Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Cause I Throw Like A Girl (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96729)

RickBomba 07-27-2020 02:20 PM

Cause I Throw Like A Girl

Guess Trump has postponed the first pitch at the Yankees game.

Cause rich boys throw like little girls, I think.

Coronavirus...he didn’t believe in it last week, and now it’s saving him from man duty. Nice!

Throw the ball, Sally.

spence 07-27-2020 02:40 PM

I'm guessing it's totally because Fauci blew his throw at the Nats. He's chicken.

Got Stripers 07-27-2020 02:50 PM

He knows he can’t lie about how good the throw was, it will be on tape, he knows it’s far easier to throw a pardon for one of his crooked cronies.

Pete F. 07-27-2020 02:50 PM

I saw his pic with Brett Favre
He’s obviously lactating
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Got Stripers 07-27-2020 03:17 PM

Even baseball may soon realize you just can’t hide in a bubble from this virus. What I find so ironic, is Trump coming back out to do Covid/rally briefings only after the hot spots have moved to a states he needs in November. Desperate times call for desperate measures, sadly its only about his chances, not about American lives.

Sea Dangles 07-27-2020 06:49 PM

A former classmate claims Trump throws the ball so hard that he used to bruise Ted Levine’s hand. I am sure you all are aware he has thrown the opening pitch in the past. Before a Sox Yankees game the Donald did just that. He was recently filmed playing catch on the White House lawn also. He might bounce one at this age but my guess is he would not embarrass himself aka Fauci. ( whom I like but anybody who saw that pitch realizes that it was the epitome of throwing like a girl.)

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your tds

scottw 07-27-2020 08:03 PM

I'd like to see these snowflakes throw a baseball :rolleyes:

PaulS 07-27-2020 09:31 PM

the word is that Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch but rather was jealous that Fauci was getting a lot of press about it so he just announced the Yankees asked him even though the Yankees knew nothing about it. What a petty loser.

spence 07-27-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1197722)
the word is that Trump was not invited to throw out the first pitch but rather was jealous that Fauci was getting a lot of press about it so he just announced the Yankees asked him even though the Yankees knew nothing about it. What a petty loser.

Perhaps John Baron extended an invitation.

Sea Dangles 07-27-2020 10:09 PM

Regardless of the petty political banter,don’t expect to see him throw like a girl. Sorry if this offends or disappoints those wishing for such.

nightfighter 07-28-2020 06:28 AM

And to think that we even care about two men in their respective jobs. and how skillfully they can throw a baseball.... :doh:

PaulS 07-28-2020 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1197717)

I haven't pitched since Babe Ruth league. In HS I played 2nd and left field. What position did you play in HS?

Sea Dangles 07-28-2020 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1197717)

Let’s see who identifies as a ❄️

Oops👖

PaulS 07-28-2020 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1197736)
Let’s see who identifies as a ❄️

Oops��

See I could care less about your boat so I'm not going to put up with your crap.

You're a vile scummy person. I question how anyone could live with you.

wdmso 07-28-2020 08:15 AM

Seems Trump invited himself... the yankees or his staff had no idea :smokin:

Nebe 07-28-2020 08:22 AM

Can his tiny hands even throw a baseball?

Nebe 07-28-2020 08:25 AM

This is btw a perfect setup for an assassination attempt.

scottw 07-28-2020 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1197735)
I haven't pitched since Babe Ruth league. In HS I played 2nd and left field. What position did you play in HS?

that's impressive...

and not that it is relevant but since you are interested...I played 3rd Base and outfield, actually, the only position I haven't played in a game is catcher... I played in the Sunset League in Newport into my 40's, also played in the RIMSBL for many years, got to play against Oil Can Boyd and Kenny Ryan which was fun, some of my friends are still playing and I think about going back every spring but I'd been coaching my daughter's softball teams and enjoying that experience...oh, I was a quarterback too so I've always had a good arm...still do for my age despite injuries but mostly hitting volleyballs to my indoor and beach volleyball teams now but I think I could still get it over the plate :wave:

hope that helps...

scottw 07-28-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1197739)
Can his tiny hands even throw a baseball?

baseball aren't very big...might struggle with a softball though :scream:

Sea Dangles 07-28-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1197741)
that's impressive...

and not that it is relevant but since you are interested...I played 3rd Base and outfield, actually, the only position I haven't played in a game is catcher... I played in the Sunset League in Newport into my 40's, also played in the RIMSBL for many years, got to play against Oil Can Boyd and Kenny Ryan which was fun, some of my friends are still playing and I think about going back every spring but I'd been coaching my daughter's softball teams and enjoying that experience...oh, I was a quarterback too so I've always had a good arm...still do for my age despite injuries but mostly hitting volleyballs to my indoor and beach volleyball teams now but I think I could still get it over the plate :wave:

hope that helps...

💪🏼👖🤭

PaulS 07-28-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

that's impressive...

hope that helps...

Nice, I would worry about pulling a hammy. Play basketball still in the winter and that is my biggest worry - or a achilles. I do carry a glove and ball in my trunk in the hope I can have a catch with my wive's nephews. Went to small HS and if you played baseball or basketball you were expected to play football so I played that also. I was just a body out there. I think skiing is/was my best sport.

RickBomba 07-28-2020 10:09 AM

Quote:

that's impressive...

hope that helps...

Oil Can used to hang out at my restaurant in Nashua, years back.

Awesome dude.

Sea Dangles 07-28-2020 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickBomba (Post 1197746)
Oil Can used to hang out at my restaurant in Nashua, years back.

Awesome dude.

Smokes the Newports

nightfighter 07-28-2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1197745)
Nice, I would worry about pulling a hammy. Play basketball still in the winter and that is my biggest worry - or a achilles. I do carry a glove and ball in my trunk in the hope I can have a catch with my wive's nephews. Went to small HS and if you played baseball or basketball you were expected to play football so I played that also. I was just a body out there. I think skiing is/was my best sport.

Some years ago, our high school team from my sophomore year was inducted into the school's HOF. At the dinner, the coach who was in the early stages of dementia, was introducing players and telling a story or two about each of us. I had left to go to a prep school the day after we won the first Mass Super Bowl, so he had a hard time coming up with anything on me. He asked me to help him out and remind him what positions I played. I responded that I was the Hall of Fame Blocking bag holder... Best laugh I have gotten in front of an audience.

PaulS 07-28-2020 01:24 PM

Good one Ross - That was me playing football.

Got Stripers 07-28-2020 02:32 PM

My brother and I flipped flopped for top singles slots on our Scituate high tennis team, then it was soccer and wrestling. Did one year of tennis at U-mass amherst and after realizing I was ill prepared for that level of college wrestling, my winter sport was pub crawling. Ran the sailing summer programs for Scituate and the Lincoln Sailing club in Hingham during college summers and taught skiing winter breaks and three years after Leaving U-mass.