Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   PeteF and Detbuch (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=97530)

nightfighter 07-16-2021 04:38 PM

PeteF and Detbuch

Please pickup the phone and debate among yourselves, please..... This is a fishing site.
Better yet, go fishing and have your discussions. It is ok to agree to disagree...... there.

The Dad Fisherman 07-16-2021 09:09 PM

This is why people buy 2 cats....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Got Stripers 07-17-2021 11:43 AM

Yup I’ve been torn between it being comical or pathetic, watching these two debate endlessly, as iF ANYTHING either says will change the view of the other. Both need to end it it’s beyond ridiculous at this point.

scottw 07-17-2021 12:13 PM

not sure which is worse.....two guys seemingly enjoying themselves discussing politics in the "political forum"...or two Karen's bitching that someone is discussing politics in the "political forum":scream:

nightfighter 07-17-2021 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Case in point.. from the Fake News thread:

Pete F. 07-17-2021 07:55 PM

I would be just as glad to see the political forum die, but as long as Detbuch continues to spread YouTube videos of which many are baloney I’ll keep pointing out his bull#^&#^&#^&#^&.
In the 20s and 30s the German people thought that there were no problems with political figures in their country.
In the past 6 months Ashli Babbit has gone from criminal to someone who the former guy says he should have had flags flown at half mast for.
Sorry I’d like this country to continue for my kids.
I’ll stand against Trump and Trumplicans.

Got Stripers 07-17-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1212337)
I would be just as glad to see the political forum die, but as long as Detbuch continues to spread YouTube videos of which many are baloney I’ll keep pointing out his bull#^&#^&#^&#^&.
In the 20s and 30s the German people thought that there were no problems with political figures in their country.
In the past 6 months Ashli Babbit has gone from criminal to someone who the former guy says he should have had flags flown at half mast for.
Sorry I’d like this country to continue for my kids.
I’ll stand against Trump and Trumplicans.

He trolls and you keep feeding him a reason to do so, if nobody responded to his conspiracy theories, he will find another forum to troll. It’s just you and him, he thrives on pushing your buttons, I suggest you let him eat cheese and go crappie fishing.

PaulS 07-17-2021 08:24 PM

At least Pete does not resort to the personal insults that are so common with Detbuch's posts. And at least Pete fishes.

Pete F. 07-17-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1212338)
He trolls and you keep feeding him a reason to do so, if nobody responded to his conspiracy theories, he will find another forum to troll. It’s just you and him, he thrives on pushing your buttons, I suggest you let him eat cheese and go crappie fishing.

If when I looked at his posts and views they were minimal, I would agree with you. But politics and peoples opinions are incremental.
So the difference among people who actually vote is decided by fractions.

scottw 07-17-2021 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1212340)
If when I looked at his posts and views they were minimal, I would agree with you. But politics and peoples opinions are incremental.
So the difference among people who actually vote is decided by fractions.

it's vitally important work that you are engaged in Pete...I applaud you....

scottw 07-17-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1212339)
At least Pete does not resort to the personal insults that are so common with Detbuch's posts. And at least Pete fishes.

he's probably not even vaccinated :hihi:

PaulS 07-19-2021 07:45 AM

He is too smart not to get vaccinated.

I do wonder who the loathsome individual was who told him to come to a fishing site to debate politics.

Got Stripers 07-19-2021 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1212358)
He is too smart not to get vaccinated.

I do wonder who the loathsome individual was who told him to come to a fishing site to debate politics.

Funny thing a debate takes more than one person, I wish Pete would just let him post without anyone responding, that alone will drive him nuts; although I’m sure that’s a very short drive.

spence 07-19-2021 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1212367)
Funny thing a debate takes more than one person, I wish Pete would just let him post without anyone responding, that alone will drive him nuts; although I’m sure that’s a very short drive.

At this point I'm not sure it's not just a bot scraping videos off of crackpot websites and auto posting.

scottw 07-20-2021 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1212368)
At this point I'm not sure it's not just a bot scraping videos off of crackpot websites and auto posting.

so much hate from the party of love, tolerance and open-mindedness:huh:

scottw 07-20-2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1212367)

I think pete really needs him....he's on a mission...or something

Got Stripers 08-24-2021 12:11 PM

Well that was a short break in the never ending debate between DeBarr and Pete, so much for taking the summer off.

scottw 08-24-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1213099)
Well that was a short break in the never ending debate between DeBarr and Pete, so much for taking the summer off.

summer is over...the fall run has already begun:kewl:

Pete F. 08-24-2021 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1213100)
summer is over...the fall run has already begun:kewl:

If you miss trolling so much you could trade that paddle board for a boat🛳

scottw 08-24-2021 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1213103)
If you miss trolling so much you could trade that paddle board for a boat🛳

just got a new boat...no trolling though...mostly fly rod