Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Kayaking (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   S-B Peddle/Paddle Fest Food Thread! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=65626)

BigFish 08-17-2010 03:23 PM

S-B Peddle/Paddle Fest Food Thread!

Just starting a food thread for the cookout at my house after we go yakking! I will supply burgers, dogs and buns! I am figuring right now on 6-8 people at most....we will take a final count a few days before the Fest! Let me know what you guys are bringing so we can co-ordinate! :uhuh:

fishbones 08-18-2010 09:43 AM

I'll bring soda. If anyone has any preferences, let me know.

BigBo 08-18-2010 09:59 AM

If you'd like, I can bring some 'tater salad, some chips and, if you need them paper plates and utensils.

BigFish 08-18-2010 01:35 PM

Sounds perfect guys! Lets eat good! We are gonna be hungry after yakin' all morning!! If we get a fish to keep I will be ready to cook it on the grill!:drool:

Backbeach Jake 08-18-2010 05:28 PM

I'll bring a case of water. We can use it while we're out, too.

BigFish 08-19-2010 09:53 AM

Food List!

BigFish-Burgers, Dogs, Buns

Fishbones-Soda

Kenny-Desert of some delicious kind!

BBJ-Case of water

BigBo-Tater' Salad and chips

MAC 08-21-2010 06:32 PM

Larry, let me know what ya want me to bring.

BigFish 08-22-2010 07:41 AM

So we got burgers, dogs and we will have sausage peppers and onions....tater salad and chips...soda and water.....I have napkins and plates and forks and knives and spoons coming out of my ears after a cookout yesterday....we have a desert dish coing....we could use a second desert of some kind and maybe a salad of some kind....a pasta salad or a regular salad???

So next Saturday is the Kayak Peddle/Paddle Fest......and I have one guest staying here Friday night and would like to again extend the invitation to anyone who may have a long ride to get here to please feel free to come and stay Friday night if they would like....you are more than welcome! Better to be well rested than exhausted when you arrive!

Also please reiterate by Thursday if you are definitely still coming or if your plans have changed just so we know!

If there is anyone who would like to join in the fun please jump on board....its gonna be a great time!:uhuh:

MAC 08-22-2010 07:46 AM

I'll bring some slaw and tater or macaroni salad.

BigFish 08-22-2010 07:53 AM

Nice MAC! I am hungry already!!!:drool:

Tagger 08-23-2010 08:01 PM

I'll bring something ... I've been out of it .. sorry for absence in thread .. I'm still in .. will need your addy pm'd Larry

BigFish 08-23-2010 09:33 PM

I will pm my address and phone number to everyone Wednesday!:uhuh: