Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Gallup says Trump approval at a high (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=95095)

Jim in CT 05-08-2019 10:27 AM

Gallup says Trump approval at a high

And higher than Obama’s at the same point in their term. imagine if he could control his outlandish behavior, and if the media could
be fair ( and ‘fair’ doesn’t mean 100% favorable like sean hannity). two things that are impossible, sadly.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/gallup-...in-presidency/

wdmso 05-08-2019 04:04 PM

DONALD TRUMP ENJOYS 73 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING AMONG FOX NEWS VIEWERS, NEW POLL SHOWS

wdmso 05-08-2019 04:10 PM

Only 39 percent of voters surveyed in the new poll, which was conducted Friday through Sunday, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. That is down from 44 percent last week and ties Trump’s lowest-ever approval rating in POLITICO

funny this poll was on 4\22

PS

Gallup noted, however, that its survey was conducted before controversy arose over Attorney General William Barr's characterization of special counsel Robert Mueller's report. It is unclear whether Barr's actions will negatively impact the president's approval rating once it is factored into future tracking poll results.

the stuff you leave out

Jim in CT 05-08-2019 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1166962)
Only 39 percent of voters surveyed in the new poll, which was conducted Friday through Sunday, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. That is down from 44 percent last week and ties Trump’s lowest-ever approval rating in POLITICO

funny this poll was on 4\22

PS

Gallup noted, however, that its survey was conducted before controversy arose over Attorney General William Barr's characterization of special counsel Robert Mueller's report. It is unclear whether Barr's actions will negatively impact the president's approval rating once it is factored into future tracking poll results.

the stuff you leave out

i left zip out. i posted gallup’s poll. let’s see what the next one looks like.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Jim in CT 05-08-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1166961)
DONALD TRUMP ENJOYS 73 PERCENT APPROVAL RATING AMONG FOX NEWS VIEWERS, NEW POLL SHOWS

and Pol Pot enjoys a 100% approval rating among CNN and MSNBC viewers. what’s your point, exactly, that more conservatives watch Fox? What a scoop!!! Did you figure that out all by yourself?

Gallup is left leaning. This is good for trump. believe it or not, you can say something is good news for him, and you won’t burst into flames.

wdmso 05-09-2019 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1166967)
and Pol Pot enjoys a 100% approval rating among CNN and MSNBC viewers. what’s your point, exactly, that more conservatives watch Fox? What a scoop!!! Did you figure that out all by yourself?

Gallup is left leaning. This is good for trump. believe it or not, you can say something is good news for him, and you won’t burst into flames.

Your cheerleading of Trump is on the rise you try to hard to show him in a positive Light .. and avoid highlighting the real Donald ..

All I can say if Obama or and Democrat has done what Trump is doing

OMG The right would be at war .. But they are the by any means necessary crowd and their base is all in PS your in his base

Jim in CT 05-09-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1166986)
Your cheerleading of Trump is on the rise you try to hard to show him in a positive Light .. and avoid highlighting the real Donald ..

All I can say if Obama or and Democrat has done what Trump is doing

OMG The right would be at war .. But they are the by any means necessary crowd and their base is all in PS your in his base

Gallup showed him in a somewhat positive light ( higher approval ratings than obama), not me. you are bending over backwards to find a way to dismiss anything about Trump which isn’t negative.

i’m no cheerleader or apologist. I hope he gets impeached ( legitimately) or steps down, and Pence takes over, so i can enjoy the economic boom and nit have to deal with the moral lapses.

i’m not a cheerleader, i’m honest. because you are so biased, from where you are, honest/fair looks
like being a trump cheerleader. Sean Hannity is a Trump
cheerleader. You are a Trump attacker, you’re the exact
mirror
image of Hannity the thoughtless clown. Hannity can never say anything critical, you can never say anything positive.

Pete F. 05-09-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1166967)
and Pol Pot enjoys a 100% approval rating among CNN and MSNBC viewers.

Delusional as usual
Where’s this “fact” from?

Jim in CT 05-09-2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1166997)
Delusional as usual
Where’s this “fact” from?

It's called humor, something in very, very short supply among those with TDS.

I sit really shocking, that Trumps approval ratings are higher-than-average, among Fox viewers? Were Obama's numbers not higher among MSNBC viewers? Same thing...

Pete F. 05-09-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1166999)
It's called humor, something in very, very short supply among those with TDS.

I sit really shocking, that Trumps approval ratings are higher-than-average, among Fox viewers? Were Obama's numbers not higher among MSNBC viewers? Same thing...

Would you also consider it humorous if someone said Fox viewers have a 100% approval rating of Hitler?

Jim in CT 05-09-2019 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete F. (Post 1167003)
Would you also consider it humorous if someone said Fox viewers have a 100% approval rating of Hitler?

in this context, yes. fair enough?

The Dad Fisherman 05-09-2019 07:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)