Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Grumpy Old Pharts Board (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Let me start by using foul language and threatening everyone (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=61041)

Awesome John 12-16-2009 11:48 AM

Let me start by using foul language and threatening everyone

Dear Grumpy old pharts,

Just kidding my fellow wind bags,
I have entered my first post in the wonderfully appropriate forum after chowing down on some boiled brussel sprouts so at any moment I could lay into a mean haymaker that would echo all the way from Turkey...

But your safe cause it would be a cyber phart but here my curtains would be on fire.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish my fellow grumpy old pharts a wonderful Chritmas and happy new year.
God bless old pharts, we give the world more than these imbesiles could ever realize and all we ask in return is that they just leave us the f***k alone ..... :chased:

(right about now is a good time to let one go BBbbbrrrrrrrrrrruuuummmmpt.. wow .. they was a real cheek giggler :jump1:

So to everyoneI send a big hug all the way from Turkey (the country not the bird) and wishing you all a great xmas and happy new year.

eastendlu 12-16-2009 12:27 PM

Welcome aboard John and what took ya so long.:smash:

BigFish 12-16-2009 12:32 PM

Hey Awesome John.....get bent ya grump!:fury: But seriously...welcome to S-B and get bent! I hope your favorite chair bursts into flames too when you blow! I can't post any happy smilies in here cause its a grump forum.......so this is the best I can do!:deer: I hope I do not lose my "Grump" rights for posting the word "smilies" in here!!!:no2:

PaulS 12-16-2009 12:39 PM

Yes, welcome. I had the last of my brussel sprots from my garden last night:drool:

allchumdup 12-16-2009 01:44 PM

Luv those brussel sprouts!, for real luney tunes have some beans with'em if you dare! Looking forward to your posts.----LOUIE

nightfighter 12-16-2009 01:57 PM

Good to see you here, John! Now get these guys up in a lather with some of your pimping out the reel projects......

afterhours 12-16-2009 03:53 PM

hi john, post some of your guitar in the muzik forum :).

Raven 12-16-2009 04:34 PM

your scary

welcome to the train of GRUMPINESS :fury::fury:

wooooo wooooooo all -> aboard !!!!!!

Awesome John 12-17-2009 11:59 AM

Okey fellow grump miesters,
Thank you for the warm welcome,
I'd like to start my first post with a true grumpy old phart suggestion..

I propose that we have the below text printed onto beach buddy posters that we paste of our ride... this way we can identify eash other on the beach

"Caution Grumpty Old Phart"

I am here to enjoy quite and solitude,
To use my years of experience to catch fish,
I am not here to answer your non stop questions an tutor you,
Too bad if you aint catching,
no one showed me nothing I learned on my own,
I put in my time, and so must you,
Do not bust my chops, stand away from my casting area,
leave me the f**k alone and most importantly .
"Have a nice day":)

Slipknot 12-17-2009 01:46 PM

WOW, look who they let in the back door here.

AWESOME JOHN! welcome to our nuthouse

Aren't you too happy go lucky to be a grump, I just thought you were an old salt.
I hope all is well over there in Turkey land :wave:

Awesome John 12-17-2009 05:15 PM

Ey Slipknot,

good to see ya bro.....
Im so full of positive energy I need a place secret where I can be a nasty old grump phart.. I think I may have found my "phart zone":)
stay well buddy....

Swimmer 12-17-2009 06:14 PM

:bshake::cens: *$(*)&^%#^&*^() to you too.

justplugit 12-17-2009 08:00 PM

Hey Awesome John, are you the same one that wrote the night fishing on a RR bridge story with the drunk guy, on the other site about 6 or 7years ago?
If so please share it again with us as it's one of the funniest stories i ever read
and i can still picture it in my mind. :D

Even tried a search, to no avail a few years ago, to find it. :hihi:

Slingah 12-17-2009 09:00 PM

watch the use of smilies in here..they're f*&%$# prohibited....and welcome...

JohnR 12-17-2009 09:16 PM

Awesome John - what are you doing in Turkey? And whereabouts? Not hiking in the western reaches I hope....

Awesome John 12-18-2009 04:50 PM

Just plug it,
I will try to find that article and paste it here..
Interestingly I sent a reference of that story to Zeno to use in his salt water Journal.

John R, why am I in Turkey? "Long" story brother,
better you do a wikipedia search under awesome john for details but just to sumarize "I was tryin to do some good in the name of humanity and I got "stuck here" but I guess God knows best so good things come from everything..

wait wer are supposed to be grumpy here...

dang nabit stuck in birdland .)
I'll get home soon I hope..

Clammer 12-18-2009 10:06 PM

stay the f $#%^&*( there //ya miserable old dried up #^&#^&#^&#^& ><><><:wall:

Awesome John 12-19-2009 05:09 AM

:)

Hey Clammer just to bust your nuts I am coming to the USA and burning all your spots on the web... :wave:

Clammer
Quote:

ya miserable old dried up #^&#^&#^&#^& ><><><
A mutual grumpy old phart trait we all share at our age.:tooth:
Your no exception #^&#^&#^&#^&weed:hihi:

Clammer 12-19-2009 10:02 AM

take my spots ...they are loaded with f $%^&*() bLOOOOOOOOFISH ;;

just don,t f$%^&* with the guys on this sites woman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> they are mine ><><><:horse: