Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96160)

Pete F. 02-14-2020 01:19 PM

DOJ won't pursue criminal charges against McCabe

It turns out that you can't make a case against someone out of presidential hatred.

So we’re left with the same two competing hypotheses as with HRC: i) that there were no offenses that would merit criminal charges be filed , or ii) guilty as hell, and the Deep State wins again. Guess which one will forever be gospel truth in the “Ontology of Alternative Facts”?

And just wait, this will be used as justification to free Stone by implying they were charged with the same crime and the "other side" got off without jail.

The McCabe investigation was dead months ago when is was clear that the grand jury wouldn’t indict him. Today’s announcement is a crass public relations move, pure & simple, trying to convince us that Barr is not doing Trump’s dirty work. Don’t be fooled.

Pete F. 02-14-2020 03:43 PM

"A White House official said that Trump was not given a heads-up and was upset, and that White House lawyers moved to calm the president. The official said Trump 'believes very strongly that action should be taken.'"

If that doesn't make you wonder about his sanity.

Sea Dangles 02-14-2020 04:04 PM

Thanks for sharing

Bitchslappedboy
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Pete F. 02-14-2020 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1186299)
Thanks for sharing

Bitchslappedboy

You're welcome, Nancy

wdmso 02-15-2020 09:12 AM

THIS is why we don't trust the "Blind" Justice System. It is only blind to crimes committed by Deep State Swampers and Democrats.
Or Barr let this happen

1 of 6500 like minded comments over at

Not one of them understands thinking an imaginary crime happen ... is not the same as actually committing a crime

If Trump loses the election I can only imagine the chaos, he all ready has these people against the government as if their not a part of the United states. You think they will willingly accept the results

Jim in CT 02-15-2020 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1186326)
THIS is why we don't trust the "Blind" Justice System. It is only blind to crimes committed by Deep State Swampers and Democrats.
Or Barr let this happen

1 of 6500 like minded comments over at

Not one of them understands thinking an imaginary crime happen ... is not the same as actually committing a crime

If Trump loses the election I can only imagine the chaos, he all ready has these people against the government as if their not a part of the United states. You think they will willingly accept the results

which side goes berserk when they don’t get their way?

Sea Dangles 02-15-2020 10:26 AM

Yup, every time a republican doesn’t get their way. They simply throw tantrums. Think of all the examples. Thanks for letting us know that you are paying attention to this conduct. Please volunteer to help with the litter next time you put on your vagina hat in protest.

scottw 02-15-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1186326)

If Trump loses the election

don't worry....he won't :)

wdmso 02-15-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1186333)
don't worry....he won't :)

he called the last one rigged until someone told him He WON :jump: