Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Character is Destiny (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=94958)

Pete F. 04-02-2019 07:23 AM

Character is Destiny

Tired of winning

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...e_iOSApp_Other

Jim in CT 04-02-2019 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1164947)

if the guy gets unemployment where it is, and brings ISIS to their knees, i could give a sh*t if he kicks the ball onto the fairway. I didn’t vote for him to be anyone’s role model.

what’s next, has he sped on the highway? failed to recycle properly?

this obsession says more about you, than it ever will about him. We all know he’s sleazy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim in CT 04-02-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1164947)

how much did the country suffer due to the fact that bill clinton was a scumbag? because like trump, i view clinton as a scumbag who nonetheless was a good president. i believe the country was better off when clinton left, than when he started. he made the country better, despite being a world class scumbag.

Pete F. 04-02-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1164963)
how much did the country suffer due to the fact that bill clinton was a scumbag? because like trump, i view clinton as a scumbag who nonetheless was a good president. i believe the country was better off when clinton left, than when he started. he made the country better, despite being a world class scumbag.

Are you claiming Trump is making the country better?

Jim in CT 04-02-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1164964)
Are you claiming Trump is making the country better?

it’s irrefutable that hes
making the country better, much in the same
way that bill clinton did. the economy is soaring, and that helps everybody, even if you happen to hate the current occupant if the white house

it’s the democrats and the media that are focused on divisiveness, because they know his policies are working, but they desperately want to win the next election, and in a roaring economy the beat was to do that is to try to pit one group against another. god forbid we talk about what’s working well for all of us, and have an honest conversation. about how to fix what’s not working well. hard to do that when you’re called a racist every three seconds.

The Dad Fisherman 04-02-2019 11:41 AM

This is probably the dumbest thread of the year ( I know, it's only April)

Pete F. 04-02-2019 03:54 PM

You certainly are true believers, so here is a little something from George Conway to inspire you, carry on.
"Always to be remembered about Trump: However great his malevolence and derangement may be, they are vastly exceeded by his remarkable ineptitude. For this we should give eternal thanks."

Sea Dangles 04-02-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 1164972)
This is probably the dumbest thread of the year ( I know, it's only April)

You just gave PeteF validation.

Jim in CT 04-02-2019 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1164984)
You certainly are true believers, so here is a little something from George Conway to inspire you, carry on.
"Always to be remembered about Trump: However great his malevolence and derangement may be, they are vastly exceeded by his remarkable ineptitude. For this we should give eternal thanks."

yet despite his ineptitude, unemployment is lower than when he took office, the stock market is way up, wages are up, ISIS is on its knees , GDP is way up, and most americans have a slightly larger paycheck thanks to tax cuts. If thatsnineptitude, I’ll take it all day long.

RIROCKHOUND 04-02-2019 07:15 PM

I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that he cheats at golf....

More concerning to me is the cheating on security clearances....

spence 04-02-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 1164995)
I am shocked, shocked I tell you, to find out that he cheats at golf....

More concerning to me is the cheating on security clearances....

What’s the diff? The market is up.