Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Don't want to ruin your night Spence (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90933)

buckman 07-27-2016 05:07 PM

Don't want to ruin your night Spence

But try to keep track of the number of times President Obama says the word "I" tonight . 😃

wdmso 07-27-2016 05:56 PM

compared to Trumps

I am your voice, I alone can fix it. I will restore law and order.

ecduzitgood 07-27-2016 06:21 PM

This will entertain him ;)

https://youtu.be/vczoazK1mxUPosted from my iPhone/Mobile device

buckman 07-27-2016 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1105228)
compared to Trumps

I am your voice, I alone can fix it. I will restore law and order.

You have no sense of humor ;)
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

justplugit 07-28-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1105221)
But try to keep track of the number of times President Obama says the word "I" tonight . 😃

Final number of "I"s was 116 for his speech. Funny not one mention of 19 Trillion
$$$ debt. Sounded like it was him that was running.

spence 07-29-2016 12:51 PM

When you stack up the DNC's prime time speakers it was really a remarkable event...

And the RNC had Scott Baio. Now that I know he's a birther those Happy Days reruns just aren't going to be the same.

buckman 07-29-2016 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=spence;1105403]When you stack up the DNC's prime time speakers it was really a remarkable event...

And the RNC had Scott Baio. Now that I know he's a birther those Happy Days reruns just aren't going to be the same.[/QUOTE

I got to give credit where credit is due. They certainly went to the candy store and grabbed one of each.

ecduzitgood 07-29-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1105403)
When you stack up the DNC's prime time speakers it was really a remarkable event...

And the RNC had Scott Baio. Now that I know he's a birther those Happy Days reruns just aren't going to be the same.

The boos from the Bernie crowd did make it remarkable and drove the ratings up because you know how everyone likes to watch a train wreck.

spence 07-29-2016 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1105435)
The boos from the Bernie crowd did make it remarkable and drove the ratings up because you know how everyone likes to watch a train wreck.

I guess that's why the media isn't reporting it as a train wreck.

spence 07-29-2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 1105425)
I got to give credit where credit is due. They certainly went to the candy store and grabbed one of each.

I guess that wasn't intended to be a bigoted remark.

buckman 07-29-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1105440)
I guess that wasn't intended to be a bigoted remark.

No an observation . Like they had a list and they were checking them off as they got each one. Or is that strictly a coincidence too ?

scottw 07-30-2016 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1105403)

reminded me of the Paul Harvey essay from years ..back...if Satan was running things....you'd have him claiming what he represents is and embodies the unifying party of party of "love" as pillage of the system continues and presiding over loyal and not-so-loyal supporters who create chaos and mayhem, burn flags, shoot police, excuse terrorism, disrupte the lives of others with no regard, applaud abortionists and turn their backs on American Heros, demand free everything, ignore responsibility and wrong doing by their representatives and elected idols who keep promising to keep promises....yep....if Satan) was running things, he'd keep on doing just what he's doing, deriding anyone who disagrees as "haters" and claiming that he, was in fact, "love" :humpty:

they could rename that event the "Democrat Sanctimony Convention" :devil2: