Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Who Let The Trump Out? (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96878)

RickBomba 09-10-2020 01:05 PM

Who Let The Trump Out?

What a ding-dong.

I can’t believe what he’s said on tape.

Any y’all who love him at this point, you get what you deserve.

He sucks the taint of Lady Liberty.

RIROCKHOUND 09-10-2020 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickBomba (Post 1200575)
What a ding-dong.

He let himself out... 'Nobody puts baby in a corner'

Jim in CT 09-10-2020 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickBomba (Post 1200575)
What a ding-dong.

what do i deserve, be specific? low taxes and jihadists on their knees? and soldiers coming home? record low unemployment for blacks? criminal justice reform?

here’s the thing, the dnc featured Bill Clinton, who is still a titan among democrats. cheated on his wife, looked america right in the eye and lied about it, impeached and even disbarred ( when lawyers decide you’re too sleazy, that’s saying something). if his moral
compass is acceptable, you forfeit your right to go after anyone else.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

RickBomba 09-10-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1200577)
what do i deserve, be specific? low taxes and jihadists on their knees? and soldiers coming home? record low unemployment for blacks? criminal justice reform?

here’s the thing, the dnc featured Bill Clinton, who is still a titan among democrats. cheated on his wife, looked america right in the eye and lied about it, impeached and even disbarred ( when lawyers decide you’re too sleazy, that’s saying something). if his moral

Bill Clinton sucks my balls and deserves to rot in jail.

So does Trump.

Got Stripers 09-10-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim in CT (Post 1200577)

Low taxes benefitting who mostly?
Jhadists not dead yet and we abandoned the Kurds after they helped!
Soldiers (suckers) coming home from many bases top military say we should never give up?
Record low unemployment was also partly due to the coat tail he road in on.
Criminal justice reform clearly has a long way to go unless your not paying attention.
Trump makes Bill Clinton’s cheating and lying look like an amateur hour, Trump would tell Bill your fired, I can do better by noon daily.

PaulS 09-10-2020 03:19 PM

Don't forget Clinton took responsibility for his lies. Those lies weren't responsible for the unnecessary death of 00,000s of Americans.

scottw 09-10-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1200593)
\

responsible for the unnecessary death of 00,000s of Americans.

this is bidenesque...