Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Bloomberg has a message for Agolf Twittler (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96153)

Pete F. 02-13-2020 02:20 PM

Bloomberg has a message for Agolf Twittler

Mike Bloomberg
@MikeBloomberg
·
5h
@realDonaldTrump
- we know many of the same people in NY. Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown. They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence.

I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will.

The Dad Fisherman 02-13-2020 02:30 PM

Ooooooo.....scary stuff
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RIROCKHOUND 02-13-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1186166)
Ooooooo.....scary stuff

No. Not scary, but pretty funny to watch Bloomberg go after Trump using his own playbook.

scottw 02-13-2020 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1186167)
No. Not scary, but pretty funny to watch Bloomberg go after Trump using his own playbook.

the more the merrier :kewl:

scottw 02-13-2020 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1186166)
Ooooooo.....scary stuff

why do leftists consistently miss obvious sarcasm?

RIROCKHOUND 02-13-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1186169)
why do leftists consistently miss obvious sarcasm?

Yeah I never would have thought TDF was being sarcastic.... never.....

The Dad Fisherman 02-13-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1186171)
Yeah I never would have thought TDF was being sarcastic.... never.....

Me??? It’s not in my DNA

Jim in CT 02-13-2020 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1186165)
call you a carnival barking clown.

What does that make Hilary? What do you call the person who with the entire media in her corner, gets clobbered by the carnival barking clown?

spence 02-13-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186179)
What does that make Hilary? What do you call the person who with the entire media in her corner, gets clobbered by the carnival barking clown?

Yea, by winning the popular vote you mean?

scottw 02-13-2020 05:58 PM

I bet spence is a bloomberg guy

scottw 02-13-2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1186187)

doesn't mean squat

Jim in CT 02-13-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1186187)

Yes, and wasn't it astute of her to ignore the middle of the country for the sake of ensuring big margins of victory in coastal states she would have won anyway?

Oh you are precious. "She won CA and NY by a lot!!" If only that mattered, Spence.

You unwittingly made my point about what a dunce she is.

Raider Ronnie 02-13-2020 06:53 PM

When the little guy made this statement was he standing on a milk crate or a step ladder ?
Maybe he should take a look at the poll numbers & Trump’s approval rating and keep his $ in his bank account 😜

Pete F. 02-13-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1186196)
When the little guy made this statement was he standing on a milk crate or a step ladder ?
Maybe he should take a look at the poll numbers & Trump’s approval rating and keep his $ in his bank account 😜

Probably his wallet.
Agolf’s numbers are the lowest since Truman.
The broke Conman in the White House needs to get re-elected so he can stay out of jail.
Lock him up.

Raider Ronnie 02-14-2020 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1186217)
Probably his wallet.
Agolf’s numbers are the lowest since Truman.
The broke Conman in the White House needs to get re-elected so he can stay out of jail.
Lock him up.

Pete.
Come November and you completely loose it after Trump wins re-election in a huge landslide are you planning to go with the string from the trigger to your big toe or are you going to go military style. Put on your best suit, salute and place gun to the side of the head ?
Both very successful methods.
You may want to research the Brad Delp method of having a last meal (charcoal grille set up in the next room with a hose to your room.
I hear it’s very peaceful. Certainly a lot less messy 😜

Also
Do you have a web-cam to set up & livestream it ?

Pete F. 02-14-2020 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1186266)
Pete.
Come November and you completely loose it after Trump wins re-election in a huge landslide are you planning to go with the string from the trigger to your big toe or are you going to go military style. Put on your best suit, salute and place gun to the side of the head ?
You may want to research the Brad Delp method of having a last meal (charcoal grille set up in the next room with a hose to your room.

Also

I don't take it quite that much to heart, it's politics.

You seem to have spent a lot of time considering methods and how to make a scene of it.

That's pretty odd and indicates some issues.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that for you.

RIROCKHOUND 02-14-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1186266)
Pete.

Also

You are one sick #^&#^&#^&#^&

Jim in CT 02-14-2020 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1186272)

pete is the index patient for TDS he never stops insulting anyone who doesn’t spend 24 hours a day in a straight jacket mumbling about how horrible trump is. what do you expect?

RIROCKHOUND 02-14-2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1186274)
pete is the index patient for TDS he never stops insulting anyone who doesn’t spend 24 hours a day in a straight jacket mumbling about how horrible trump is. what do you expect?

I expect someone to not ask if he will livestream his suicide? :smash:

Jim in CT 02-14-2020 01:39 PM

Jim in CT 02-14-2020 01:40 PM

PS, Pete your mailman, even if it’s Son of Sam, will have a better chance against Trump in the general, than whoever your side nominates.

Jim in CT 02-14-2020 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1186275)
I expect someone to not ask if he will livestream his suicide? :smash:

if you talked to people the way he does ( and you don’t), you wouldn’t have the right to expect people not to respond in kind.

he starts multiple threads a day about trump, we must be in the hundreds by now. i’m
also curious how he’ll respond
to a trump re election.

you reap what you sow. hes a major league azzhole.

Raider Ronnie 02-14-2020 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1186272)

I’m a sick #^&#^&#^&#^&.

So what do you consider a guy like Pete ?
He obsesses over Trump 24/7.
Starts on average @ 4:30 am with his post, bitching about Trump.
He obviously stays up all night festering over Trump.
He calls Trump the “Stable Genious”

You consider Pete “Stable” ???
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Pete F. 02-14-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie (Post 1186281)
I’m a sick #^&#^&#^&#^&.

So what do you consider a guy like Pete ?
He obsesses over Trump 24/7.
Starts on average @ 4:30 am with his post, bitching about Trump.
He obviously stays up all night festering over Trump.
He calls Trump the “Stable Genious”

You consider Pete “Stable” ???
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I spend less time attacking Agolf than some imbeciles spend defending him and besides trolling for Magae is a good winter hobby.
Agolf provides lots of chum and it's fun to watch the Magae fight over it.

Agolf is self destructing all on his own, you should wonder about the "headstart on his 2020 physical" emergency trip to Walter Reed?
They can't keep him under control and now they are bringing back Hope Hicks and Johnny McEntee since they are the only people who can calm him down when he goes off the wall.
His paranoia is getting worse, just like the paranoid schizophrenic who posts here. Probably seeing illegal aliens behind every corner.
But that's what happens when you snort Adderall for years.

Sea Dangles 02-14-2020 02:53 PM

I can only guess you know from experience Bitchslappedboy

Pete F. 02-14-2020 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1186284)
I can only guess you know from experience Bitchslappedboy

Be sure not to tip your needle exchange representative on your way out, champ.

Got Stripers 02-14-2020 03:04 PM

So easy to insult, throw childish names around, bring in family members, now we are suggesting people take their own lives to put themselves out of misery. I guess you don’t know anyone who took their own life due to depression, drugs or bullying. To suggest someone do it, even if in jest is so wrong. Your lucky Pete doesn’t take you up on it, law enforcement might come knocking at your door after taking a look at his computer to figure out motive.

This entire board over the past several months is so fu*cked up, don’t like what you read, take the high road for a change of pace. Don’t agree with a point of view, guess what you can debate without lowering yourself to personal insults. This country allows differences of opinion and the legal right to express them, but doing it with civility shows character; something severely lacking lately.

I’ve been staying away, but reading on occasion, but knowing friends who have lost family Members who have committed suicide, I found this thread just so offensive.

Jim in CT 02-14-2020 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1186286)
So easy to insult, throw childish names around, bring in family members, now we are suggesting people take their own lives to put themselves out of misery. I guess you don’t know anyone who took their own life due to depression, drugs or bullying. To suggest someone do it, even if in jest is so wrong. Your lucky Pete doesn’t take you up on it, law enforcement might come knocking at your door after taking a look at his computer to figure out motive.

This entire board over the past several months is so fu*cked up, don’t like what you read, take the high road for a change of pace. Don’t agree with a point of view, guess what you can debate without lowering yourself to personal insults. This country allows differences of opinion and the legal right to express them, but doing it with civility shows character; something severely lacking lately.

I’ve been staying away, but reading on occasion, but knowing friends who have lost family Members who have committed suicide, I found this thread just so offensive.

no one suggested he commit suicide. he assumed he was going to, and asked him how he planned to do it.

it’s ok to you, when people you agree with, go after family members if those you disagree with. you only object when conservatives do it. selective outrage is fake outrage.

Got Stripers 02-14-2020 03:28 PM

What the F is wrong with you, I don't side with anyone when it comes to going after anyone with stupid childish insults, but hey if you want to continue the BS line of this thread have at it.

scottw 02-14-2020 03:30 PM

Everybody drink!😁👍