Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Wheres the Birth Certificate (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=70584)

UserRemoved 04-20-2011 09:59 AM

Wheres the Birth Certificate

DRUDGE: BOOK TO REVEAL OBAMA'S TRUE IDENTITY?

Dis should be good :lurk:

Raven 04-20-2011 10:15 AM

cool

Piscator 04-20-2011 10:24 AM

Funny that wikileaks doesn't have a copy of it, thought they had everything.........

JohnnyD 04-20-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltys (Post 852787)

This will be moronic.

Read a great book the other day about how Bush consulted with leaders of the New World Order before orchestrating 9/11.:smash:

PaulS 04-20-2011 12:11 PM

It's really sad to see that the birthers won't take up arms to keep this country a democracy while all over the world people are fighting and dying to overthrow governments who don't promote democracy. The birthers must not love this country.

buckman 04-20-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 852810)
It's really sad to see that the birthers won't take up arms to keep this country a democracy while all over the world people are fighting and dying to overthrow governments who don't promote democracy. The birthers must not love this country.

I beg to differ. If they feel Obama was not born in this country and are willing to stand up against those that call them crazy, then they must love this country very much.

RIROCKHOUND 04-20-2011 03:41 PM

BILL O'REILLY: President Obama Has A Birth Certificate

buckman 04-20-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 852850)

Fox is a joke.:rotf2:

JohnnyD 04-20-2011 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 852844)
I beg to differ. If they feel Obama was not born in this country and are willing to stand up against those that call them crazy, then they must love this country very much.

Or they are grasping at straws because the other guy's crook was elected over the crook they support.

PaulS 04-20-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 852844)

How is just complaining about it doing anything? They should take up the arms that we heard about. In Libya they're fighting and dieing for democracy.

buckman 04-20-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 852883)
How is just complaining about it doing anything? They should take up the arms that we heard about. In Libya they're fighting and dieing for democracy.

I'm not sure we are ready for that?????
Isn't this whole Libya thing over with yet? Didn't Obama brag that he would only take "days" to do what Bush took 9 years ( what ever math he used for that) to do???

Swimmer 04-21-2011 01:25 PM

Trump alledgedly has had a team of P.I.'s scouring HI. looking for the truth.

You know, in retrospect, I have to show three pieces of I.D. to replace a lost or stolen driver's license, two pieces of I.D. to pass through security to to board a plane, one piece to cash a check, so why doesn't the guy running for president prove he was born here.

RIROCKHOUND 04-21-2011 01:36 PM

But Swimmer, it's none of you're business...
next question....

PaulS 04-22-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swimmer (Post 853060)
Trump alledgedly has had a team of P.I.'s scouring HI. looking for the truth.

You know, in retrospect, I have to show three pieces of I.D. to replace a lost or stolen driver's license, two pieces of I.D. to pass through security to to board a plane, one piece to cash a check, so why doesn't the guy running for president prove he was born here.

I want to see them all. Pls. post them online.

RIROCKHOUND 04-22-2011 08:33 AM

No, no no,
Trump is only talking about this issue because the media wants him to.
Hell, even Minnesota Palin is running from this issue...

buckman 04-23-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND (Post 853171)
No, no no,
Trump is only talking about this issue because the media wants him to.
Hell, even Minnesota Palin is running from this issue...

Just a little FYI, the whole birther issue started with your party, when in the spring of 2008, Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

spence 04-23-2011 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckman (Post 853355)
Just a little FYI, the whole birther issue started with your party, when in the spring of 2008, Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

That's not what that article says. What it does say is that Andy Martin (crackpot) started it in 2004 and attacks against his lineage really ramped up in 2007.

That "Clinton supporters" questioned his credentials to serve anonymously doesn't seem to really indicate that the Democratic party started the Birther movement.

Unless you're Buck.

-spence

scottw 04-23-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 853362)
attacks against his lineage (racists)

That "Clinton supporters" questioned his credentials to serve anonymously doesn't seem to really indicate that the Democratic party started the Birther movement.

Unless you're Buck.

-spence

but if McCain supporters had questioned his credentials to serve anonymously, or not, it would absolutely indicate that the Republican party started the Birther movement. :uhuh:

striperman36 04-23-2011 09:17 AM

they do not issue birth certificates in Hawaii.

buckman 04-23-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 853362)
That's not what that article says. What it does say is that Andy Martin (crackpot) started it in 2004 and attacks against his lineage really ramped up in 2007.

Unless you're Buck.

-spence

"Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008."

I find it hard to believe that the Clinton's could do this too. :)

Read more: Birtherism: Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

UserRemoved 04-23-2011 10:09 AM

News from The Associated Press

And I still don't believe it. Records can easily be falsified....especially with what he had at stake...and the money behind him.

striperman36 04-23-2011 10:13 AM

I think he's going to be King of Egypt or Libya in 2013

UserRemoved 04-23-2011 10:19 AM

WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME.

Quote:

Originally Posted by striperman36 (Post 853427)

scottw 04-23-2011 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by striperman36 (Post 853427)

Gaddafi routinely refers to him as "my son"...hmmmm?? :rotf2:

spence 04-23-2011 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saltys (Post 853423)
News from The Associated Press

And I still don't believe it. Records can easily be falsified....especially with what he had at stake...and the money behind him.

Well, that and the foresight to know in nearly 50 years he'd be running for POTUS.

-spence

scottw 04-23-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 853454)
Well, that and the foresight to know in nearly 50 years he'd be running for POTUS.

-spence

or Prime Minister

President Obama Wanted to Be Prime Minister of Indonesia
4/20/11
Photo: Courtesy of Barack Obama
New York Times scribe Janny Scott went away in 2008 to research and write a book on the life of a woman who would have never expected to ever become a topic of such intense curiosity: Barack Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, who died in 1995. This week, the Times Magazine is running an excerpt of the book, A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mother, which not only illuminates the life of Stanley Ann during her time in Indonesia, but provides new insights into the childhood of the man who would eventually become president.

Then there's this anecdote:

“What do you want to be when you grow up?” [Obama's stepfather] Lolo asked Barry one evening, according to Saman.

“Oh, prime minister,” Barry answered.

spence 04-23-2011 12:57 PM

I'll bet the Clinton's bumped her off.

-spence

UserRemoved 04-23-2011 01:10 PM

Your killing me :rotf2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 853454)

-spence

UserRemoved 04-27-2011 06:42 AM

Hawaii slams door on birth certificates

UserRemoved 04-27-2011 06:45 AM

http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/shortform.jpg

SNOWBAMA'S live birth certificate.....or so he CLAIMS...

And one issued ONE DAY LATER by the same hospital.

http://www.wnd.com/images/090802bc9.jpg

I call BS on the securitone paper...I don't think this existed back then....