Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sponsors Specials (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   RM Smith Danny Style Swimmers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=33778)

Labrador1 08-15-2006 02:24 PM

RM Smith Danny Style Swimmers

1 Attachment(s)
This style swimmer is the first plug I made available for sale. Since then I've only made small batches for myself and for a shop on the Vineyard. I've been asked about them a lot recently and decided I'd make some available here on SB. Plugs weigh in at about 3oz. Very limited numbers. $21 plus $5 for shippings. Four plugs or more and I'll pay the shipping. Colors are as follows

Herring Scale (SOLD OUT) Yellow over Gold Scale (SOLD OUT)
Blue/Pink (SOLD OUT) Bright Bunker (SOLD OUT)
Pearl W/Pink Stripe (SOLD OUT) Pearl white w/Light Peach Belly Scales (SOLD OUT)
Night Fish (SOLD OUT)

The light pink stripe doesn't show up well in the photo - but it is pearl with a pink stripe. Number available is listed next to color. I'll update as they are sold.

Please PM me with color and quantity.

Thanks,

Ryan

pops 08-15-2006 02:39 PM

nice ! look forward to the order ! :humpty:

jim sylvester 08-15-2006 05:37 PM

thanks ryan

DaveS 08-15-2006 05:56 PM

I want 3, pm on the way :D

RickBomba 08-15-2006 06:23 PM

PM sent

Labrador1 08-15-2006 06:52 PM

OK - that got crazy pretty quickly! Note to self - make a few more Dannys. There are just a couple bright bunker and a couple pearl white and peach left. I went to eat dinner and came back to check PM's and realized that I've entered into the "back order" category. I will go through the PM's tonight and let everyone know what they got. I may have a plan B for those that didn't get in on these before they sold out - but I need to do some figuring first and will let you know.

Thank you so much for the response.

Ryan

fishenough 08-15-2006 07:08 PM

PM sent :hf1:

NIB 08-15-2006 07:55 PM

How do i miss this I will take whatever is left.Pm Me where to send the doe.

jim sylvester 08-15-2006 08:17 PM

nib

your showing your age

:hidin:

Labrador1 08-15-2006 09:23 PM

All are gone - but I haven't had a chance to notify everyone yet who did get some of these. I will do so tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. Here's what I am going to do - anyone who PM'd me but missed out - I will send you a PM in the next day or so to see exactly what you wanted. I think I have enough blanks to fill most of the orders - I just haven't painted them yet! Bottom line is that I think I can make everyone happy - but those that responded a bit later than others might have to wait an extra week or so before they will be ready to ship. The only other Dannys I have are completely square and about 6 feet long - guess I better fire up the lathe!

Thanks to all who ordered - and I'll be in touch with everyone soon to let you know exactly how this will pan out.

Ryan

NIB 08-15-2006 09:24 PM

Waht does that mean??
At 45 i'm a Spring Rooster.In the last month i did a week at BI an 2-3 day weekends at the ditch fishing all night.i put over 2300 miles on my truck drivin to fish an i worked my ass off in between.Being a Tileman ain't no cushy desk job.I would bury most guys ur age.

fishenough 08-15-2006 10:04 PM

Thanks Ryan. I hope I'm one that ordered in time, if not let me know it's ready.

Labrador1 08-16-2006 10:18 AM

OK - I think that everyone who ordered or missed out should have received a PM from me explaining who got what and my proposal for those that missed out. If you sent me a PM regarding the Danny plugs and did not receive a PM from me please let me know ASAP.

Sorry for the delay - and thanks again!

Ryan

DaveS 08-16-2006 04:07 PM

WooT! I got 2 of dem suckas! :D

DaveS 08-20-2006 04:30 PM

Anybody here from Ryan in the last few days? We pm'd about the plugs, but he never told me where to send the $$$$. YooHoo, Ryan......

fishenough 08-20-2006 05:46 PM

Dave, I got mine in the mail yesterday. It has his address on the package. I'm going to send it to that address. Do you want me to email it to you?

DaveS 08-21-2006 06:20 PM

Just got mine today, man are they sweetness. Ryan makes some of the nicest stuff going, and these Danny's are hot I tell ya:uhuh:

PI guy 08-22-2006 07:05 PM

Sweet plug Ryan! Check will go out tomorrow. Thank you again. :bgi: