Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Intel briefing or TV (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94734)

Got Stripers 01-29-2019 02:38 PM

Intel briefing or TV

Intel chef and CIA director contradict Trump on his statements on ISIS, NK and Iran nuclear deal.

Lots of discussions of the continuing cyber threat from Russia and others, but not one mention of a imminent threat at the southern border. Not the big emergency Trump would like us to believe.

I guess he should probably listen more closely in his national security briefings and mute the TV volume.

scottw 01-29-2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1161041)

Intel chef

that's so funny :hee:

Got Stripers 01-29-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1161043)

What’s funny that you don’t get the gist that the intel chefs and cia director contradict the POTUS in the recent security briefings or is it that you just feel the need to find spelling and insignificant grammatical errors in your oppositions posts to prove how petty you can be?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw 01-29-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1161044)
What’s funny that you don’t get the gist that the intel chefs and cia director contradict the POTUS in the recent security briefings or is it that you just feel the need to find spelling and insignificant grammatical errors in your oppositions posts to prove how petty you can be?

I look for the humor in things...you crack me up....

Got Stripers 01-29-2019 03:23 PM

Trumps chef came up through the ranks, Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken, the intel chiefs are probably convinced that pour diet has brought on early dimensia.

scottw 01-29-2019 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1161048)
Trumps chef came up through the ranks, Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken, the intel chiefs are probably convinced that pour diet has brought on early dimensia.

that's not even mildly amusing....you are funnier when you aren't trying :hee:

is this "pour diet" a liquid diet?

Got Stripers 01-29-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1161051)
that's not even mildly amusing....you are funnier when you aren't trying :hee:

is this "pour diet" a liquid diet?

He doesn’t drink, so his clouded judgement must be the carbs, our more likely Jared, who somehow got security clearance nobody in his position should ever have.

scottw 01-29-2019 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1161054)
He doesn’t drink, so his clouded judgement must be the carbs, our more likely Jared, who somehow got security clearance nobody in his position should ever have.

0 for 2 :laugha:

Nebe 01-29-2019 05:16 PM

ITS SPELLED CHIEF !!!!!!
The chef stays in the kitchen :hihi:

scottw 01-29-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1161058)
ITS SPELLED CHIEF !!!!!!
The chef stays in the kitchen :hihi:

thank you my edumacated friend :wave:

The Dad Fisherman 01-29-2019 06:28 PM

Great Googly Moogly

Got Stripers 01-29-2019 06:48 PM

Amazing some have more issues with spelling errors, then the fact our own intelligence agencies completely disagree with Trumps claims ISIS is defeated, that NK is no longer a nuclear threat and about Iran’s nuclear treaty compliance. Our how about the fact not a mention of our southern border in this very important briefing on global threats to our country? To Trump it’s all about claiming victory when there is none, or claiming a national emergency exists when there is none, to me one of the biggest threats to our national security sits in the Oval Office.

Pete F. 01-29-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1161069)
Amazing some have more issues with spelling errors, then the fact our own intelligence agencies completely disagree with Trumps claims ISIS is defeated, that NK is no longer a nuclear threat and about Iran’s nuclear treaty compliance. Our how about the fact not a mention of our southern border in this very important briefing on global threats to our country? To Trump it’s all about claiming victory when there is none, or claiming a national emergency exists when there is none, to me one of the biggest threats to our national security sits in the Oval Office.

Remember all things Trump are good to Trumplicans

scottw 01-29-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1161069)
Amazing some have more issues with spelling errors, then the fact our own intelligence agencies completely disagree with Trumps ....

I have to admit I've been a little distracted by that little sex pot AOC lately :bl:

Cool Beans 01-30-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1161043)

I hear the Intel Chef makes a mean bowl of "cyber stew" and "spy-slaw"

wdmso 01-30-2019 12:04 PM

President Donald Trump has called US intelligence agencies "naive" on Iran and also dismissed their assessment of the threat posed by North Korea. And to go back to school

The babie genius has returned

wdmso 02-03-2019 08:12 PM

Just concluded a great meeting with my Intel team in the Oval Office who told me that what they said on Tuesday at the Senate Hearing was mischaracterized by the media - and we are very much in agreement on Iran, ISIS, North Korea, etc. Their testimony was distorted press....

OMG another fabricated lie from TRUMP!,,, the hearing was recorded ... the press distorted nothing when is enough enough ?.