Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Gardening talk... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90439)

Nebe 04-25-2016 06:01 PM

Yup.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sea Dangles 04-25-2016 07:24 PM

[QUOTE=Fly Rod;1099466]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1099420)
Some say the same thing about fish. Those that do so have no desire to fish. I am guessing you are not the gardening type Buzzy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE
Hey, Buzzy has Gerry's down the street and he gets veggies at the supermarket.

Not really true....had a garden since the 70's...first year no garden...buy my veggies now....use to do a lot of fishing and chartering, now buy my fish....some people have health issues some live in condos or apartments and can't have garden....:)

The Dad Fisherman 04-25-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by basswipe (Post 1099468)
Metal Halides need their own breaker and new wiring for safety concerns.These bulbs draw an incredible amount of juice,plus the fact that you need to run fans for cooling purposes also.A separate panel for indoor growing is the best way to go altogether.

What happened to the good old days where all you needed was a couple of flood lights and a tinfoil closet. :hihi:

nightfighter 04-25-2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1099481)
What happened to the good old days where all you needed was a couple of flood lights and a tinfoil closet. :hihi:

Or when you needed multiple fingers to measure a dime bag.....

The Dad Fisherman 04-25-2016 08:17 PM

....or a dime bag

The Dad Fisherman 04-25-2016 08:18 PM

......at least that's what I've heard :hee:

Fly Rod 04-26-2016 09:29 AM

Nebe.....B careful if U do it.....electric company is watching and will notify the feds when way to much electricity is being used....that is how a person here was caught renting a farm in Vermont raising crops in a cow barn....lol....:)

ecduzitgood 04-26-2016 10:35 AM

.....Caregiver

FishermanTim 04-26-2016 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly Rod (Post 1099512)
Nebe.....B careful if U do it.....electric company is watching and will notify the feds when way to much electricity is being used....that is how a person here was caught renting a farm in Vermont raising crops in a cow barn....lol....:)

Generators!

ecduzitgood 04-26-2016 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly Rod (Post 1099512)

Small scale shouldn't be an issue but loose lips and aroma might be.