Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Remember that planned parenthood video ? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=89564)

Nebe 11-26-2015 08:01 AM

Remember that planned parenthood video ?

Turns out it was a fraud....

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/09/...its-fraud.html

spence 11-26-2015 08:41 AM

We've known this for quite some time.

Raven 11-26-2015 11:46 AM

do you remember being probed ? :rotflmao:

Doover 11-26-2015 11:55 AM

Fraud, right, got it.

So in your complex Democrap mind the child left to die in that specimen bowl was no different the that child left to live recently in the Nativity scene Manger in New York City?

spence 11-26-2015 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doover (Post 1087223)
Fraud, right, got it.

So in your complex Democrap mind the child left to die in that specimen bowl was no different the that child left to live recently in the Nativity scene Manger in New York City?

The fetus in question here was still born, not aborted.

Doover 11-26-2015 01:43 PM

Holy tag team. Eben farts and Spence begins a stinkin!

JohnR 11-27-2015 08:26 AM

Doover - you are cordially invited to up your dialogue. Thanks

Doover 11-27-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1087250)
Doover - you are cordially invited to up your dialogue. Thanks

Up yours?? Ok! Got! Thanks.

JohnR 11-27-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doover (Post 1087269)
Up yours?? Ok! Got! Thanks.

All kidding aside - bring your points and then make them. Don't be an a$$ about it.

Sea Dangles 11-27-2015 03:25 PM

I think his Mom hijacked his keyboard John.

Catskills are usually a friendly place
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

ecduzitgood 11-27-2015 07:41 PM

How close is Colorado to the Catskills?

Doover 11-27-2015 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1087278)
I think his Mom hijacked his keyboard John.

Catskills are usually a friendly place

Nice! slander my Mother.:af:

Doover 11-27-2015 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1087292)
How close is Colorado to the Catskills?

Great! You accuse me of being the person that a KILLED a Police Officer!

Doover 11-27-2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1087271)
All kidding aside - bring your points and then make them. Don't be an a$$ about it.

YOU accuse ME of being a fricken Azz here?? I squashed the OP's troll thread, which imply's that if one baby murdering video might have be taken out of context, then ALL of them are false.

One guy here claims the baby left to die was still born. Still born by definition means the baby is dead.
The argument is that the babies are LIVE born and then KILLED so as to increase the price of dead baby parts being sold.

But, you know that.

Instead YOU chose to mock me.

Nice.

Nebe 11-27-2015 09:47 PM

Temper temper !

Sea Dangles 11-27-2015 09:50 PM

Troll thread, ha

Must be a troll expert

Nebe 11-27-2015 09:55 PM

What's the number one pickup line in the Catskills???

Nice tooth

Doover 11-27-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1087312)
What's the number one pickup line in the Catskills???

Nice tooth

Ah, the old 'rural people don't have fluorinated municipal water treatment gag"!

Very apropos to this thread, Madam.

Touche`

ecduzitgood 11-27-2015 10:51 PM

It was a joke because some people get so riled up when in my opinion it is none of their business what a person chooses to do within the confines of the law. Colorado is a perfect example of how illogical some people can be.

buckman 11-28-2015 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1087314)
It was a joke because some people get so riled up when in my opinion it is none of their business what a person chooses to do within the confines of the law. Colorado is a perfect example of how illogical some people can be.

You know the motive or just assuming ?

ecduzitgood 11-28-2015 07:13 AM

Let's just say it's a hunch.

JohnR 11-28-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doover (Post 1087309)
YOU accuse ME of being a fricken Azz here?? I squashed the OP's troll thread, which imply's that if one baby murdering video might have be taken out of context, then ALL of them are false.

One guy here claims the baby left to die was still born. Still born by definition means the baby is dead.
The argument is that the babies are LIVE born and then KILLED so as to increase the price of dead baby parts being sold.

But, you know that.

Instead YOU chose to mock me.

Nice.

Doov - no - I asked you to elevate your discourse (not just on this thread but in general), you said "up yours". Is that supposed to make me fall over in support for your position?

RIROCKHOUND 11-28-2015 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1087321)
Doov - no - I asked you to elevate your discourse (not just on this thread but in general), you said "up yours". Is that supposed to make me fall over in support for your position?

Sorry, I've been feeding this troll by engaging him... we should just leave this forum to what it is meant for; Jim and Scott's rantings and Spence's Obama ballwashing. :scream::scream::scream:

spence 11-28-2015 09:38 AM

Just for the record I'd like to remind Nebe that his thread has been "squashed."

I can't believe for a moment that a film maker, who's willing to spread insidious lies that are getting people killed, would have any motivation to mislead in other areas of their films.

buckman 11-28-2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1087328)
Just for the record I'd like to remind Nebe that his thread has been "squashed."

I can't believe for a moment that a film maker, who's willing to spread insidious lies that are getting people killed, would have any motivation to mislead in other areas of their films.

Benghazi again ?

spence 11-28-2015 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1087331)
Benghazi again ?

You really can't help it can you?

JohnR 11-28-2015 09:43 AM

Quote:

Wait, a video caused something? Where have we seen this before? Must be a Tea Partier because they are all Tea Baggers.

For starters - lets let the authorities investigate this and prosecute the perp to the fullest extent possible.

Jim in CT 11-28-2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

"willing to spread insidious lies that are getting people killed"

Do you have any proof whatsoever, that the one discredited video this guy made, is what inspired this awful mess?

Spence, did the people who made this video, call for violence against PP?

As opposed to Black Lives Matter, which has been filmed chanting "what do we want? Dead cops". Did you speak out against that? Not that I recall.

spence 11-28-2015 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 1087333)
Wait, a video caused something? Where have we seen this before? Must be a Tea Partier because they are all Tea Baggers.

For starters - lets let the authorities investigate this and prosecute the perp to the fullest extent possible.

I was speaking in more general terms...

Jim in CT 11-28-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1087335)
I was speaking in more general terms...

So generally speaking, what videos are resulting in murders?