Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Boy! Virtually No Talk Of The Sox Gettin' Blown Out Last Night? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=17762)

BigFish 09-10-2004 11:54 AM

Boy! Virtually No Talk Of The Sox Gettin' Blown Out Last Night?

Where are all the rah-rah guys?:eek: Where are the true fans?:huh: I sense a little angst settling over Red Sox nation....:eek5: Is the sky starting to fall?:hidin: Is that the sound of a loose wheel on the wagon?:ss: Stay tuned folks as we see if the Red Sox can rebound from that loss against the lowly Seattle Mariners last night which ended Seattles 7 game losing streak!:err:

The Dad Fisherman 09-10-2004 12:22 PM

No Angst....It was All Patriots last night.

I'm not going to sweat the load because they're 3-1 on a west coast road trip.......

I'm firmly strapped into my seat on the Wagon and I'm not going anywhere. :D

BigFish 09-10-2004 12:25 PM

Just having a little fun with ya!;) Hey, you can't win em all! EEI says Schilliing has never beat Seattle......my money is on Schilling tonight....he is a rock!:D

Surfcastinglife 09-10-2004 12:56 PM

thats wut a guy like schill does for ya.....get blown out he starts wins and all is right with the red sox world:happy:

CSK 09-10-2004 02:05 PM

Losing 3 out of the last how many games? 23? Not too bad.

The guy Seattle has pitching tonight has already given up something like 29 HR's this year.

afterhours 09-10-2004 04:45 PM

no worries here, bound to have a letdown against the bad news mariners.

28inches 09-10-2004 04:59 PM

Bring on the Astro's.:happy:

Goose 09-10-2004 05:19 PM

I thought they would never loose again....ratts

schoolie monster 09-10-2004 09:04 PM

Being a Sox fan but definitely not a Pats fan, I watched the Sox for awhile. But being a father of 3 crazy kids, I was pretty tired and chose to go to sleep when things started getting ugly.

Wake is pretty scary right now. I know knucklers are like that and being a Wakefield fan for a long time (I was a Pirate fan back in the day... I gave up on them when they quit on the fans) I realize the knuckle ball goes up and down...

BUT... he's scary right now. He's giving up alot of long balls.

I'll put my money on Schilling to get them back on track tonight... he's got it workin' down the stretch here. Defense has been so good, they were due for a night like that.

I did flip over to the Pats a few times. The first few weeks are about as reliable as preseason. But it thats a good win for you guys. It meant alot more to the Colts than it did to you. They had to get over that hurdle and they just implode. You own that team. Kinda like the Broncos owned the Pats for like 20 years till we took the wrong Meechigan QB. Griese = looser... Brady = winner.

Vanderjacht has got to be the biggest idiot in football. I heard on EEI today that he was taunting the Pats sideline right before the kick. What a jerk. I almost am glad you won... almost.

Surfcastinglife 09-10-2004 11:34 PM

12-3 2nite in the 8th such dismantling ;)