Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   CBD salve? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=93702)

nightfighter 05-12-2018 07:58 PM

CBD salve?

Anyone else try this for sore joints, muscles, etc? Cannabis derivative I got from someone who had a card. Worked great!

Sea Dangles 05-12-2018 08:02 PM

Anything to do with weed is fire.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rmarsh 05-13-2018 09:01 AM

Maybe works for sore muscles.
I can not pick up a potato chip without shooting pain in my thumb and wrist. So I tried it....did not work for me.

afterhours 05-15-2018 07:31 AM

A buddy of mine swears by it, his hands are all messed up thru years of working on his race cars.

bassballer 05-23-2018 05:45 PM

IM doing preventative maintenance

piemma 05-26-2018 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bassballer (Post 1143178)
IM doing preventative maintenance

My Oncologist really believes weed cured my cancer. Wrote me a scrip to keep smoking (within reason). I don't argue with my doctor!:claps::claps:

Raven 05-27-2018 04:12 AM

emu oil spray sold at walmart

Nebe 05-27-2018 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 1143320)
My Oncologist really believes weed cured my cancer. Wrote me a scrip to keep smoking (within reason). I don't argue with my doctor!:claps::claps:

Your positivity and the fact that you have the energy of a teenager is what cured your cancer. The weed probably helped, but YOU kicked the big C's ass... :humpty:

piemma 05-27-2018 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nebe (Post 1143348)
Your positivity and the fact that you have the energy of a teenager is what cured your cancer. The weed probably helped, but YOU kicked the big C's ass... :humpty:

Thanks Eben. I really appreciate the kind words.

Nebe 05-27-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piemma (Post 1143350)
Thanks Eben. I really appreciate the kind words.

:jump::buds::jump:

Rob Rockcrawler 05-28-2018 10:58 PM

I used it on block island his past fall. Me and my buddy were hurting. My right shoulder after a 10 hour night and my buddies knee wee both screwed up. Put the stuff on and 45 minutes later the guy who gave it to me asked how i was feeling and i had no pain. No saying it works for everyone but i was shocked at how well it worked.

Raven 06-22-2018 01:00 PM

tin boat fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rmarsh (Post 1142518)
Maybe works for sore muscles.
I can not pick up a potato chip without shooting pain in my thumb and wrist. So I tried it....did not work for me.

bought a tin boat and decided to change out the trailer tires for some long hauls without worry and to have a spare tire.

Well, the lug nuts were seized up REAL good and even though i finally used a long breaker bar in the END..... trying to use a crisscross lug wrench..........
left me with a totally sprained wrist and swollen fingers for a week.

just like your description.... couldn't pick up ANYTHING

EMU OIL to the rescue! -good as NEW used that and the pink
Arthritis sport rub which is just epsom salts and alcohol(costs a dollar @ the dollar store) FIRST
then the emu spray and rubbed -em both in together :musc:

Pete F. 06-22-2018 01:59 PM

Friends of mine are partners in Vermont Prime emu
https://www.vtemu.com/
Another friend just planted acres of Hemp to produce CBD oil, which contains minimal amounts of THC.
New combinations might be forthcoming

Rmarsh 06-23-2018 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 1145145)
bought a tin boat and decided to change out the trailer tires for some long hauls without worry and to have a spare tire.

Well, the lug nuts were seized up REAL good and even though i finally used a long breaker bar in the END..... trying to use a crisscross lug wrench..........
left me with a totally sprained wrist and swollen fingers for a week.

just like your description.... couldn't pick up ANYTHING

EMU OIL to the rescue! -good as NEW used that and the pink
Arthritis sport rub which is just epsom salts and alcohol(costs a dollar @ the dollar store) FIRST
then the emu spray and rubbed -em both in together :musc:

Imagine putting your hands through that rigor everyday.
This month marks my 45'th year in the construction trade.
The overuse and abuse my hands have endured is taking it's toll.
At this point nothing relieves the pain.....tried cortisone injections and other remedies to no avail. Surgical repair is iffy too.

Thumb basal joint (where the thumb meets the wrist): This joint is exposed to very high stresses with normal activities. Forces felt at the tip of the thumb are multiplied 12 times in their effect to the thumb base, thus predisposing this joint to wear. Arthritis of this joint is very common. Attempts at silicone replacement of this joint have not been as successful as hoped due to implant failure and bone destruction.

missing link 06-24-2018 06:53 AM

Hey guy's & Gal's , I've been using CBD oil and salve on my hands , past carpal release, trigger finger, loss of muscle on left thumb base it does relieve some of the acute weird sensations but my hands are beyond repair.
Now I need a total hip Left replacement , Pain meds or over the counter meds don't touch the constant pressure and ache but good OL MJ relaxes the stressed muscles relieves some of the pain accompanied
with this condition. Getting new hip 7/30 out of work till sept .
I believe the oil and salve work better than your over the counter smelly jelly my O2.

ML:smokin::cool::bo: