Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Afghanistan.. clear objective and exit strategy? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=59105)

striperman36 09-28-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyD (Post 714348)
It's been a while since I've been through. If I'm going to DC, the Acella trains are for me. When I have connections, Dulles is a last resort. That airport is a mess.

Doing Reagan from now on. It's just about equi-distant from there or dulles to my clients and office and the USAIR shuttle makes it much easier. Although in and out of any DC area airport is painful even BWI or Richmond.

justplugit 09-29-2009 07:39 AM

So The Commander in Chief, during a war, has only talked to his Field Commander
once over 70 days ago! That is absurd. We are supposed to have confidence in
our leader when he doesn't even communicate with his field commander during a war?????

They say the responsibility is with Gates as that is the chain of command while
Obama is on campaign tours campaigning for his EMERGENCY HC Bill, going on Talk Shows
and traveling to Europe to get the Olympics in Chicago.

We are on the precipice of maybe losing a war and entering another and he
is out of touch, even putting off a decision to send more troops for at least another few weeks.
Where and what are his priorities????

scottw 09-29-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justplugit (Post 714446)
Where and what are his priorities????

the Olympics apparently :rotf2:

RIJIMMY 09-29-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 714490)

damn straight! and Michelle says " The gloves are %$%$%$%$! She's "Taking no prisoners"

Michelle Obama vows to strike Olympic gold for Chicago - CNN.com

You GO GIRL. F that silly Afghan war, you got to get busy and pay back all those corrupt Chicago politicians and businessmen that made Barak who he is today.

fishbones 09-29-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIJIMMY (Post 714505)
damn straight! and Michelle says " The gloves are %$%$%$%$! She's "Taking no prisoners"

Michelle Obama vows to strike Olympic gold for Chicago - CNN.com

You GO GIRL. F that silly Afghan war, you got to get busy and pay back all those corrupt Chicago politicians and businessmen that made Barak who he is today.

Don't forget about the gangs in Chicago. They're some of the best in the entire country! Who wouldn't want to travel thousands of miles to a city where innocent people get murdered in gang warfare? :rumble:

for anyone who hasn't seen it, #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& posted a video and article in the Scuppers this morning. Crazy stuff happening in Chi-town

buckman 09-29-2009 03:34 PM

Quote:

Well he has to take care of the crooks that put him in office. Not to mention a little $$$ for the Obama pension fund.

striperman36 09-29-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Only for a day, and time on the plane wid da wide body wife