Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=72832)

UserRemoved 08-17-2011 08:12 AM

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thats white noise

Yahoo! News

justplugit 08-17-2011 08:46 AM

Manana.
Mean time the unemployed have to wait till after his vacation
to see if there is any hope. Sounds like he has the greatest secret plan ever
to put the economy back on the rigth track.
I hope he does.

Meantime it's like watching a serial movie, being in supense, having to wait for the next episode to see what happens.
And so on and so on and so on.

Raven 08-17-2011 08:53 AM

i do recall

............... the word was transparent

UserRemoved1 08-17-2011 12:25 PM

Plan B for Obama family vacation - St. Petersburg Times

"Not to be insensitive here, but what is Obama likely to hear on his stops in Cannon Falls, Minn., or Decorah, Iowa, or Peosta, Iowa, or Atkinson, Ill., that he hasn't heard before? People are scared. They fear the loss of their jobs. They lose sleep every night worrying about being foreclosed. They see the homeless on the street and see themselves. They look into the future and don't see very much — for them.

And they see a president dropping in for a photo-op conveying an image of caring, before heading off for 10 days on the shores of Martha's Vineyard, where the struggling folks of Cannon Falls and Decorah and Peosta and Atkinson couldn't afford a cup of coffee."

Like I said
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nothing but static.

UserRemoved1 08-17-2011 12:27 PM

If Barry Snorebama was ANY kind of president he WOULDNT be going on vacation. He would be sitting with his top people drafting a master plan to help this country get out of the dripping poo puddle it's in.. AND IMPLEMENTING IT.

:smash: Impeach this doosh

UserRemoved1 08-17-2011 12:30 PM

"Obama wanted this job, and now he has it. But there is more to being president than rubbing elbows with international leaders, engaging in rhetorical flourishes and yes, even killing the world's foremost terrorist, satisfying as that was.

Being president sometimes calls for getting one's hands dirty, getting in the trenches with the little people who elected you and defending their interests.

All politicians love to extol their fighting credentials, how they are willing to fight for this, fight for that.

This summer, it would be nice to see Obama actually throw a real punch, get some blood on his fist. Now that would really impress the Martha's Vineyard crowd."

:claps:

UserRemoved1 08-17-2011 12:46 PM

GO DONALD GOOO

Trump: Obama 'Takes More Vacations Than Any Human Being I've Ever Seen' - Donald Trump - Fox Nation

Vote trump 2012 :hee:

ReelinRod 08-17-2011 03:34 PM

http://hotfile.com/dl/127103463/d50e...21268.jpg.html

buckman 08-17-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 881074)
If Barry Snorebama was ANY kind of president he WOULDNT be going on vacation. He would be sitting with his top people drafting a master plan to help this country get out of the dripping poo puddle it's in.. AND IMPLEMENTING IT.

I think we are better off he goes on vacation IMO

UserRemoved1 08-26-2011 01:09 PM

ANOTHER $100,000 PLANE FLIGHT FOR THE PRINCESS

Obama Cuts Short Martha's Vineyard Vacation for Hurricane Irene - Political Punch

You got to be #^&#^&#^&#^&tin me :smash:

PaulS 08-26-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 883133)
ANOTHER $100,000 PLANE FLIGHT FOR THE PRINCESS

Obama Cuts Short Martha's Vineyard Vacation for Hurricane Irene - Political Punch

You got to be #^&#^&#^&#^&tin me :smash:

so the President of the United States should stay in the path of a hurricane?

I'm glad I was raised to never have the hate you show daily.

UserRemoved1 08-26-2011 01:25 PM

SHE STAYED

That means you just paid $100k for a separate plane flight for her.

But hey it's only money right?

UserRemoved1 08-26-2011 01:32 PM

SUCKERED by news headline

"HIS AND HER FLIGHTS: Obama cuts vacation short; Michelle staying on Vineyard..."

That is not what the article says.

DRAMA sells ads :smash:

justplugit 08-26-2011 03:38 PM

I think he must have a GREAT secret plan.
He said back in the early spring he never went to bed
or woke up without thinking of the jobless.

Let's see that's 5 months he's been thinking about it day
and night, this should be a real test if a Havad education
makes ya smart.
Although he never did released his transcripts. :doh:

It should be a real doosie.

Raven 08-26-2011 07:29 PM

yeah

he's gonna nail plywood on the white house :rotf2:

Raider Ronnie 08-26-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& (Post 881074)

Barry Snorebama should take a Frank Pantageli bath :uhuh: