Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Spend Baby SPEND 2 (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=66051)

UserRemoved1 09-09-2010 06:03 AM

Spend Baby SPEND 2

CNSNews.com - Obama Added More to National Debt in First 19 Months Than All Presidents from Washington Through Reagan Combined, Says Gov?t Data

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:: smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

Raven 09-09-2010 06:42 AM

180 billion yesterday alone......

Hillary finally said something Brilliant yesterday

that the national debt has become

a threat to national security

um DUH......... have ya been feelin us.... HC

cuz we real people have known that for awhile
before the Government screwed up the Business incentives
So badly ..........that we are now owned by CHINA

justplugit 09-09-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 793505)

cuz we real people have known that for awhile

Wow, glad she told us , cuz weez American people are sooz
stupid we neva woulda known.:rolleyes:

Tell us something we don't know.

Hillary in 2012?

Bronko 09-10-2010 12:05 PM

Its all they know how to do. Spend and spend until there is none left. Tax the people to the point of revolt and spend some more.

ecduzitgood 09-10-2010 06:49 PM

I can't believe we can't even make a rotor (disc for disc brakes which is heavy) for my 1997 Ford Explorer cheaper than China when they have the added cost of shipping :confused: $48each. I think what is happening is they will loose money making and selling products knowing no one can compete. Then when all the competition has closed their doors and lost the ability and equipment necessary to produce said products they will be the only source. Which then they will raise prices and start making a profit, and because the cost of developing the machines/technology will prohibit anyone else from producing the product. They think in terms of generations, meaning suffer now and the future generations will rule the world.
We have to wake up and stop them from stealing our technology and make it tougher for them to undersell American companies which make products here before we no longer make anything here. I will be bringing the rotors back tomorrow not just because it's made in China but because after I removed the tires and inspected the brakes I found the noise is coming from the trans axle:(

buckman 09-11-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 793969)
I can't believe we can't even make a rotor (disc for disc brakes which is heavy) for my 1997 Ford Explorer cheaper than China when they have the added cost of shipping :confused: $48each. I think what is happening is they will loose money making and selling products knowing no one can compete. Then when all the competition has closed their doors and lost the ability and equipment necessary to produce said products they will be the only source. Which then they will raise prices and start making a profit, and because the cost of developing the machines/technology will prohibit anyone else from producing the product. They think in terms of generations, meaning suffer now and the future generations will rule the world.
We have to wake up and stop them from stealing our technology and make it tougher for them to undersell American companies which make products here before we no longer make anything here. I will be bringing the rotors back tomorrow not just because it's made in China but because after I removed the tires and inspected the brakes I found the noise is coming from the trans axle:(

We send our scrap steel over there. With the EPA and others, it's much cheaper. It's the Feds that make it a no brainer.

striperman36 09-11-2010 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 793999)
We send our scrap steel over there. With the EPA and others, it's much cheaper. It's the Feds that make it a no brainer.

that's the bottom line, someone's trash is their treasure, turn it around and sell it to you again

spence 09-11-2010 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 793999)

The flip side is you can actually drink your water without worry.

-spence

buckman 09-11-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 794026)
The flip side is you can actually drink your water without worry.

-spence

Since when?

spence 09-11-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 794027)
Since when?

Well, unless you live next to a paper factory.

-spence