Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   My brother's grumpage... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90375)

FishermanTim 04-04-2016 09:38 PM

My brother's grumpage...

My brother was leaving his work today in the glorious city or Worcester when he was rear ended by one of the city's upstanding citizens (legal status not verified) and wrecked his car and drove off.
My brother was stopped at a red light when the other person ran into him, forcing him into the curb. He/she then sped off.

Of course the offending vehicle hadn't cleared off their license plate, so there was no way to get their info. Needless to say my brother will be at the mercy of his insurance company.

Sorry for anyone that may be unfortunate enough to live there, but you would have to tie me up in order to get me to go to that city!
Worcester ranks right up there with Springfield, Brockton, Chelsea, Lawrence and Dorchester as places that I would never consider visiting unless it was of dire importance.

It's not the city or town itself that I dislike, but the swarms of questionable residents (both legal and illegal) that make those areas too risky to chance.

ecduzitgood 04-04-2016 10:04 PM

Man that really sucks. It is one of the reasons I have a dash camera.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven 04-05-2016 05:22 PM

there might have been a camera at that intersection atm what ever

basswipe 04-06-2016 04:13 PM

You forgot Fall River,New Bedford,Bridgewater etc.

spence 04-06-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 1098133)
Man that really sucks. It is one of the reasons I have a dash camera.

Is the other because you're paranoid?

It can come from any angle. Several years ago I was rear ended by a young white girl with no drivers license, registration or insurance. Thank got I was in a rental.

Nebe 04-06-2016 05:19 PM

Armsby Abby... The only redeeming quality of that town

Dick Durand 04-07-2016 02:10 PM

"Armsby Abby..." and a few very good schools. Maybe someone from Worcester can enlighten us?

ecduzitgood 04-08-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1098261)
Is the other because you're paranoid?

It can come from any angle. Several years ago I was rear ended by a young white girl with no drivers license, registration or insurance. Thank got I was in a rental.

I have it for my protection after getting a bogus ticket for a red light violation. It got dropped but this intersection has one cop that pulls a car over every change of the light. I went back and was filming the intersection for my defense when he got the car behind me.