Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Muzik (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Damn...I Don't See Any Moderators Around Here (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=53394)

Crafty Angler 11-25-2008 11:02 AM

Damn...I Don't See Any Moderators Around Here

I don't, do you? :huh:

Maybe I oughts to ask the Cap if he's lookin' for a bouncer in this jernt...

Hey, I could handle this place no sweat - I don't think there's much chance for too many major brawls -

Listen, just don't let the white hair fool ya...I may be small but I'm wiry....treacherous too...I been around the block more times than a Good Humor truck...

And ya know, it just might attract a few ladies to boot with a guy like me at the door :heybaby:

HEY, WHO'S LAUGHING OUT THERE, DAMMIT

The Dad Fisherman 11-25-2008 11:10 AM

Oh, I'm here...and i'm watchin' you. :hihi:

JohnR 11-25-2008 03:21 PM

I dunno, if we had bouncers in here do you think Booger listing "Heart" would have not been immediately rejected? :rotf2: Perhaps moderation might be for the common good here, or maybe it may be :fury:

I was thinkin' we could have a moderator or two in here - you up for the challenge? I was also thinking maybe Tagger could do his Friday night music stuff too, kinda feature like :love:

ProfessorM 11-25-2008 03:22 PM

go for it. I wasn't laughing as my hair has 1 or 2 white ones.
I would have deleted that for sure John. This is going to be fun.

My goal is to get Lawrence to open up and try some Frank but his wife told me he is not easily swayed

UserRemoved1 11-25-2008 03:25 PM

HEY Ann Wilson could kick your ass

or at least squish the crap out of it nowadays :laughs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 640989)
I dunno, if we had bouncers in here do you think Booger listing "Heart" would have not been immediately rejected? :rotf2: Perhaps moderation might be for the common good here, or maybe it may be :fury:

I was thinkin' we could have a moderator or two in here - you up for the challenge? I was also thinking maybe Tagger could do his Friday night music stuff too, kinda feature like :love:

JohnR 11-25-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 640992)
HEY Ann Wilson could kick your ass

or at least squish the crap out of it nowadays :laughs:

There might have been a day when I would let her. Now, she couldn't catch me :rotflmao:

The Dad Fisherman 11-25-2008 04:08 PM

Do I got my Wilsons mixed up....I thought Nancy was the.....Brunette

UserRemoved1 11-25-2008 04:17 PM

That's why I said she'd squish you :rotf2:

TDF Ann is the dark haired one. Nancy is the blonde.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 640998)
There might have been a day when I would let her. Now, she couldn't catch me :rotflmao:

Katie 11-25-2008 10:32 PM

Friday feature stuff I remember that :p

Raven 11-26-2008 06:15 AM

freaky Fridays :rtfm:

yeah that TDF , is like stealth NINJA :hihi:

and i heard that he has the presidential
silicone hair spray so that bullets just
ricochet right off of him....

The Dad Fisherman 11-26-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 641007)
That's why I said she'd squish you :rotf2:

TDF Ann is the dark haired one. Nancy is the blonde.

Got it.....Whew, Good think I wasn't your Wing Man :hihi:......

Crafty Angler 12-02-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 640989)

I was thinkin' about it - I don't know if I'm moderator material or not - the good Professor would have to be right at the top of the list given his depth on the subject - besides, anybody who uses Frank for his avatar is okay in my book. God, I just realized I started listening to him when Freak Out was a new release...:eek5:

Maybe I could be historian or something - that's an easy job for an old guy....:hihi:

Seriously, I'd be happy to help in any way - this is a great new forum - maybe it'll throw a little water on the embers over the winter and keep the natives from getting restless :laughs: