Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   So I was looking for the White Power Nazi Military Thread (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95949)

JohnR 12-20-2019 07:49 PM

So I was looking for the White Power Nazi Military Thread

to post this link:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cadets-...nd-11576864999

The Dad Fisherman 12-20-2019 08:50 PM

Did you check your privilege before you posted this?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sea Dangles 12-20-2019 09:01 PM

This is the misinformation that Wayne was spreading,more hysteria from the looney bin.

scottw 12-20-2019 10:20 PM

paul is going to be really disappointed there was no racism

Sea Dangles 12-20-2019 11:23 PM

His trigger word

Jim in CT 12-21-2019 08:18 AM

The findings were't reported with the same enthusiasm with which the accusations were reported.

False claims of racism? Get outta here...

PaulS 12-21-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1182606)
paul is going to be really disappointed there was no racism

go back and read my post I said sometimes the okay signal is considered a white supremacist symbol and sometimes it's not. Obviously the military was concerned enough to investigate. Snarky snarky snarky

Sea Dangles 12-21-2019 11:50 AM

The three stooges were up in arms and wishing for racism. The disappointment is evident.

scottw 12-21-2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1182628)
go back and read my post I said sometimes the okay signal is considered a white supremacist symbol and sometimes it's not. Obviously the military was concerned enough to investigate. Snarky snarky snarky

if they didn't "investigate" they would be knee-jerk labeled "racist" by your ilk

The Dad Fisherman 12-21-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1182642)
if they didn't "investigate" they would be knee-jerk labeled "racist" by your ilk

They already were before the investigation was started. Pretty Sad if you ask me.

Those bitching about the racial divide constantly, need to look in the mirror to see what the cause is.

wdmso 12-21-2019 04:44 PM

The use of the gesture as a racist message originally started as a hoax, but has since been adopted in earnest by actual white supremacists and members of the so-called "alt-right. Per anti defamation league.

Investigate and determined it wasnt their intent. I can accept that.

We could ask Stephen Miller what he thinks

Hes familiar with the ok corral and runs in those types

nightfighter 12-21-2019 05:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My MIL took a dixie the other day, but she is o-tay!

PaulS 12-21-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1182642)

Ilk - table your anger

PaulS 12-21-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1182658)
They already were before the investigation was started. Pretty Sad if you ask me.

Those bitching about the racial divide constantly, need to look in the mirror to see what the cause is.

and those constantly bitching about people calling out racists need to look in the mirror.

The Dad Fisherman 12-21-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1182667)
and those constantly bitching about people calling out racists need to look in the mirror.

Somebody has to point out how terrible they are.

PaulS 12-21-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1182669)
Somebody has to point out how terrible they are.

yeah let the racist spout their racist anger

The Dad Fisherman 12-21-2019 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1182670)
yeah let the racist spout their racist anger

I guess you missed the point where they said it wasn’t racist. Keep the fight alive, Paul.. even the blind squirrel finds a nut.

PaulS 12-21-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1182671)
I guess you missed the point where they said it wasn’t racist. Keep the fight alive, Paul.. even the blind squirrel finds a nut.

and I guess you missed the point where the okay symbol has been co-opted by white supremacist and that the administrators at West Point in the Naval Academy did the right thing and investigated.

scottw 12-21-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1182673)
and I guess you missed the point where the okay symbol has been co-opted by white supremacist and that the administrators at West Point in the Naval Academy did the right thing and investigated.

You should quit while you are WAY behind

The Dad Fisherman 12-21-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Soooooo......racist until proven innocent. Nice

Sea Dangles 12-21-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1182659)
The use of the gesture as a racist message originally started as a hoax, but has since been adopted in earnest by actual white supremacists and members of the so-called "alt-right. Per anti defamation league.

Investigate and determined it wasnt their intent. I can accept that.

We could ask Stephen Miller what he thinks

Hes familiar with the ok corral and runs in those types

Wayne, if I were to fix this for you It would add that it was a hoax for a reason. It was to lay fake bait for Democrats and watch them run with it. Guess what? They took the bait,gut hooked they ran with this hoax.

Does this sound familiar Wayne?

Sea Dangles 12-21-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightfighter (Post 1182665)
My MIL took a dixie the other day, but she is o-tay!

🙄👌👍🏿

Jim in CT 12-22-2019 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1182684)

exactly.

PaulS 12-22-2019 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1182684)

I never said they were guilty until proven innocent so why would you feel the need to lie?

Jim in CT 12-22-2019 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1182702)
I never said they were guilty until proven innocent so why would you feel the need to lie?

A lot of democrats and TV pundits (sorry for bring redundant) concluded it was racist immediately. Not all of them are apologizing.

scottw 12-22-2019 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1182703)
A lot of democrats and TV pundits (sorry for bring redundant) concluded it was racist immediately. Not all of them are apologizing.

paul did as well...waiting for his apology too

Jim in CT 12-22-2019 09:28 AM

The kids in our elementary school play this circle game all the time. They are constantly flashing the OK sign to each other. We better investigate.

Was there any evidence, other than the usual nonsensical shrieking from the snowflake social justice warriors, that this was ever anything but the circle game?

The left needs to take a big, deep breath, and mellow out. Aren't they all into pot and yoga and Feng Shui? It's not working...

PaulS 12-22-2019 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1182704)
paul did as well...waiting for his apology too

no I didn't stop your lying Scott it's so sleazy.

Jim in CT 12-22-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

So therefore anyone who flashes the OK sign, needs to be investigated? You should see the kids at the bus stops in my town flashing that sign at each other, you'd conclude my town is one big Klan sanctuary.

PaulS 12-22-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1182705)
The kids in our elementary school play this circle game all the time. They are constantly flashing the OK sign to each other. We better investigate.

Was there any evidence, other than the usual nonsensical shriekhuing from the snowflake social justice warriors, that this was ever anything but the circle game?

The left needs to take a big, deep breath, and mellow out. Aren't they all into pot and yoga and Feng Shui? It's not working...

it's a well-known racism symbol along with being the okay sign and part of the game. The administrator saw it so they decide to investigate.