Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Think he has it? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96939)

Ian 10-01-2020 10:37 PM

Think he has it?

...?

wdmso 10-02-2020 02:17 AM

BBC is reporting Trump and the 1st lady tested postive.

I hope neither get it bad..

But unfortunately if Trump doesn't have a near death experience with. Covid 19 he and his base will be tearing off masks and yelling hoax at the top of their lungs. And praising Teflon Don physical prowess.

If he does get it bad, i am sure that aid will be an anti Trumper who got paid by elites the media and the Dems to steal the election..
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Nebe 10-02-2020 02:53 AM

Hey I’m not the only insomniac here!!

Ya know.... No I do t think they have it. I fully believe this is a stunt to change the dialog. Forget about the horrible debate. Forget about the taxes. Forget about melanoma and her rant that was caught on tape.

This could also get him out of future debates.

The way this administration lies, how could you not just assume this is a lie??

spence 10-02-2020 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1202107)
The way this administration lies, how could you not just assume this is a lie??

^^^^ this

RIROCKHOUND 10-02-2020 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1202110)
^^^^ this

We’ll see....
The implications of this are huge.... market futures... how many SS agents need to quarantine? How about military leaders who met with him the last few days. Plus Pence...

Of course if he is asymptomatic his base will see this further as a shamdemic....

nightfighter 10-02-2020 05:53 AM

So... What do we really know about Pence? Is he or, more importantly, would he, be simply a puppet?

Got Stripers 10-02-2020 06:31 AM

How could they possibly have it, it’s a hoax and the Democrats plot to steal the election.

scottw 10-02-2020 06:38 AM

I heard we're all gonna get it eventually.....

Got Stripers 10-02-2020 06:43 AM

Maybe the anti maskers see this as a signal that maybe we need to rethink this. Of course based on college issues, the young still feel invincible and don’t see they need to follow rules.

scottw 10-02-2020 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1202119)

Of course based on college issues, the young still feel invincible and don’t see they need to follow rules.

when has this ever not been true?...wait...are't these the more highly educated?

Got Stripers 10-02-2020 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1202121)
when has this ever not been true?...wait...are't these the more highly educated?

Didn't need to make that point, we were all young and invincible at one point; frankly I'm surprised I survived it.

nightfighter 10-02-2020 06:59 AM

The ongoing long term effects AFTER recovering from Covids is the real issue. I have a friend who was on ventilator for two plus weeks and made it... But his challenges ahead are immense and frightening. This disease destroys tissue, especially lung tissue. So "recovery" is different for each patient.

PaulS 10-02-2020 07:35 AM

Tested positive. I'll say a prayer for a swift and full recovery for him.

I wonder how Melania got it since she doesn't sleep with him.

A fat out of shape person like him might have it tough - I hope not.

Pete F. 10-02-2020 07:36 AM

Hopefully Tweety is one of the lucky ones
But it certainly brought the virus to the forefront in the White House
Now, people at the WH are wearing masks. No one who traveled with POTUS — which was everyone — did this week.

//By Thurs, it was clear something unusual was happening at the WH. Several staff members who have avoided masks were suddenly wearing them.

Got Stripers 10-02-2020 08:24 AM

So many people might have been exposed and for the stability of the government and our already fragile economy, I hope it's contained and limited in scope. Can you imagine the look on Mitch's face if the president and then vice president become incapacitated and the power of the presidency goes to Nancy. Then there is the mandated (like they follow rules) 14 day quarantine, with everything going on and the supreme court nominee potentially being exposed as well. Even Biden with Trump shouting for 90 minutes might have been exposed. This is going to be a crazy couple weeks.

PaulS 10-02-2020 08:28 AM

Well good thing for Trump that his Dr. said he has "astonishing" health.

scottw 10-02-2020 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1202135)
So many people might have been exposed and for the stability of the government and our already fragile economy, I hope it's contained and limited in scope. Can you imagine the look on Mitch's face if the president and then vice president become incapacitated and the power of the presidency goes to Nancy. Then there is the mandated (like they follow rules) 14 day quarantine, with everything going on and the supreme court nominee potentially being exposed as well. Even Biden with Trump shouting for 90 minutes might have been exposed. This is going to be a crazy couple weeks.

yup...we're probably all gonna die

Got Stripers 10-02-2020 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1202150)
yup...we're probably all gonna die

Mr. Sarcasm must be your nick name in your circle.

Pete F. 10-02-2020 11:26 AM

Wonder how the people who attended his fundraiser spreader event yesterday think about Tweety attending after being exposed

"We discovered that right as Marine One was taking off yesterday," Mark Meadows say of when they learned that Hope Hicks had tested positive. Trump went to an indoor fundraiser regardless. Meadows says some people were pulled off the trip.

spence 10-02-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1202157)
Wonder how the people who attended his fundraiser spreader event yesterday think about Tweety attending after being exposed

Not just being exposed, it was reported he was showing symptoms.

Nebe 10-02-2020 12:55 PM

I guess turd immunity hasn’t set in yet

Pete F. 10-02-2020 01:13 PM

And you do know his campaign is currently without Hope.

RIROCKHOUND 10-02-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1202158)
Not just being exposed, it was reported he was showing symptoms.

Mark Meadows admitted they got on the plane knowing that hope Hicks tested positive I mean WTF

spence 10-02-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1202166)
Mark Meadows admitted they got on the plane knowing that hope Hicks tested positive I mean WTF

And then to attend a close quarters event, it's beyond irresponsible.

RIROCKHOUND 10-02-2020 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1202167)
And then to attend a close quarters event, it's beyond irresponsible.

If Biden is smart that will be the first point raised if they have a debate

spence 10-02-2020 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1202168)
If Biden is smart that will be the first point raised if they have a debate

Can't we just talk about Hunter's cocaine use?

Pete F. 10-02-2020 02:41 PM

Tweety purportedly has mild symptoms per Meadows, McEnany and Kudlow.
Meanwhile all the commentators on TV are claiming he’s high risk because he’s obese.
And he hasn’t tweeted since his tweet announcing he had COVID-19 last night.
Hard to believe

RIROCKHOUND 10-02-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1202170)
Can't we just talk about Hunter's cocaine use?

Only if we can talk about Don Jrs habit and his girlfriends sexual harassment case

spence 10-02-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1202172)
Only if we can talk about Don Jrs habit and his girlfriends sexual harassment case

Quote:

The draft complaint also alleged that Guilfoyle spoke incessantly and luridly about her sex life, and on one occasion demanded a massage of her bare thighs; other times, she said, Guilfoyle told her to submit to a Fox employee’s demands for sexual favors, encouraged her to sleep with wealthy and powerful men, asked her to critique her naked body, demanded that she share a room with her on business trips, required her to sleep over at her apartment, and exposed herself to her, making her feel deeply uncomfortable.
Seems pretty normal for a Trump campaign leader.

Got Stripers 10-02-2020 04:39 PM

He is off To the Walter Reed within the hour and it’s been reported Pence has been put on standby. We might see how healthy he really is now and find out his previous trip to the medical center really was about. And what is Moscow Mitch focused on, ramming through the Supreme Court nominee.