Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   you can just feel the healing and unity (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97202)

Jim in CT 01-15-2021 12:46 PM

you can just feel the healing and unity

Biden’s nominee to be the assistant Attorney General in charge of civil rights, is a woman named Kristin Clarke.

While at Harvard, Clarke said that a chemical called melanin, gives blacks “greater physical, mental, and spiritual abilities” than other races.

Soon, the person who said that, will be writing civil rights laws.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden...1wnoQEbPYEEqBs

scottw 01-15-2021 01:01 PM

I like positive thinking.....

spence 01-15-2021 02:07 PM

I saw smart people getting into all sorts of silly things in College as they're exploring and listening to new ideas. Really doubt she'd be where she is if this was a defining aspect of her career.

2010 Columbia Law School Paul Robeson Distinguished Alumni Award[9]
2010 National Black Law Students Association Alumni of the Year[9]
2011 National Bar Association Top 40 Under 40[25]
2012 National Association of Attorneys General Best Brief Award[26]
2015 New York Law Journal Rising Stars[27]
2017 Choate Rosemary Hall Alumni Award[5]
2017 Quinnipiac University School of Law Thurgood Marshall Award[28]
2018 Louis L. Redding Lifetime Achievement Award[29]
2019 The Root Most Influential Americans[30]

Jim in CT 01-15-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1208480)
I saw smart people getting into all sorts of silly things in College as they're exploring and listening to new ideas. Really doubt she'd be where she is if this was a defining aspect of her career.

2010 Columbia Law School Paul Robeson Distinguished Alumni Award[9]
2010 National Black Law Students Association Alumni of the Year[9]
2011 National Bar Association Top 40 Under 40[25]
2012 National Association of Attorneys General Best Brief Award[26]
2015 New York Law Journal Rising Stars[27]
2017 Choate Rosemary Hall Alumni Award[5]
2017 Quinnipiac University School of Law Thurgood Marshall Award[28]
2018 Louis L. Redding Lifetime Achievement Award[29]
2019 The Root Most Influential Americans[30]

we are all shocked you give her a pass. so Brett Kavanaugh drinking beer in high school should be used against him, not what a democrat says in college. sounds fair.

very recently, she said it was “madness” for the federal government to side with Asian college applicants who were irrefutably discriminated against because of their ethnicity ( it’s in the article). what do you think of the justice department’s head of civil
rights, not caring when asian americans are discriminated against?

doesn’t it start to paint a picture of someone who has a serious racial chip on her shoulder?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sea Dangles 01-15-2021 03:39 PM

This question highlights Jeff’s lack of consistency. My guess is he is thinking apples and oranges.

Jim in CT 01-15-2021 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1208489)
This question highlights Jeff’s lack of consistency. My guess is he is thinking apples and oranges.

he’s perfectly, 100% consistent.

liberal = good, conservative = bad. Zero exceptions, not once, not ever.

scottw 01-15-2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1208486)
we are all shocked you give her a pass. so Brett Kavanaugh drinking beer in high school should be used against him, not what a democrat says in college. sounds fair.

Well... there were those rape trains....hey Ted Kennedy got drunk and killed a woman and still ran for president and was hailed as practically a king upon his death so yeah. Democrats can do pretty much anything and fail upward. Resume enhancement for the left

Slipknot 01-15-2021 05:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW3Vo-XvFoI

spence 01-15-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1208486)
very recently, she said it was “madness” for the federal government to side with Asian college applicants who were irrefutably discriminated against because of their ethnicity ( it’s in the article). what do you think of the justice department’s head of civil
rights, not caring when asian americans are discriminated against?

Not sure I'd trust anything that comes out of Tucker's mouth.

detbuch 01-15-2021 05:39 PM

Two prominent leftist journalists have a rational discussion on the media's part in dividing us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmw1A9uyApw

Jim in CT 01-15-2021 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1208502)
Not sure I'd trust anything that comes out of Tucker's mouth.

says the guy who listens to people who said jacob blake was unarmed
and that police are racist assassins.

Pete F. 01-15-2021 08:34 PM

Next Jim will be blatting about his kids being excluded from some program because Asian kids were advantaged.....
No, never happen

scottw 01-16-2021 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1208495)

Democrats can do pretty much anything and fail upward. Resume enhancement for the left

see.....

Speaker Pelosi names Rep. Swalwell to return to the Homeland Security Committee...

Swalwell, who is also on the House Intelligence Committee and is slated to serve as an impeachment manager...

Swalwell likened President Trump to terrorist leader Usama bin Laden in an interview earlier this week...

He’s also been referring to multiple Republican lawmakers as the "Coup Klux Klan" and accusing others of being associated with "terrorists"...

Swalwell was having sex with a communist chinese spy....

this makes him the ideal democrat....

Pete F. 01-16-2021 07:31 AM

Now do Maria Butina....

scottw 01-16-2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1208525)
Now do Maria Butina....

did she sleep with a current member of the House Intelligence and Homeland Security Committees?

wasn't she one of your many "bombshells" that was going to cost trump his presidency?

Pete F. 01-16-2021 08:10 AM

100 hours

They did

Sea Dangles 01-16-2021 08:37 AM

Bitchslappedboy now communicates in jibberish. I knew this would not end well but this is more than I could have hoped for. 👊

scottw 01-16-2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1208532)
Bitchslappedboy now communicates in jibberish. I knew this would not end well but this is more than I could have hoped for. 👊

power must be out in the bunker....

Rmarsh 01-16-2021 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1208495)
Well... there were those rape trains....hey Ted Kennedy got drunk and killed a woman and still ran for president and was hailed as practically a king upon his death so yeah. Democrats can do pretty much anything and fail upward. Resume enhancement for the left

I'll never forget ted wearing his fake neck brace for sympathy day after the incident ....first call they made was the family "fixer".

Nebe 01-16-2021 09:06 AM

Well. In 2016 we elected a douche bag that said he could murder someone on park avenue in broad day light and get away with it. So theres that.

spence 01-16-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1208510)
says the guy who listens to people who said jacob blake was unarmed
and that police are racist assassins.

Conflicting reports but a small folding pocketknife doesn’t justify 7 shots mostly in the back. Don’t even know if it was open.

Sea Dangles 01-16-2021 09:31 AM

Teddy actually did kill somebody
Only to be elected by loyalists for another 30 years

So you may want to consider looking within

spence 01-16-2021 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1208522)
Swalwell was having sex with a communist chinese spy....

You’re confusing him with a midwestern mayor.

Sea Dangles 01-16-2021 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1208542)
You’re confusing him with a midwestern mayor.

Look deeper
No shame here, it’s pussy.

Pete F. 01-16-2021 10:30 AM

I'm a true believer that evil comes in many forms; that the worst evil is not what one person can do, but rather what evil they can inspire OTHERS to do, in their name.
And so, I'm sharing a string of tweets, by Ezra Klein, an American journalist. He tweeted:
"I want to be careful in how I say this bc obviously you can't just break into the Capitol and desecrate offices and hit police officers with pipes (and smear feces on the walls.) People should be arrested. But I don't think they should be our focus."
"These people were lied to, over and over by officials at the highest levels of the American government, by people with power, and presumably, knowledge. They trusted the President, and Republican members of Congress, to tell them the truth, and they believed what they were being told."
"And what they were told was that a crime of astonishing proportion had been committed - Power over the U. S. Government itself had been stolen, in broad daylight. And the thieves were just going to get away with it. (They were told that:) Electoral politics had failed.
"They were told this by the President. By the House minority leader. By more than a dozen senators. By more than 100 U.S. representatives. By anchors on Fox News. By nationally syndicated radio hosts. (and by conspiracy theorists, like QAnon.)
And then, the President asked them to show up and fight for their country."
"I'm not here to release anyone from personal accountability for their actions. But the real villains here are the people in power who lied to those who trusted them, putting them and the country in danger, for personal and political gain."
"The worst consequences should be for THEM - and all who conspired to enable them - not for their marks.
If we're going to hold those who invaded the Capitol accountable, and we SHOULD, then we need to hold those who convinced them to invade the Capitol, accountable.

scottw 01-16-2021 03:09 PM

oh good....it's a little late...the left has already lost it's mind

US takes back its assertion that Capitol rioters wanted to 'capture and assassinate' officials
By Katelyn Polantz, CNN
Updated 7:18 PM EST, Fri January 15, 2021

Pete F. 01-17-2021 08:15 AM

There’s still video

During the last 100 hours of the Trump administration, the capital has been sealed off and flooded with 25,000 military troops to keep the president’s own supporters from attacking and disrupting the transfer of power. America can never forget that.

Sea Dangles 01-17-2021 08:22 AM

Still some winning left.��������

scottw 01-17-2021 09:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1208576)
There’s still video

During the last 100 hours of the Trump administration, the capital has been sealed off and flooded with 25,000 military troops to keep the president’s own supporters from attacking and disrupting the transfer of power. America can never forget that.

I heard there are thousands of trump troops amassing on the border...led by these guys a who appear to be heavily armed in these photos...

Sea Dangles 01-17-2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1208578)
I heard there are thousands of trump troops amassing on the border...led by these guys a who appear to be heavily armed in these photos...

🙀
Insurrection!!!