Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Sports Talk - Title Town (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   The MVP case for Matty Ice (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=91673)

rphud 01-04-2017 11:01 AM

The MVP case for Matty Ice

From ESPN

For the season, Ryan beat Brady in completion percentage, yards per game, yards per attempt, passer rating and Total QBR. Ryan beat everybody in those last three categories.

I'm just sayin'

The Dad Fisherman 01-04-2017 12:49 PM

I wouldn't argue that case, either. I think Brady deserves to be in the discussion, but I don't see a problem if someone else, who played the full season and is deserving, gets it.

Rockfish9 01-04-2017 02:22 PM

I look at how each individual affects the team... where would the falcons be without Matt... where would the Pats be without Brady...

If I had to win one game when it is all on the line... I know who I'd pick .. and his name wouldn't begin with M... it would end with it.... that being said.. the Falcons wouldn't fly without him.. and the Pats most likely would still be in the playoffs with Jimmy G at the helm..

I think Derik Carr needs some love here... the Raiders are screwed without him.

BigFish 01-04-2017 03:52 PM

Tom.

Sea Dangles 01-04-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockfish9 (Post 1114707)
I look at how each individual affects the team... where would the falcons be without Matt... where would the Pats be without Brady...

If I had to win one game when it is all on the line... I know who I'd pick .. and his name wouldn't begin with M... it would end with it.... that being said.. the Falcons wouldn't fly without him.. and the Pats most likely would still be in the playoffs with Jimmy G at the helm..

This is truth.
3-1 without the greatest ever.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sea Dangles 01-04-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockfish9 (Post 1114707)

This is truth.
3-1 without the greatest ever.

rphud 01-04-2017 04:52 PM

ICE regular season, Tom in the playoffs me thinks

p.s. homer

Raider Ronnie 01-18-2017 02:23 PM

Derek Carr was most important to his team than anyone else in consideration

rphud 01-23-2017 09:54 AM

here he comes with Julio Jones!