Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Ideas for Fishing Survival Show (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=36661)

Rockport24 12-12-2006 03:02 PM

Ideas for Fishing Survival Show

Hey guys,
what about a show that drops off 5 anglers in a remote fishing location for a week with no food, no bait and no fishing tackle at all, then there is some kind of contest for most/biggest fish caught.
you guys got anything?

The Dad Fisherman 12-12-2006 03:24 PM

Clammer, #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Spence, Skip N, BigFish, and Raider Ron all dropped on an Island together. Think of the Dynamics.

JohnR 12-12-2006 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman (Post 440918)
Clammer, #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Spence, Skip N, BigFish, and Raider Ron all dropped on an Island together. Think of the Dynamics.

It would be like that guy from One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest: "Don't touch me, don't touch me, I said don't touch me" :tooth:

spence 12-12-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

4 days...we'd have a working fusion engine and rocket off the island to the nearest Hooters :cheers:

-spence

UserRemoved1 12-12-2006 04:12 PM

Add Raven to the mix and you got a Emmy winner :hee:

Quote:

spence 12-12-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 440932)
Add Raven to the mix and you got a Emmy winner :hee:

Ok...

Then the fusion engine would be based on carbon nano technology and fueled by bloofish heads :humpty:

I've been trapped on islands with S-B'ers before ya know. My strategy is to keep them laughing so hard they forget how much they want to ring my neck :)

-spence

The Dad Fisherman 12-12-2006 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnR (Post 440929)
It would be like that guy from One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest: "Don't touch me, don't touch me, I said don't touch me" :tooth:

:jester: I can see it now.....

"I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man"

The Dad Fisherman 12-12-2006 04:41 PM

Who's Who.....

Striped-Bass Fishing Trip

eastendlu 12-12-2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 440931)
4 days...we'd have a working fusion engine and rocket off the island to the nearest Hooters :cheers:

-spence

I'm more inclined to think of blazzing saddles.Farting around the campfire.:jester:

RIROCKHOUND 12-12-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 440933)
My strategy is to keep them laughing so hard they forget how much they want to ring my neck :)
-spence

It's worked so far... but we're on to you now corn-boy
Just don't ask me to make coffee w/ no filters!!!
and yes the top and bottom means the tide :bounce: :hidin: