Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Donald Trump's July Fourth (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95264)

wdmso 07-06-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1169773)
please provide a quote or two from his speech, where he made it all
about him? even liberals are saying it was about the republic.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Keep your head in the sand .... and nice dodge .. i guess being the potus doesn't have meaning .. and he didnt say anything so it was all innocuous...

Jim in CT 07-07-2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1169794)
Keep your head in the sand .... and nice dodge .. i guess being the potus doesn't have meaning .. and he didnt say anything so it was all innocuous...

this thread is about the july 4th celebration. i asked for a couple of quotes to support your statement that it was about him, and you provided exactly zilch. meaning, it wasn’t all about him, but you can’t being yourself to admit it.

it’s like your side wants him to win again. you just don’t see how he gets you to step on the rake he left out for you.

scottw 07-07-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1169745)

My favorite description of Trump was “an angry grandpa reading a fifth grader’s book report on American military history.”

that's a good one...my favorite was "Trump celebrates America....democrats engage in angry protest"

Jim in CT 07-07-2019 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1169814)
that's a good one...my favorite was "Trump celebrates America....democrats engage in angry protest"

it’s a political flop for the left, when they hysterically oppose what that was.

Sea Dangles 07-07-2019 09:39 AM

I love how you asked Wayne for one quote and his response is that YOU dodged the question. Stand up guy.

Jim in CT 07-07-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1169817)
I love how you asked Wayne for one quote and his response is that YOU dodged the question. Stand up guy.

yeah, i was wondering what i dodged, exactly.

liberals love to project. when they accuse you of racism, hate, fascism, dodging, they are often talking about themselves.

detbuch 07-07-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1169818)
liberals love to project. when they accuse you of racism, hate, fascism, dodging, they are often talking about themselves.

You can add lying to that list.

Pete F. 07-07-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by detbuch (Post 1169821)
You can add lying to that list.

Typical Trump circle jerk just swallow and you’ll all be happy

detbuch 07-07-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1169836)
Typical Trump circle jerk just swallow and you’ll all be happy

Small but very good circle. Your lyin' circle sucks.

wdmso 07-08-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1169817)

Your funny seems you cant follow the bouncing ball ..

Me.. ask yourself.. why has no other potus in the past 70 years do what Trump did.

jim i asked for a couple of quotes to support your statement that it was about him.....

Funny I said nothing about what Trump said..(as my reason it was about him) it was about him before he even opened his mouth... ??? i was very clear

but Jim asking question about his own conclusions is a clear dodge 70 years of presidents and the 4th and why now would Trump insert himself into the 4th As i said why not his 1st year or his 2nd no had to be his 3rd year aka election kick off ..

chris maybe you and jim should take his advice you can’t bring yourself to admit it. you sold out to Trump you've thrown away your dignity, respect , even individual thought... even faced with all the information available ... your Trump lemmings who will follow him off the clift ....:rotflmao:

scottw 07-08-2019 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1169848)

your Trump lemmings who will follow him off the clift ....:rotflmao:

indeed...

Sea Dangles 07-08-2019 06:40 PM

Clearly the musings of a beaten man.
He is obviously out of facts to support his emotions.
When you called him “a reality star playing for the camera” was that not a look at me observation? You wrote it,just wondering why.

wdmso 07-09-2019 07:14 AM

Trump July 4 event as 'taxpayer-funded campaign ad'

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...81084531441664

The White House cut a short video of the event set to stirring music. It features plenty of military hardware, and enlisted personnel cheering and clapping for Trump. Filmed in part with a high definition camera, it is one of the most polished videos the Trump White House has produced.

It was quickly tweeted by Trump, and then re-tweeted by TeamTrump, the “official Twitter for the Trump campaign.”

not about him at all

The Dad Fisherman 07-09-2019 07:19 AM

That was a very uplifting video, thank you for sharing.

Sea Dangles 07-09-2019 12:59 PM

Love seeing that stealth thing