Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Like new 30# Boga (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=80358)

ecduzitgood 12-09-2012 12:47 PM

Like new 30# Boga

It is in perfect condition and was only used on fish to see if they were over 30# ( I use a calcutta fish gripper to land the fish and only weighed maybe 20-25 fish with this to see if they were over #30 for the striper cup) you won't be disapointed.$75
I will post a picture later but it is mint and I guaranty you will be happy with it's condition. No corrosion even being picky this is a 9.5 out of 10

ecduzitgood 12-09-2012 02:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It is cleaner than it looks in the photoAttachment 53997
I kinda need $75 (thats $40 off retail) but will consider offers, I'll find the box which has the extra pin and I think instructions in it also.thanks.

ecduzitgood 12-09-2012 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 53998 found it. The pin is the assembly tool never opened. This really has seen little use and it shows

numbskull 12-09-2012 06:45 PM

I'll take it. Where you at?

ecduzitgood 12-09-2012 06:47 PM

Thanks, perfect timing

I'm in Easton, where are you I can drive too, and have a very flexible schedule ;)
I was getting it together and didn't like my rating when I looked it over with my reading glasses on under flourescent lighting. In order for it to be over 9 IMHO it should be capable of being gifted, it does not meet that criteria so I am adjusting the price to $60 I apologize for being misleading but these meds got me a little loopie.When it comes to things of value I will not allow my reputation to be in question so when you see it if you don't agree it's worth $60 I will keep it no problem, ok?

westhavendave 12-09-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecduzitgood (Post 973746)
I'm in Easton, where are you I can drive too, and have a very flexible schedule ;)
I was getting it together and didn't like my rating when I looked it over with my reading glasses on under flourescent lighting. In order for it to be over 9 IMHO it should be capable of being gifted, it does not meet that criteria so I am adjusting the price to $60 I apologize for being misleading but these meds got me a little loopie.When it comes to things of value I will not allow my reputation to be in question so when you see it if you don't agree it's worth $60 I will keep it no problem, ok?

Great gesture, that said if he does not want it at $60, i would like to be second in line. Nice to see an honest up front person, great job!

numbskull 12-10-2012 01:59 PM

I don't care what it looks like, it is going to look worse when I'm done with it and $75 works for me. I can meet you near the canal or I may be going to Foxboro the end of the week and can meet you somewhere out that way. I'll pm you my phone number. thanks.

ecduzitgood 12-10-2012 05:44 PM

Thanks numbskull...that reads like an insult:rotf2: great screen name :btu: