Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Trump might win this thing (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=91434)

JohnR 11-08-2016 10:39 PM

Trump might win this thing

How horrible a candidate is Hillary to lose to Trump

scottw 11-08-2016 10:53 PM

deplorable.....

scottw 11-08-2016 11:21 PM

ashtrays must really flying at camp clinton tonight :rotflmao:

scottw 11-08-2016 11:27 PM

I heard Belichick is Trump's top pick for Secretary of Defense

buckman 11-09-2016 12:08 AM

Landslide
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven 11-09-2016 03:55 AM

i hope old Hillary dries up like a raisen

piemma 11-09-2016 04:33 AM

It's like Christmas, 4th of July and my birthday all rolled into one. TRUMP WINS!!!!! WE WIN!!!!

tysdad115 11-09-2016 05:45 AM

Lol...my fellow deplorables!

wdmso 11-09-2016 05:45 AM

He is now my president . now i'll sit back in 4 years, recycle his campaign slogan: Make America great again.. as we moon walk into the past .. America just elected a scratch Ticket looks good sounds good with the hopes of a big pay out . I pray i am wrong

let see how bad my retirement fun gets hit today with the the DOW crashing

Guppy 11-09-2016 06:32 AM

I pray it works out

Nebe 11-09-2016 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1111861)
How horrible a candidate is Hillary to lose to Trump

That right there speaks volumes.

BigBo 11-09-2016 07:10 AM

Eben, I haven't used a bong since high school days 42 years ago. Better start stocking up for us MA folks. :smokin::rotf3:

JohnR 11-09-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1111869)
He is now my president . now i'll sit back in 4 years, recycle his campaign slogan: Make America great again.. as we moon walk into the past .. America just elected a scratch Ticket looks good sounds good with the hopes of a big pay out . I pray i am wrong

Good news is the Dow has corrected a bit. Bad news for some of the Wall Street folks that kleptobacked Hillary

Lets see how this things roll. With Trump and Clinton both being their party nominations it was always going to be a trough row

PaulS 11-09-2016 07:42 AM

Exciting night. Congrats to the winners.

Rockfish9 11-09-2016 07:48 AM

Don't blame me I voted for Regan.. that's right.. I wrote in a deceased ex-president.. my message was that a dead ex pres. could do a better job than either of these two buffoons...that being said...Trump was humble in victory.. praising old iron box for a hard fought campaign...and thanked her for her dedicated long term service .. and where was she in all this.. off pouting.. she couldn't even bother to thank her supporters in person.. stronger together???... I hope this is the last we see of her... I for one have had enough of her and her family scandals.. now I'm off to put my life savings in mason jars and bury them in the garden!

nightfighter 11-09-2016 07:54 AM

A direct and predictable result given how half of the voting public has felt the morning after the previous two elections. It is as much about having elected O twice as it is about Trump.

JohnR 11-09-2016 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockfish9 (Post 1111878)
Don't blame me I voted for Regan.. that's right.. I wrote in a deceased ex-president.. my message was that a dead ex pres. could do a better job than either of these two buffoons...that being said...Trump was humble in victory.. praising old iron box for a hard fought campaign...and thanked her for her dedicated long term service .. and where was she in all this.. off pouting.. she couldn't even bother to thank her supporters in person.. stronger together???... I hope this is the last we see of her... I for one have had enough of her and her family scandals.. now I'm off to put my life savings in mason jars and bury them in the garden!

I wrote in Evan McMullin - :tooth: - I know the feeling. Something about the

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4PzpxOj5Cc

buckman 11-09-2016 08:56 AM

There are alot of donors to the Clinton foundation looking for a rebate today . I thought her speech to her supporters was a class act last night 😃

Raider Ronnie 11-09-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1111882)
There are alot of donors to the Clinton foundation looking for a rebate today . I thought her speech to her supporters was a class act last night 😃

Where is all the press now who were all over him after the debate when Trump wouldn't answer that he would concede ???

Jim in CT 11-09-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1111869)

"America just elected a scratch Ticket looks good sounds good "

He looks and sounds gross. But he was the only one who didn't call me deplorable and irredeemable. So it should shock no one that he got that vote.

In 2008, we elected Obama on a gamble, as he had zero accomplishments under his belt at that time. Right or wrong?

"let see how bad my retirement fun gets hit today "

Unless you are cashing out today (which still might be a good idea in light of what I see coming), you have no reason to care.

FishermanTim 11-09-2016 11:19 AM

Funny seeing all the protest by Hillary "supporters".

I guess they were struck by the realization that they would have to get jobs and work to make America great instead of sitting on their intelligence and collect freebies?

Great show of support out west...one a$$clown got hit by a vehicle when he/she tried to block the freeway....talk about a real loser!

This was one heck of an election...coming right down to the wire!

One point that was mentioned regarding the NH race (Hassan / Ayotte) was the cost of their combined campaigns.
One person stated they had spent close to 100 million on their collective efforts. If that is even remotely true, it's a complete waste of taxpayer money....but then I don't live there, I just had to hear their mudslinging ads 24/7 here in MA.

Got Stripers 11-09-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1111872)
That right there speaks volumes.

Boss you couldn't say it any better, hoping my retirement money isn't taking a big hit today, or I might be asking Donald if he hires old farts with attitude.

nightfighter 11-09-2016 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1111882)
There are alot of donors to the Clinton foundation looking for a rebate today . I thought her speech to her supporters was a class act last night ��

Hey it only took until 11:30am EST for her to appear..... It takes hours to deploy all those assets and contributions she has taken in over these past years. After all, she thought she was going to be able to milk this cow for another four years. It never occurred to her that it would all have to be made to disappear overnight. As she just said, "our best days are still ahead of us." Too bad she was referring only to her immediate family....
Her funeral suit was fitting.... Good bye HRC. Hope we don't see you again, unless it is in a federal courtroom.

And now that it is finally OVER, I take my leave of the Political forum again, Chris.