Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   TV station in arizona reports... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=22159)

Surfcastinglife 03-15-2005 10:02 PM

TV station in arizona reports...

that teddy B is to have heart surgery to repair a hole in his heart. pats arent confirming, if this is in fact true hope u make it out ok teddy! and i'd think that would be it for his football career

fishaholic18 03-16-2005 01:19 AM

Where did you hear that? I'm in AZ now and can't find anything about it.

Raider Ronnie 03-16-2005 05:33 AM

It's all over the news here!
Hope he is ok!
Even though he's a Patriot!!!
It's amazing that the guy played the way he did during the season and playoffs and how they are saying he has a heart problem!

BigFish 03-16-2005 06:34 AM

Prayers for his health, a great player here in New England and he will be greatly missed and fondly remembered. :(

fishaholic18 03-16-2005 09:32 AM

I found it on PROJO.com.
Wow, hope it all works out for him...

ProfessorM 03-16-2005 12:05 PM

I heard it last night at about 1 am on JT the #^&#^&#^&#^&, Yankee boot licker. Like I posted last week my buddy works at the Hospital, Mass General, and he told me when he left there a few weeks back that the doc's don't want him to play ball anymore. This is probably the reason. What a shame for a guy that young. Good luck Teddy. P.M.

relentless 03-16-2005 07:17 PM

Its Only a Game

It is a game I love and will miss him dearly but it is only a game. The most important thing is he gets well so he can be around for his wife and three children when he gets older. Anyone who can not understand that because of his talent may be a great fan but not a caring human being. OF course the best result would be Teddy to get well enough to take care of family and play again the game he loves but it does not sound like it will happen. After all we know the man has a big heart and is by far my favorite NFL player of all time.

Raider Ronnie 03-16-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty
I heard it last night at about 1 am on JT the #^&#^&#^&#^&, Yankee boot licker. Like I posted last week my buddy works at the Hospital, Mass General, and he told me when he left there a few weeks back that the doc's don't want him to play ball anymore. This is probably the reason. What a shame for a guy that young. Good luck Teddy. P.M.

" JT the #^&#^&#^&#^&" :fishslap:

tynan19 03-16-2005 07:40 PM

He had a great career and will always be loved by the fans. He needs to be there for his family now and not worry about playing. It looks to be a major surgery so I hope everything works out ok.

In The Surf 03-16-2005 08:23 PM

On ESPN tonight the story was confirmed to be partially true. As is the Pats MO, it is to deny or say very little. He is not in AZ, but the part about the surgery is true, he hasn't had it yet but should be soon to repair a small hole in his heart which is believed to have caused the stroke. Surgery is to be done at Mass General

kippy 03-17-2005 07:06 AM

I wish Teddy the best and a full recovery. He will be missed.