Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   StriperTalk! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Weekend Plans? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94415)

JohnR 11-09-2018 07:20 AM

Weekend Plans?

()*@#$@##! Sick

So what's up for the weekend?

Got Stripers 11-09-2018 07:36 AM

Leaves
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

piemma 11-09-2018 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1155090)
Leaves

What he said!

Rappin Mikey 11-09-2018 08:25 AM

LIS in search of tog one day. Transitioning the garage for Winter the other

Clammer 11-09-2018 08:30 AM

I was all dressed & pop .. the wind came up from the E/N/E that kills my run down the bay .

try to visit Dennis .

maybe do a beach ride ,til ya find them ……… the last two times were stupid fishing if I wanted .once just watched & the other one cast /one fish .& Digger & I left for lunch ><><

Pete F. 11-09-2018 08:55 AM

Deer hunting
Instead of hunting in my swamp, I'll drive 50 miles to camp, where I have to trek up and down hills, eat and drink, listen to guys bull#^&#^&#^&#^&, fart, belch and tell jokes.
And hunt.:deer:
And there's no Internet, thank god
I don't know why I do it:screwy:

MakoMike 11-09-2018 10:00 AM

Tomorrow, I'm just hanging around the house. Sunday is my daughter's b-day so I'm going to her house to celebrate. Monday is my granddaughter's birthday so I'll stay in NJ to celebrate that. Next week is busy week, my son is coming i on Monday night for the rest of the week and I have to be in Philly on Tuesday and Wednesday for a MAFMC advisors meeting.

albythereforyou 11-09-2018 10:02 AM

going to a cranberry bog, putting some waders on and fishing for cranberries ;)

the parents of one of the kids in my wife's class own a cranberry bog in plymouth, we are going to watch them harvest and take some pictures, somehow I predicts some cranberry based paintings in my future.

Hookedagain 11-09-2018 07:20 PM

Hanging by the wood stove tonight. Division championship fall baseball game in the morning, the boy is on the hill with the ball in hand. Friends giving tomorrow night, annual thanksgiving dinner with friends. Working Sunday.

Squibby17 11-09-2018 10:25 PM

Might head down to watch hill for Veterans Day. I’ve caught fish there in November before when it get’s desperate in mass. Reports I’ve seen say there’s still small fish around.....feel free to encourage me ><<~>>

Clammer 11-09-2018 10:30 PM

Squib . better off to the East as of the last few days . this weather may change that ><>
:huh:

albythereforyou 11-10-2018 07:20 AM

if you want schoolies no need to drive all the way down there, just fish a salt pond down by me during the incoming tide....

like an idiot I was out there till 230 am two nights ago.... lots of fish on the fly rod, tons of bass slurping bait of the surface. I'm sure the spin rod would have done equally well.