Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   CBD Oil (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95146)

piemma 05-25-2019 09:29 AM

CBD Oil

I have resisted the hype on this stuff but my knee has really been s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g lately. I ordered some CBD OIL and tried it this morning.

Now, I am not saying it will work for everyone but ,my knee pain has gone from a 6 or 7 to a 0 to 2. I am amazed.

Nebe 05-25-2019 10:40 AM

Did you eat it or did you rub it into the knee?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy 05-25-2019 03:07 PM

My knee is killing me, I’ll look into it, thanks Paul

Sea Dangles 05-25-2019 03:22 PM

I have friends that will never use drugs for pain again.

nightfighter 05-25-2019 07:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Getting a new salve tomorrow to put on my quad...

148 Forest 05-26-2019 06:32 AM

hey piemma, what is the name of the cbd oil you used on your knees. my wife has the same thing.thanks for any info.Bert

FishermanTim 05-28-2019 02:31 PM

The only real problem with any pain reliever is that all it does is mask the pain. It does nothing for the issue causing the pain.
What ends up happening more times than not is that the pain "goes away" but the damage continues to a point where drugs don't work and operative options are required.

Not saying it's good or bad, as in most cases the immediate needs are what counts most. What IS important is doing what can be done to treat the cause of the pain and hopefully eliminate a future need for replacement surgery, etc...

Nebe 05-28-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishermanTim (Post 1167814)
The only real problem with any pain reliever is that all it does is mask the pain. It does nothing for the issue causing the pain.
What ends up happening more times than not is that the pain "goes away" but the damage continues to a point where drugs don't work and operative options are required.

Not saying it's good or bad, as in most cases the immediate needs are what counts most. What IS important is doing what can be done to treat the cause of the pain and hopefully eliminate a future need for replacement surgery, etc...

That’s why I got a divorce 😂

piemma 06-01-2019 06:14 AM

148 and Gup, I using drops under the tongue. FineVine Hemp oil which I got thru Amazon.

Nebe 06-01-2019 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 1168008)
148 and Gup, I using drops under the tongue. FineVine Hemp oil which I got thru Amazon.

That isn’t CBD oil Paul. Hemp oil is different but yields similar results.

basswipe 06-02-2019 08:42 AM

The stigma attached to the word cannabis is slowly but finally beginning to fade.

PS. Helps with lyme...especially in the appetite category.

bart 06-03-2019 07:07 PM

CBDs pretty much help with everything (as does THC). I'd be using it for anxiety and joint pain, but I first have to ween off the Valium I've been prescribed for years. The only interactions that can occur with CBDs are when they're mixed with grapefruit products and the same goes for valium so I can't use CBD's right now. Luckily my psychiatrist convinced me to try this https://www.alpha-stim.com

Pretty sure I'll never have to take another valium again once I'm done tapering off as the Alph-stim has been a game changer for me. Helps with Anxiety, Depression, Chronic Pain, and Insomnia. It's not a medication and you have 30 days to return it if you don't find it beneficial.

But yeah, CBD (and THC) work. The research is out there...

Duke41 06-04-2019 07:57 AM

I use the oil it is great, also with some stretches. The stretch that works the best is to lie on my belly wrap a band around my ankle and pull my leg towards my head bending the knee. Really loosen up the quads. Between the 2 I have gone from limping around to fairly mobile on a few days.

piemma 06-06-2019 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1168011)
That isn’t CBD oil Paul. Hemp oil is different but yields similar results.

Thanks Eben. I'll get in contact with the company as it was sold tome as CBD oil. It does work for me though.

Nebe 06-06-2019 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 1168162)
Thanks Eben. I'll get in contact with the company as it was sold tome as CBD oil. It does work for me though.

Amazon does not allow the sale of CBD oil. Check it out.

https://www.remedyreview.com/busines...cts-on-amazon/

Clammer 06-07-2019 01:41 PM

I HAVE AGOOD FRIEND THAT YEARS AGO SWORE BY SOME horse rub for all aches &pains . I,ve been fishing & digging with im again & he still swears by it .
just llast month I had to go to Allies tack shop to get hi 3 more ><><