Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/index.php)
-   Political Threads (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   BLM Mural Painted on Fifth Ave Outside Trump Tower (http://www.striped-bass.com/Stripertalk/showthread.php?t=96670)

RickBomba 07-09-2020 12:48 PM

BLM Mural Painted on Fifth Ave Outside Trump Tower

So,
I guess we can paint a Black Lives Matter mural on the exact spot where Trumpy said he could shoot someone with impunity.

Poetic Justice.

He must be loving life right now.

AAND,
Kavvy, huh? He’s sided against POTUS on several key decisions this week.

Proving my point; if you appoint a drunken frat boy to the bench, then you’re gonna get pantsed.

I wish he’d do the toupee reveal, but now I’m dreaming.

scottw 07-10-2020 05:09 AM

I guess the American left has turned into a bunch of proud, vandalizing, tantrum throwing juvenile delinquents....hope nobody gets hurt

Got Stripers 07-10-2020 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1196655)
I guess the American left has turned into a bunch of proud, vandalizing, tantrum throwing juvenile delinquents....hope nobody gets hurt

Boy that is about as accurate as Trump stating we have the virus under control. Bad apples exist in every party and every walk of life and if society is lucky, they will be caught and charged to prove nobody is above the law. Guess who is will learn that lesson, he must be having more than his usual meltdown after that Supreme Court decision.

Sea Dangles 07-10-2020 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1196657)
Guess who is will learn that lesson.

Umm 🧐

RickBomba 07-10-2020 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1196658)
Umm 🧐

You know monocle wearing makes you either a 1% er or a Nazi, right, Colonel Klink.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sea Dangles 07-10-2020 06:25 AM

Werner Kempler would only portray Klink if he played the part as a buffoon.

#truedat

wdmso 07-10-2020 06:57 AM

so far all BLM street painting have been issued a permit .. so the only vandalizing with these street paintings seems to be 2 whites in Calf The couple, Nichole Anderson and David Nelson, were charged with misdemeanor counts and a hate crime . for their actions that were caught on video over the Fourth of July weekend.

yet tucker carlson had them on last night ..praising them for fighting back for america And outraged they were charged with a hate crime or should I say charged like most people charged with everything at 1st ! then you see how good your lawyer is in court ...

RickBomba 07-10-2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1196661)
Werner Kempler would only portray Klink if he played the part as a buffoon.

#truedat

As opposed to my #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& posts, this one was meant to be reconciliatory.

Love that whole show. Everybody was on the same team, even though they were not.

Naked #^&#^&#^&#^&y used to put a quarter in his eye when I used to come home late in high school, and would say (naked)

“I know what you’re up to, Hogan!!!”

scottw 07-10-2020 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1196657)

Bad apples exist

tens of millions of dollars in property damage, loss of business, injuries and deaths and complicit mayors, governors, media and elected officials kinda fly in the face of your "bad apples exist" nonsense

scottw 07-10-2020 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1196663)

.. so the only vandalizing with these street paintings seems to be 2 whites in Calf The couple, ...

I have no idea...

Pete F. 07-10-2020 10:59 AM

Anybody you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwoM8Vmrb0U

scottw 07-10-2020 11:46 AM

so vandalizing graffiti is a hate crime now??

but all the vandalizing and injuries the mob has caused over the last several weeks is just....what? collateral damage in getting things done....

spence 07-10-2020 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1196681)
so vandalizing graffiti is a hate crime now??

It wasn't graffiti it was a legal art installation.

scottw 07-10-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1196682)
It wasn't graffiti it was a legal art installation.

so were many of those monuments

spence 07-10-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1196683)

And taking many of them down was vandalism.

Got Stripers 07-10-2020 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1196683)

Like I said above looters and vandals if caught should be charged, no difference what party affiliations you have, wrong is wrong and criminal is criminal. All it takes is those predisposed towards those types of criminal activities to tarnish the peaceful protesting others are attempting.

scottw 07-10-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1196682)

art

"art" ....that's hilarious

scottw 07-10-2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Stripers (Post 1196685)
Like I said above looters and vandals if caught should be charged, no difference what party affiliations you have, wrong is wrong and criminal is criminal. All it takes is those predisposed towards those types of criminal activities to tarnish the peaceful protesting others are attempting.

also takes mayors and governors who refuse to stop it...

scottw 07-10-2020 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1196684)
And taking many of them down was vandalism.

I thought it was freedom of expression?

Pete F. 07-10-2020 02:36 PM

Tweety: "I was very nice to Mayor de Blasio. I got him ventilators when he needed them... I got him the gowns. I got him the masks. I got him everything... Then he throws a big Black Lives Matter sign right down in the middle of Fifth Avenue."

Sea Dangles 07-10-2020 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RickBomba (Post 1196664)
As opposed to my #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& posts, this one was meant to be reconciliatory.

Love that whole show. Everybody was on the same team, even though they were not.

Naked #^&#^&#^&#^&y used to put a quarter in his eye when I used to come home late in high school, and would say (naked)

“I know what you’re up to, Hogan!!!”

Just be Ricky
I am no snowflake and won’t be telling anybody that I am being picked on.👍🏿
Like some of the skinnier ❄️

PaulS 07-10-2020 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1196707)
Just be Ricky
I am no snowflake and won’t be telling anybody that I am being picked on.👍🏿
Like some of the skinnier ❄️

It's just that I don't want to look like a fat overweight slob. Did you ever talk to the doctor about your BMI?

Sea Dangles 07-10-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulS (Post 1196711)
It's just that I don't want to look like a fat overweight slob. Did you ever talk to the doctor about your BMI?

I have not flown in months.��

Not that my comment was directed at any ❄️ In particular.

RickBomba 07-11-2020 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sea Dangles (Post 1196720)
I have not flown in months.��

Not that my comment was directed at any ❄️ In particular.

Fun fact; the docs used to prescribe Fen Phen for pilots when me and Naked #^&#^&#^&#^&y used to fly.

And boy, did we get skinny.

scottw 07-14-2020 12:07 PM

DEFUND THE POLICE....no...wait!

Leaders in the black community are calling on the New York Police Department to bring back the plainclothes Anti-Crime Unit that was eliminated last month as shootings and murders spike across the city.

About 600 undercover officers from the unit were set to be transferred to other assignments including detective work and policing neighborhoods, NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said a month ago. The anti-crime unit, which was responsible for getting guns off the streets, had been criticized as stoking distrust in law enforcement in minority communities.

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, one of the African-American voices calling for action on gun violence, criticized the police force’s decision to completely disband the unit. He deplored the recent deadly shooting of a one-year-old, one of the victims of New York City’s recent spike in gun violence.

“I think that a total elimination is something we need to reevaluate,” Adams said, CBS New York reported. “Right now, bad guys are saying if you don’t see a blue and white you can do whatever you want.”

ya think ?%^$@!

wdmso 07-14-2020 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1196920)

Leaders in the black community are calling on the New York Police Department to bring back the plainclothes Anti-Crime Unit that was eliminated last month as shootings and murders spike across the city.

About 600 undercover officers from the unit were set to be transferred to other assignments including detective work and policing neighborhoods, NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea said a month ago. The anti-crime unit, which was responsible for getting guns off the streets, had been criticized as stoking distrust in law enforcement in minority communities.

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, one of the African-American voices calling for action on gun violence, criticized the police force’s decision to completely disband the unit. He deplored the recent deadly shooting of a one-year-old, one of the victims of New York City’s recent spike in gun violence.

“I think that a total elimination is something we need to reevaluate,” Adams said, CBS New York reported. “Right now, bad guys are saying if you don’t see a blue and white you can do whatever you want.”

ya think ?%^$@!

To bad defund the police was never going to happen .. no matter what Trumps tv ads are saying .. and the rise in crime has little to do with the spike in crime .. :kewl:

spence 07-14-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottw (Post 1196920)

ya think ?%^$@!

If the officers in question are plainclothes why would the quote be talking about the blue and white?

scottw 07-14-2020 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spence (Post 1196922)
If the officers in question are plainclothes why would the quote be talking about the blue and white?

you aren't very bright are you....

scottw 07-14-2020 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdmso (Post 1196921)
To bad defund the police was never going to happen .. no matter what Trumps tv ads are saying .. and the rise in crime has little to do with the spike in crime .. :kewl:

this is insanity...:wave:

Pete F. 07-14-2020 01:58 PM

On who’s watch is the rise in crime taking place?
Oh that’s right, it’s the man who takes no responsibility