Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The 2008 St. Patty's Day Embarrassment Breakfast (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=47759)

Hooper 03-17-2008 06:58 PM

The 2008 St. Patty's Day Embarrassment Breakfast

Did anyone see the illustrious Massachusetts Speaker of the House, Salvatore F. Dimasi, humiliate a young girl who is his aide in front of a thousand people at this yearly fiasco?

She looked like she didn't know whether to laugh or cry when while assisting her boss on-stage during his "act" Speaker Dimasi said she was a hooker on loan from Governor Stitzer's office. If that were my daughter I would have :smash:

I'm gonna say it again...... What a !@#$%^ MORON!!! And this guy is in charge?????????

For those who missed it, it's on all the local news stations, but I am sure you've seen it by now.

Isn't it about time this ridiculous St. Patty's Day politicians breakfast goes the way of the dinosaurs? Every year some friggin' idiot elected official makes an ass of himself, and his constituents, by thinking he's Jerry Seinfeld for 10 minutes.

Good Greif.....:err:

Raven 03-17-2008 07:16 PM

lawsuit

i'd have gone to jail for assault if that was my daughter

what a inconsiderate stupid moron....

does the lack of class ever stop ?

unbelievable

stripersnipr 03-17-2008 08:22 PM

That's gonna cost him$$$$$$.

Mike P 03-17-2008 09:05 PM

What do you expect from the august body known to itself as The General Court of the Commonwealth, and to everyone else as "The Hackarama"? Especially when they warm up for this gig with Bloodys and Mimosas. :rollem:

Hooper 03-18-2008 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike P (Post 575186)
What do you expect from the august body known to itself as The General Court of the Commonwealth, and to everyone else as "The Hackarama"? Especially when they warm up for this gig with Bloodys and Mimosas. :rollem:

Right Mike, a bunch of real classy guys:hs:

But hey, we love TRADITION in this state!!!!:D

Swimmer 03-21-2008 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike P (Post 575186)

MNike thats the one thing they get right every time, the Bloody's and the Mimosas.

Both his legs should be in casts, (and his jaw wired also). But you know that little girl has that job and someone owes him for that, isn't she lucky.

One thing else that is sure and true in that room and that is everyone of those drunken hypocrites hate having Deval Patrick there, in an respect. Thier the same people who stone buses in the 70's.