Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   waaaa sniff sniff waaaaa sniff (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=75190)

UserRemoved1 12-29-2011 04:37 AM

waaaa sniff sniff waaaaa sniff

Kim Jong-il funeral: thousands mourn North Korean leader | World news | guardian.co.uk

That has got to be the most ridiculous acting I've ever seen in my life. My 8 year old does a better job.

Bye bye don't let the casket hit you on the way out :smash:

The Dad Fisherman 12-29-2011 06:04 AM

Probably not acting....they love him over there...he was the master of the Propaganda Machine.

UserRemoved 12-29-2011 06:10 AM

I have never in my life seen anyone act like that for a ruler that died.

He repressed those people so much if that's the case tdf those people have no clue.

Whens the next roman candle going off :smash: My guess......soon
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven 12-29-2011 06:41 AM

can't watch that crap

The Dad Fisherman 12-29-2011 07:42 AM

They don't even realize they are being repressed.....thats all they've known so it normal to them.

we're on the outside looking in so we see the chit they get....they don't see how good life is elsewhere...they only get what they've been spoon-fed over the decades

JohnnyD 12-29-2011 10:01 AM

Let's be honest here, we're talking about a populace that actually believed he hit 3-4 hole in ones per round of golf, created the hamburger, cured shortness and could control the weather... and many other ridiculous things.

North Korea isn't a nation, it's a cult.

The Dad Fisherman 12-29-2011 10:21 AM

Like I said....Master of the Propaganda Machine

PaulS 12-29-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 910600)
They don't even realize they are being repressed.....thats all they've known so it normal to them.

I agree - I read that Russian immigrants in the 70s use to bring suitcases of toilet paper b/c they were told we didn't have any. I wonder what happened when they felt charmin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyD (Post 910635)
Let's be honest here, we're talking about a populace that actually believed he hit 3-4 hole in ones per round of golf

I think he hit 8 the first time he played.:biglaugh:

Swimmer 12-29-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyD (Post 910635)
Let's be honest here, we're talking about a populace that actually believed he hit 3-4 hole in ones per round of golf, created the hamburger, cured shortness and could control the weather... and many other ridiculous things.

North Korea isn't a nation, it's a cult.

Eleven holes in one during his very first round of golf.:nopics:

UserRemoved1 12-29-2011 07:46 PM

Like I said.......ACTING.

They PHOTOSHOPPED the damn funeral :smash:

North Korea Restores Order to Kim Funeral With Photoshop - Yahoo! News

iamskippy 12-29-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 910644)
Like I said....Master of the Propaganda Machine

Hitler and his propaganda admin were the masters, only second to this country.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device