Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   The Scuppers (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   FOX25 news site had story... (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=90572)

FishermanTim 05-16-2016 03:47 PM

FOX25 news site had story...
 
about a man that received the first penile transplant.

Sitting in his hospital bed giving the camera a "thumbs-up".

Let the jokes fly!

Guppy 05-16-2016 04:14 PM

I wonder if there is a waiting list

redlite 05-17-2016 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppy (Post 1100680)
I wonder if there is a waiting list

Westportmafia is anxiuosly waiting for the call.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

FishermanTim 05-17-2016 10:13 AM

Luckily I heard the whole story, which made much more sense than what I initially thought.

The procedure was done to a patient that had lost his "happy place" due to cancer.

That would definitely give him the rite to a "thumbs -up"!!!

fishbones 05-17-2016 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlite (Post 1100709)
Westportmafia is anxiuosly waiting for the call.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Haha!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Rockport24 05-17-2016 11:04 AM

I heard that he was very particular about his donor... kept insisting on a certain race...

fishbones 05-17-2016 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockport24 (Post 1100712)
I heard that he was very particular about his donor... kept insisting on a certain race...

Hermaphrodite is a race?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Guppy 05-17-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppy (Post 1100680)
I wonder if there is a waiting list

Quote:

Originally Posted by redlite (Post 1100709)
Westportmafia is anxiuosly waiting for the call.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

With ruler in hand

Rockport24 05-17-2016 04:37 PM

They said he was from uxbridge, but he was really from Holden, where his previous name was Dick Hurtz. Oh! sorry that was lame but I love it

WESTPORTMAFIA 05-17-2016 05:35 PM

You guys are gonna be sorry when I start texting you dik pics everyday when your at work and with your families.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

redlite 05-17-2016 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WESTPORTMAFIA (Post 1100736)
You guys are gonna be sorry when I start texting you dik pics everyday when your at work and with your families.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

U can have my family PLEASE take them. How much $$$ do u want
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Swimmer 05-17-2016 06:44 PM

The donor was 6'10" and wore size 18 sneakers, played round ball as well. He was from Halifax, Mass.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

WESTPORTMAFIA 05-17-2016 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swimmer (Post 1100742)
The donor was 6'10" and wore size 18 sneakers, played round ball as well. He was from Halifax, Mass.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

That's the donor I chose!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

wdmso 05-18-2016 04:57 AM

Just in 1st Irish penis transplant patient died hitting his head after tripping over his Transplant on the way to the bathroom . no foul play suspected


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com