Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What the hell is this world coming to ! (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=82536)

Raider Ronnie 06-04-2013 08:26 PM

What the hell is this world coming to !

Transgender Teen Voted Prom Queen At Middleboro High CBS Boston

Jackbass 06-05-2013 04:15 AM

I am all for acceptance of people with differences. I have no issue with it. I just don't understand bowing to it. Sign of the times. If my daughter who is two currently is gay or anything out of the norm I want her to be able to live how she chooses with out being harassed for it. But I would not expect everyone to bend over backwards to give her that acceptance.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven 06-05-2013 05:18 AM

it's being done to kids under five i read...
switching genders .....surgically :hs:

Jackbass 06-05-2013 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 1001662)
it's being done to kids under five i read...
switching genders .....surgically :hs:

That is flat out wrong. A five year old barely has the ability to control their bowel movements never mind be able to comprehend a gender change,

RIJIMMY 06-05-2013 09:01 AM

probabaly the prettiest "girl" in Middleboro.....they had no choice.

FishermanTim 06-05-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 1001699)
probabaly the prettiest "girl" in Middleboro.....they had no choice.

Ever since the janitor stopped shaving.......his legs:smash:

FishermanTim 06-05-2013 10:02 AM

It is amazing how parents will unwillingly and unwittingly force sexual orientation on a child that has no comprehension of what sexual orientation really is.

Most children don't start to really notice the difference in the sexes until their (very) early teens, some even a bit earlier. (I know they know the difference between boys and girls, but not much else.)
Of course with all the sexual inuendo and provocative ads and shows on tv, it's no wonder we have sexually active preteens getting into situations they have no conception of, and can't handle.

Never the less, what we seem to be experiencing is a variation of "absentee parenting" where the parents are endowing children with adult choices before they are ever ready to make them.

Let kids grow up at their own pace, and besides offering pearls of wisdom (on our failed childhoods :shocked:), we should just be there if they need us and not try to control all aspects of their lives.
(Can you tell that I'm not a parent?)

Just let them be who they were born to be, and not what we think they should be because of how we percieve the world.

Redsoxticket 06-05-2013 11:35 AM

This kid could be the country's next navy seal

PaulS 06-05-2013 12:20 PM

She doesn't look a queen. I wonder who her date was?

WESTPORTMAFIA 06-05-2013 05:59 PM

He makes for one ugly beeotch