Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Your Stable Genius isn’t Racist (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95304)

Pete F. 07-14-2019 01:19 PM

Your Stable Genius isn’t Racist

Telling non-white people born in America to go back to the “crime infested” places they’re “from” is unadulterated white nationalism. The President is a white nationalist. Any doubts about that must now be put to rest.

Today’s Trump tweet

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
...and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Try believing in the Constitution

Three of the four congresswoman Trump says should go back to their original countries were born in the United States. One of them was born in Puerto Rico, not convinced that the Stable Genius accepts that it is part since they criticized him. The fourth came to the US at age 10. All were duly elected to the Congress by the voters in their districts.

Jim in CT 07-14-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1170177)
Telling non-white people born in America to go back to the “crime infested” places they’re “from” is unadulterated white nationalism. The President is a white nationalist. Any doubts about that must now be put to rest.

Today’s Trump tweet

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
...and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....
....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Three of the four congresswoman Trump says should go back to their original countries were born in the United States. One of them was born in Puerto Rico, not convinced that the Stable Genius accepts that it is part since they criticized him. The fourth came to the US at age 10. All were duly elected to the Congress by the voters in their districts.

a terrible comment. stupid. ignorant. 3 of the 4 are from heye. every time
these ditzy broads open their
mouths, it helps the gop. so easy to slam them without shouting yourself in the foot like he did. i don’t see it as racist, but that’s always the allegation with anyone who disagrees with a liberal about anything.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence 07-14-2019 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1170183)
mouths, it helps the gop. so easy to slam them without shouting yourself in the foot like he did. i don’t see it as racist, but that’s always the allegation with anyone who disagrees with a liberal about anything.

Jim, it’s OK to plead the Fifth.

Pete F. 07-14-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1170183)

Translation: “If you’re a black woman born in the US and a member of Congress, I think you belong in Africa.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC16c98hDPc

PaulS 07-14-2019 05:13 PM

It's okay we got 3.8 + 27000

scottw 07-14-2019 05:18 PM

Paul saw "racist" and got a chubby :hihi:

PaulS 07-14-2019 05:24 PM

Unfortunately it has gotten Pretty easy to find when you look at Republicans lately.

If it wasn't for immigrants Trump would be stuck having sex with hookers.

Jim in CT 07-14-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Today’s Trump tweet

it’s only racist, if their race mattered to trump. he’s just as stupid
and vindictive and boorish when white people criticize him. not racist.

Jim in CT 07-14-2019 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1170190)
Jim, it’s OK to plead the Fifth.

spence, it’s ok to be fair once. i said it was stupid and offensive. it’s only racist, if their race mattered. is trump more gracious and diplomatic to white people
who criticize him?

you disappeared after he won, because you literally couldn’t handle the loss. what are you going to do if he wins again? it’s a possibility, especially if he inks a good trade deal with china.

go masturbate to a photo of obama while hiding in your closet. this is getting boring. all insults, you have nothing meaningful
to add anymore. angling for a job on The View with the ladies?

Pete F. 07-14-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1170202)
it’s only racist, if their race mattered to trump. he’s just as stupid
and vindictive and boorish when white people criticize him. not racist.

He’s the person you support and enable.
Glad to see he impressed you again

Jim in CT 07-14-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1170207)
He’s the person you support and enable.
Glad to see he impressed you again

impressed? read what i said. it was a stupid, boorish comment. zero evidence of racism, he treats everyone who criticized him the same way, regardless of race.

please
justify your accusation that i was impressed. good luck.

Pete F. 07-14-2019 09:24 PM

I’ll be fair
A lot of people would agree with Trump about the government in the country three of them came from. The former ambassador from Britain did also.
So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all)

Some people are sure his rapist reply team will correct his error. Maybe I need a rapid response team for spellcheck

The Dad Fisherman 07-15-2019 07:19 AM

Quote:

Telling non-white people

Cortez and Tlaib are non-white?

well, I guess it does help to check as many "Oppressed" check boxes as possible.

wdmso 07-15-2019 07:54 AM

same story over at white Bart their lead in to Trumps tweets

Hollywood Erupts over Trump’s ‘Go Back’ Tweet: (hollywood another conservative trigger word)

Here are some fine Americans expressing themselves

Lawrence Russell Brewer Corgifan • 13 hours ago

Here's some more sh-tskin congress people from sh-thole countries:

Raja Krishnamoorthi
@CongressmanRaja

Born July 19, 1973 (age 45)
New Delhi, India

Rep. Pramila Jayapal
@RepJayapal

Born September 21, 1965 (age 53)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Ro Khanna
@RoKhanna

Khanna was born in 1976 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.[9] His parents are Punjabi Indian immigrants

Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell (D-Fla.), Ecuador
Rep. Norma J. Torres (D-Calif.), Guatemala

•Reply•
Richard_Baumhammers Lawrence Russell Brewer • 13 hours ago
Look at all these foreigners in OUR congress.

Foreigners out!

Out of my country!

If they aren't white then send them back.

•Reply•

John William King Something Witchy • 14 hours ago
Anyone not white is not a citizen of the USA. Return to country of origin.

America is a white nation. The USA belongs to the white race because we built it.

Melania looks like an American and so does her son, Barron.

That's why Melania is welcome here

Trump tweets what millions of Americans think:claps::claps::claps::claps::claps:

So I guess Conservatives do have a negative outlook when it comes Race and Gender .... :wavey:

Pete F. 07-15-2019 08:09 AM

Are we supposed to take him seriously but not literally but maybe figuratively and also jokingly and perhaps hypothetically but never ironically or always cynically?

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1170218)
Are we supposed to take him seriously but not literally but maybe figuratively and also jokingly and perhaps hypothetically but never ironically or always cynically?

how about this...how about you take him as seriously as you took Biden, when he told
a roomful of blacks, that republicans “ want to put y’all back in chains.”

i bet you didn’t give a rats azz when Biden said that. but when Trump does it, then all of a sudden words matter.

whet trump said was so
stupid i don’t know how to describe it exactly. 3 of the 4 were born here. plus, it shifts the focus away from the idiotic policies those 4 advocate for, and puts the focus on trumps idiotic temper and stupid mouth. it was a gift to democrats. keep the focus on what those 4 dingbat broads would
do to this country if they could. it was one of the stupidest things he has said, and that’s really saying something. But not racist either.

Pete F. 07-15-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1170220)
how about this...how about you take him as seriously as you took Biden, when he told
a roomful of blacks, that republicans “ want to put y’all back in chains.”

i bet you didn’t give a rats azz when Biden said that. but when Trump does it, then all of a sudden words matter.

whet trump said was so
stupid i don’t know how to describe it exactly. 3 of the 4 were born here. plus, it shifts the focus away from the idiotic policies those 4 advocate for, and puts the focus on trumps idiotic temper and stupid mouth. it was a gift to democrats. keep the focus on what those 4 dingbat broads would
do to this country if they could. it was one of the stupidest things he has said, and that’s really saying something. But not racist either.

What about..........

He's quit using dogwhistles and now just says it pretty plainly.

I'll translate his words for you: You aren’t really Americans… you are aliens… go back to the sh*thole countries you came from.

Claiming he's not a racist is bull*, he is a white supremacist from rent only to Jews and executives to You know you don't want to live with them either to birtherism to Mexican rapists to Muslim bans to the “fine people” in Charlottesville.

But the only acceptable position for a Trumplican is to fall in line because he said he's the least racist person.

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1170224)
What about..........

I'll translate his words for you: You aren’t really Americans… you are aliens… go back to the sh*thole countries you came from.

Claiming he's not a racist is bull*, he is a white supremacist from rent only to Jews and executives to You know you don't want to live with them either to birtherism to Mexican rapists to Muslim bans to the “fine people” in Charlottesville.

But the only acceptable position for a Trumplican is to fall in line because he said he's the least racist person.

if you don’t like statements that start with “what about”, then stop being such a naked hypocrite. stop criticizing trump for things that others got a free pass for doing.

since when did it become invalid or worthless to say “what about”, when pointing out glaring hypocrisy? when trump got inaugurated, that’s when. sorry pete, what’s good for the goose, is good for trumps gander, liberals live to have it both ways.

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1170224)
What about..........

is it “racist” to say that Somalia is a dysfunctional country with a crime problem? i don’t think so. i guess you do. at least when trump says it.

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 10:12 AM

Biden is abrasive and offensive and a human gaffe machine, and as of right now ( not much longer) he’s leading the pills
among democrats. so what’s the evidence that democrats truly don’t like
people who say offensive things and who speak stupidly too often? the party of biden has little
standing to pretend to be offended when Trump says things that are stupid, offensive, vulgar.

wdmso 07-15-2019 12:32 PM

Trump supporters love Trump

he fights back

he's not politician

he speaks his mind

hes a alpha male

grabs pussy

they love him

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.),

lets throw Megan Rapinoe for colored hair and liking pussy ..

these women do what they were elected to do by the people in there districts (just like Tump) but the right attacks them for pushing back against Trump .. for attacking the dear leader, in the same manner trump attacks others ...

strike one against them in a conservatives mind They are women

Strike 2 they aren't white women ( the one who is a lesbian more outrage ) and 2 are muslim.. (can you imagine we come to this as a country (muslim's in office the right felt the same way with drinking from the same water fountain )

Strike 3 their insolence is outrageous how dare the speak against the POTUS or things that are happening in the country or Israel

Now Trump demands they apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said,”

Amazing truly amazing words spoke as if he has never cast a stone against anyone :btu:

Pete F. 07-15-2019 12:44 PM

Comments from Trump Country, The Charlotte Observer

Are you OK with a racist president, Republicans?
BY THE EDITORIAL BOARD
JULY 15, 2019 10:14 AM, UPDATED 34 MINUTES AGO

We’re not big believers in public officials being responsible for all the bad things other public officials say or do. It’s become a too-common political weapon to ask lawmakers to condemn members of their own party, even for behavior that’s not representative of anything more than one person’s poor decision. But sometimes that behavior is so troubling that our leaders need to stand up and say something.

So it was Sunday when President Donald Trump tweeted a bigoted attack on four Democratic Congresswomen of color, telling Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan to “go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.” This despite three of the four women being born in the United States, and the other, Omar, being a U.S. citizen.

“Go back where you came from” is among the worst of racist tropes. It divides us by ethnicity and skin color. It says that even if someone is a citizen or legal immigrant, they are not part of the rest of us. That runs contrary to who we should be as Americans, and if Donald Trump didn’t know it when he typed the words, he surely did later when people responded with appropriate outrage. But the same president who referred to African and Haitian nations as “#^&#^&#^&#^&hole countries” and said African visitors would never “go back to their huts” once again doubled down on his racism.

It’s dangerous, destructive behavior, and at the least every Republican lawmaker in Congress should declare as much about their president’s outburst. That includes North Carolina’s most senior leaders, Sens. Richard Burr and Thom Tillis. We know this isn’t easy politically, especially for Tillis, who is running for reelection and faces a Republican primary challenger in a race to see who can embrace the president more fully. Tillis, of course, has a history of comically wavering on Trump — standing up then backing down on issues that include the Mueller investigation and the president’s declaration of a national emergency at the southern border.

North Carolina’s lawmakers, however, are far from the only Republicans to struggle with Trump’s troubling tendencies. A handful have dared to step forward and criticize the president, only to equivocate when everyone else takes a step back. Most have instead decided that any criticism of Trump — be it for policy or problematic behavior — is not worth the heat that follows.

The result is that the Republican Party is firmly Donald Trump’s party now. It’s the party where insults and other ugliness are just being “rough around the edges.” It’s the party where locking legal migrants in crowded, unhealthy cages is acceptable immigration policy. It’s the party where it’s OK to say racist things so long as the next jobs report is encouraging.

If you don’t believe it, listen to the meekness today from Republicans, including those who represent our state. Instead of standing up for who we should be, they’re bowing to the worst of who we are.

Pete F. 07-15-2019 01:00 PM

On Monday morning, after Trump tweeted demanding an apology from the women he’d attacked, he posed a hypothetical: “If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.”

Trump, the master of projection, is at it again here. If you want to see the effect when a political party unites around foul language and racist hatred spewed from the mouth of an unpopular and unrepresentative politician, the Trumplicking Party serves that purpose too.

PaulS 07-15-2019 01:13 PM

3.8% and 27000

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1170242)
Trump supporters love Trump

he fights back

he's not politician

he speaks his mind

hes a alpha male

grabs pussy

they love him

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.),

lets throw Megan Rapinoe for colored hair and liking pussy ..

these women do what they were elected to do by the people in there districts (just like Tump) but the right attacks them for pushing back against Trump .. for attacking the dear leader, in the same manner trump attacks others ...

strike one against them in a conservatives mind They are women

Strike 2 they aren't white women ( the one who is a lesbian more outrage ) and 2 are muslim.. (can you imagine we come to this as a country (muslim's in office the right felt the same way with drinking from the same water fountain )

Strike 3 their insolence is outrageous how dare the speak against the POTUS or things that are happening in the country or Israel

Now Trump demands they apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said,”

Amazing truly amazing words spoke as if he has never cast a stone against anyone :btu:

i’m fairly certain that the gop opposition to those 4 has little to do with race, and everything to do with the nutty policies they endorse - open borders, comparing ICE to Nazis, green new deal, single payer healthcare, reparations, elimination of student loan debt, etc... its very easy to dismiss the gop if you try to paint them as racists. it’s a lot harder to debate their policies, which is exactly why your side ignores their policies and calls them
racists instead.

i’ll ask again. is it racist to say that Somalia is a dysfunctional country with a crime problem?

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1170247)
3.8% and 27000

paul is it “racist” to say that Somalia is a terribly dysfunctional country with a crime problem? does Trump have a history of being a lot gentler to white people who attack him? or is he pretty much a jerk to all of his adversaries? if he treats these 4 the same as he treats everyone else, how is it racist?

PaulS 07-15-2019 01:28 PM

When asked if he was concerned white nationalists might be pleased by the president's suggestions the women leave the country, Trump said, "It doesn't concern me because many people agree with me."

PaulS 07-15-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1170249)
paul is it “racist” to say that Somalia is a terribly dysfunctional country with a crime problem? does Trump have a history of being a lot gentler to white people who attack him? or is he pretty much a jerk to all of his adversaries? if he treats these 4 the same as he treats everyone else, how is it racist?

So being rude/jerk to someone and saying racist things to someone else is the same? If he is a jerk to everyone - he is a jerk. If he makes racist comments - he is racist.

He certainly gets his panties in a bunch when a women of color pisses him off.

Last week his racist son said Harris wasn't an American Black. The racist apple doesn't fall far from the racist tree.

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1170251)
So being rude/jerk to someone and saying racist things to someone else is the same? If he is a jerk to everyone - he is a jerk. If he makes racist comments - he is racist.

Last week his racist son said Harris wasn't an American Black. The racist apple doesn't fall far from the racist tree.

racism and garden variety jerkiness are very different. however, i see no racism in his idiotic comments, which were also a huge gift to democrats. it was so stupid.

Jim in CT 07-15-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1170251)

which son said that? that’s pretty stupid too.