment.
How about you?

you have been promising one for 6 years...

Pete F. 08-23-2022 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1231619)
you have been promising one for 6 years...

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.

Trump-Russia a hoax? Except for the part where candidate Trump publicly beseeched Russian intelligence to purloin and publish his opponent's emails - and then Russia intelligence immediately did so.

scottw 08-23-2022 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1231624)

The wheels of justice turn slowly...

you've been saying that for 6 years too....

Pete F. 08-23-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1231625)
you've been saying that for 6 years too....

Trump-Russia a hoax? Except for the part where Trump's campaign manager shared proprietary campaign polling information so that Russian intelligence could target Facebook advertising more effectively.

wdmso 08-26-2022 03:43 PM

Trump also said federal law enforcement was carrying out "a total public relations subterfuge,"

sub·ter·fuge
/ˈsəbtərˌfyo͞oj/
Learn to pronounce
noun
plural noun: subterfuges
deceit used in order to achieve one's goal.

Trump and his followers are the best examples of how to try to use SUBTERFUGE to achieve one's goals

Pete F. 08-26-2022 07:04 PM

The FBI didn't ask them to "put a better lock" on the closet. They literally had video of people going in and out of a room with our most classified secrets laying around. They said to "secure" the room. This affidavit is damning. They've been lying the whole time.
Well, what else would you expect?

wdmso 08-28-2022 10:07 AM

the commissioners took up a proposal to disconnect a recently installed cybersecurity device from the county's computer network.

The device, known as an Albert sensor, was designed to alert local governments to potential hacking attempts against their networks

Bye bye, Albert sensor," one of the commissioners quipped.

Commissioner Davis quoted from a memo that circulated among Washington state Republicans. That memo, raised a number of concerns about Albert sensors and also seemed to allude to the program being part of a left-wing conspiracy.

Yep shocking a majority Trump areas would base their choices on conspiracy’s

wdmso 08-29-2022 03:34 PM

Trump: Declare 'Rightful Winner' or 'New Election' Over FBI Meddling

Former President Donald Trump is taking his case against FBI "election interference" to the American people — and to a new level — by demanding to be declared the "rightful winner" or "have a new election."

"So now it comes out, conclusively, that the FBI BURIED THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP STORY BEFORE THE ELECTION knowing that, if they didn't, 'Trump would have easily won the 2020 Presidential Election,'" Trump wrote Monday in Truth Social.

"This is massive FRAUD & ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before in our country."

Trump added the "remedy" for the 2020 presidential election meddling should be to "declare the rightful winner" or, a minimum, hold a "new election."

can't wait for the faithful to rush to his defense

Spoken like the fascist Biden claimed he and his maga followers are

Pete F. 09-02-2022 04:46 AM

“In a monumental irony, both Julian Assange…and Edward Snowden…stand charged with the very same crimes that are likely to be brought against Mr. Trump. On both Mr. Assange and Mr. Snowden, Mr. Trump argued that they should be executed.”

scottw 09-02-2022 05:24 AM

from what I've read, if they charge him with something it will be obstruction...which I don't believe carries the death penalty..I hope you won't be too disappointed pete

Jim in CT 09-02-2022 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1232226)
from what I've read, if they charge him with something it will be obstruction...which I don't believe carries the death penalty..I hope you won't be too disappointed pete

don’t be too sure, remember that trespassing was a capital offense for small women on january 6.

wdmso 09-02-2022 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1232231)
don’t be too sure, remember that trespassing was a capital offense for small women on january 6.

We can’t be pro-insurrectionist and pro-American. They’re incompatible,

But you are trying to do both. Why

Jim in CT 09-02-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1232245)
We can’t be pro-insurrectionist and pro-American. They’re incompatible,

But you are trying to do both. Why

I agree 100% with what you said. But once again, you’re smiling the goalposts

Wayne, on planet earth where we live, there videos of capital police welcoming the trespassers in, talking to them causally, being polite. then point being, many people
there has no insurrectionist intentions. which is why it’s not a good idea to shoot first and ask questions later, which is what this cop testified that he did, when he admitted he could t see her hands.

if she was a black democrat, her life would matter.

Pete F. 09-02-2022 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1232254)
I agree 100% with what you said. But once again, you’re smiling the goalposts

Wayne, on planet earth where we live, there videos of capital police welcoming the trespassers in, talking to them causally, being polite. then point being, many people
there has no insurrectionist intentions. which is why it’s not a good idea to shoot first and ask questions later, which is what this cop testified that he did, when he admitted he could t see her hands.

if she was a black democrat, her life would matter.

Who said her life didn’t matter, other than you?
Maybe you should have told her to just do as the police asked, then she wouldn’t have been shot?

The “tourists” on January 6th spread #^&#^&#^&#^& on the walls, injured more than 150 police officers, erected a gallows and more while the sitting President watched on TV and did nothing.

Next you’ll be telling us how the Civil war was about states rights and that blacks were better off as slaves.

wdmso 09-08-2022 07:40 AM

These are the kinda of people the Republicans want as their voters

When the FBI searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in early August, it took less than a day for far-right internet personality Jack Posobiec to summon Epstein's ghost. "We now know the judge who signed off on the Mar-a-Lago raid was Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer. Don't question it!" Posobiec posted

Within days, the false claim took off in far-right circles, drawing the attention of Fox News, which later had to issue a clarification for airing an edited picture that falsely showed Reinhart next to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was convicted as an accomplice to many of Epstein's crimes.

Edited out
Epstein's ties to Trump himself are generally left unspoken in extremist, fringe communities

These are tools in the shed of people who are, for lack of a better word, fascist propagandists who understand how to use this friend versus enemy binary,"

But actual facts and actual action are a hoax to you guessed it Republicans

Pete F. 09-08-2022 04:22 PM

Congratulations to Tom Cotton to be the first Republican Senator to demand that DOJ throw the book at Donald Trump for stealing our nation's secrets. A brave stand, but principled.

“ A large reason for the crime wave is that Democrats won't treat criminals like the criminals they are.”

PaulS 09-08-2022 05:25 PM

You knew it had to happen eventually right 😁

wdmso 09-09-2022 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LOL

Got Stripers 09-09-2022 03:40 PM

Magic wand.

Got Stripers 09-22-2022 06:04 AM

What do you mean you don’t have proof all was declassified?

wdmso 09-22-2022 11:04 AM

Former President Donald Trump maintains that a president can declassify documents just by even "thinking about it