Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   RM Smith Lures (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   jigsmiths (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=51172)

good2hook 08-18-2008 09:23 PM

jigsmiths

ryan, sorry for being a pia, but missed out on the jigsmiths..any migrating to m&d's in the near future??

good2hook 08-21-2008 01:42 AM

:hang:

good2hook 08-25-2008 10:45 PM

?????????

mikecc 08-26-2008 04:39 AM

Talked with ryan Monday he said about 1.5-2 weeks for the lures

Labrador1 09-02-2008 06:58 PM

I'm so sorry for the lack of response. I hurt my hand pretty good in mid July and have fallen behind on a lot of things including anything that involves typing :). M&d's will have some as soon as I can get them done which should be within the next couple weeks or sooner if possible. Sorry again for the delay.

Ryan

luds 09-02-2008 07:31 PM

Some of the m&d's frequent shoppers like yellow over white. :tooth:

good2hook 09-02-2008 08:40 PM

Ryan, no hurry, and no worries. Someone was telling me a few days ago what had happened to your hand:err::yak:...., and what ya gotta go through to fix-it:err::err:...take care. hope you get better soon. take care of yourself, don't worry about us plug junkies:tooth:

Labrador1 09-02-2008 10:32 PM

Thanks - Its just a hassle - far less serious than lots of people have to deal with. Cool part is I got the extra titanium screws that they tried to screw it back together with but they were the wrong size. Figure I'll make a pikie sometime for an auction and use those screws to secure the lip :)

Luds - yellow over white is a personal favorite here as well. Every time I paint a batch of plugs I almost always paint some in the basic yellow/white.

Ryan

good2hook 09-03-2008 10:50 PM

yellow over white for all the ditch trolls:cheers2:

Joe 09-10-2008 06:48 AM

Those Jig Smiths will be great in the fall.
A little RM Humor....
Since you hurt your hand, I was thinking about changing the name of the "Blind Dannies" to "Handicapped Dannies"
Also, if one person puts on a Blind Danny and catches a lot of fish with them, and then subsequent to that there are a lot of requests for more, would that be a case of the blind leading the blind?

Labrador1 09-10-2008 10:08 PM

You are correct Joe - that was a little humor :)

Tagger 10-05-2008 06:13 PM

Ryan ... a man who's seen everything, saw me fishing your Jiggsmith and came over and stopped me ,, asked to see the lure ,, examined it closely .. Very high praises For you and Jiggy ... I told him the whole story .. He loves the lure .. I'll stick my kneck out and say its one of the best simplelest striper lures ever ,, also one of the best casting .. Oh yea .. the mans name was Stan Kusia who built and designed with Stan Gibbs .. Ditch Trolls are chomping at the bit ,, I hope when they do show up at M&D's the Trolls get some ..and they are not just bought up for resale on ebay .. If a good number of these end up in the canal I predict MAHEM ...... keep up the great work ..

5 String Bass 01-01-2009 04:02 PM

Any chance of another run of these in the Spring? I'd love to try one. Thanks.

mikecc 01-01-2009 05:00 PM

Keep your eyes open in the normal shops / websites will have some in the next month.